Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
dum dee doo workin my rok hard socks off .. havin 2 reformat a few of my pcs due to lettin loose a retard on my pcs server up 2moz reformat done in few hours shud be up by 12 i hope ....

feels like u its the 1 i new cuda sworn we met b4

love tht song ^_^ sorry lol ..

/StEv3N
:mooned:

EDIT! :- and any1 flaming this server or bein nasty to the poor ickle server team can all go suck my dick =] xx

! POW !

Last edited:

man1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 11, 2007
dum dee doo workin my rok hard socks off .. havin 2 reformat a few of my pcs due to lettin loose a retard on my pcs server up 2moz reformat done in few hours shud be up by 12 i hope ....

feels like u its the 1 i new cuda sworn we met b4

love tht song ^_^ sorry lol ..

/StEv3N
:mooned:

EDIT! :- and any1 flaming this server or bein nasty to the poor ickle server team can all go suck my dick =] xx

! POW !

rofl.. touche

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Seeing people like flamer put me off these servers......some child who 1. lacks maturity or the patience to run a server and 2. doesn't know the ins or outs of working a server

Last edited:

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
Another month of bull**** etas while u attempt to do it then? whats that u told me on msn? i cant make a server coz i dont know what im doing..you got that right..your clueless.
He isn't making the server you tool. He's just been the one getting the brunt of abuse due to the old host's fault.

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
flamer rofl get a life m8 would love to try server but fed up of seeing up soon up in 2hours up to 2morrow etc speak to pple the way u do no one wll play get yr ed outa yr arse and open yr eyes u and ***server got alot in common both sound great loads pple waiting to play since beginning of week both aint up after serveral etas get the picture lol should never have gave out etas then pple wont get frustrated at yr failures tbh and also are u gonna n gm ? if so cool down lol
tbh i talk to a few of them a bit on msn and the old host has been feeding the others bull**** ETAs. "Defo tonight" for a week wasn't his fault it was the other person doing the database before. Why do you think they switched host?

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
tbh i talk to a few of them a bit on msn and the old host has been feeding the others bull**** ETAs. "Defo tonight" for a week wasn't his fault it was the other person doing the database before. Why do you think they switched host?
bud dont waste your time replying to there stupid posts lolthey all say the same over and over...as i have said before if u cba 2 wait for the server GO PLAY ANOTHER? simple as guys and girls :)

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
LMAO u obviously only read the bits bout you,cos if not u wud no WE HAVE A NEW HOST!!!and me and bobby have to re do it all...cor sort it out
However much you say compact this isn't a lie. I've known bobby a while and played on some of his servers for a bit of fun. It'll be up soon no doubt :agree:

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
Aye well i'm disappointed like the rest of them but i don't proceed to whine and abuse people. I'm patiently waiting for the server to come up like i'm sure there a few who are doing the same. It's just a few idiots who just flame for no actual reason...
Oh well their choices at the end of the day :)

gl on server guys :D

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
However much you say compact this isn't a lie. I've known bobby a while and played on some of his servers for a bit of fun. It'll be up soon no doubt :agree:
aye bobby and i are workin hard atm (mostly bobby :P)buh there is no sign of neither host atm

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Once again earlier today Steve promised me that by the time i returned from the cinema's server would be online, but to save you lot the hastle of flamin' saying it's not up etc. i decided not to post it, which once again turned out in my favour, as when i returned 3-4hours ago Steve was offline and still has not returned.

/Headhunter

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
now HH if that was me posting tht lol i wud get flamed to bits cos i gave the ETAS that steve gave me before but as it's u, u wnt get 1 imo

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Yeh but i didn't post an ETA earlier ;) for that purpose, because i know that people would start flaming when server didn't come up, anyway Steve has just come online so i'll start hastling him.

/HeadHunter

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
now HH if that was me posting tht lol i wud get flamed to bits cos i gave the ETAS that steve gave me before but as it's u, u wnt get 1 imo

Well if the server host is giving u bull**** etas dont listen to them then ppl wont moan about it, that is the only reason they are having a go.

myself have issues with u over something comepletely different and shouldnt have brought them into this thread...i admit im wrong there but ur still immature and ive proved it but anyways...

people wont have a go at HH because he used common sense and initiative to not post a new eta giving just incase it failed, and as he said it turned out to be in his favour...now if you had done that then people wouldnt moan at you...you take it too personally...all they want is a server thats reliable...dont you understand that?

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Well if the server host is giving u bull**** etas dont listen to them then ppl wont moan about it, that is the only reason they are having a go.

myself have issues with u over something comepletely different and shouldnt have brought them into this thread...i admit im wrong there but ur still immature and ive proved it but anyways...

people wont have a go at HH because he used common sense and initiative to not post a new eta giving just incase it failed, and as he said it turned out to be in his favour...now if you had done that then people wouldnt moan at you...you take it too personally...all they want is a server thats reliable...dont you understand that?
gosh janae u really dnt read the thread right through do u?i give people the information as soon as i get it,if it's rong it's rong not my fault.

ure immature imo ure in ure 30's and act like a 10yr old u cry/moan wen u get pked u get angry wen u get pked u leave servers wen sum1 u dnt like joins?thts immature.

he uses common sense or just dnt get updated as much as me? i dnt take it personal i jus get pissed off tht ure all cryin cos the server isn't up yet,and as senshi said BE PATIENT and you will get what you want,it's kinda like star wars really :),this server WILL be reliable WEN it is up till then be patient that is all we are asking for

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
gosh janae u really dnt read the thread right through do u?i give people the information as soon as i get it,if it's rong it's rong not my fault.

ure immature imo ure in ure 30's and act like a 10yr old u cry/moan wen u get pked u get angry wen u get pked u leave servers wen sum1 u dnt like joins?thts immature.

he uses common sense or just dnt get updated as much as me? i dnt take it personal i jus get pissed off tht ure all cryin cos the server isn't up yet,and as senshi said BE PATIENT and you will get what you want,it's kinda like star wars really :),this server WILL be reliable WEN it is up till then be patient that is all we are asking for

again your immaturity shows.....where as my post was civil you bring game events from another server into it....grow up lewis and see whats in black and white you still dont get it... i say again if you used your brain a little more you would know that people are mad because you give etas that dont happen..whether your annoyed with the moans or not its your job as part of a server team to get it right..atm you havent got nothing right.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
again your immaturity shows.....where as my post was civil you bring game events from another server into it....grow up lewis and see whats in black and white you still dont get it... i say again if you used your brain a little more you would know that people are mad because you give etas that dont happen..whether your annoyed with the moans or not its your job as part of a server team to get it right..atm you havent got nothing right.
i cudnt give 2 flying pigs what u say keep off this thread u are not wanted on here end of convo :) good bye.if u do want to resolve this unblock me on msn and sort it out cos this would count as spammin a thread so please leave it there nd sort elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.