Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Flamer....ever thought about releasing it in beta and let the players discover the bugs then the dev team fix it?

would take all the workk off steve too....just an idea.

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
and blackt we do no what eachother is doing....and NO we won't be sayin "accepting donation to put online" so keep it shut you don't no wat is going on with the host atm.....

Chill out, dude, I have nothing against any of you, it's just the ****ty servers coming up with so much noise then gone with the wind, which makes me think like this, when too much talk comes up and the server's still in test mode.

Try to make a good job there or another wind is waiting for your server to blow it to nowhere (= do not dissapoint ppl who's waiting for it) :D
Have fun!

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Chill out, dude, I have nothing against any of you, it's just the ****ty servers coming up with so much noise then gone with the wind, which makes me think like this, when too much talk comes up and the server's still in test mode.

Try to make a good job there or another wind is waiting for your server to blow it to nowhere (= do not dissapoint ppl who's waiting for it) :D
Have fun!
i don'y mean it to be nasty m8 it's jus annoying people sayin this isn't coming up etc it annoys us if you no wat i mean?we work hard to sort it out then people say tht like =/.

and janae you don't think i have said that to steve?he wants to get rid of some of the bigger bugs first then will open for beta....

also please register to forums it is still bein worked on but if anymore info i will post more on there http://rebellion.forumarena.com/

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
U BEING SERIOUS SHOW HOSTS GRATITUDE FOR BEING FED LIES AFTER LIES ROFL ANOTHER SERVER THT FAILS TO KEEP PROMISES THERES A SURPRISE
THERE PROVIDING A SERVICE BY CHOICE NO ONES MAKING THEM AND THEY EXPECT U TO KISS THEIR BUTTS ROFL WHY THAT THEY WANT AND NEED PPLE TO PLAY OTHER WISE IT POINTLESS SETTING UP SO MAYBE THEY SHOULD SHOW PLAYERS SOME CONSIDERATION AND HONESTY INSTEAD OF FEEDING BULL**** TO KEEP THEM INTERESTED TBH ENUF SAID p
:) Sometimes it does take longer than you expect, i was hoping to have my server up along time b4 it came up.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
point excepted masterq but then dont give out continuouse etas be honest and say i dont no much easier for pple to except

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
well compaq m8 i can't help if i am told tht day and it aint up bud i'm tryin my hardest and ino steve is trying much much harder please just bare with us he aint even awake yet as he is knackered

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
well what did we learn today? DO NOT GIVE ETA'S!

Pack of peanuts to the person who counts all the posts saying "Up in 2hrs" "up tomorrow" etc

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Fair enough flamer it was just an idea.....no need to be arsy about it.

craigy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2006
if you post ad saying new server open in 1-3 days and after 4 days sill not open imo you lose alot of player trust in you as gm.. should just say coming soon new serer no eta simple ppl will w8 knowing its onway an when ever its up its up no bs no problems no excuse's on fourm..

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
well let me start off.
linzi if u dnt like this please leave this thread alone your posts are boring me m8 just saying same thing.
janae i wasn't being arsy i was jus sayin what had happened wen i asked him it.
craigy ure right there m8 imo we shouldn't have posted the ETA but we thought we wouldnt have any problems along the way ino thts stupid but yh... lol buh these things always happen.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
ty graigy u get my point if u think about it should only post eta when rdy that way pple got nothing to complain @ but thats not how its done its to simple pple like to create a frenzy bout new things to get more players its about timing and hard to get it right and can bk fire hence all the complaints but dont take it personal m8 #:)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
ty graigy u get my point if u think about it should only post eta when rdy that way pple got nothing to complain @ but thats not how its done its to simple pple like to create a frenzy bout new things to get more players its about timing and hard to get it right and can bk fire hence all the complaints but dont take it personal m8 #:)
if tht bits to us m8 we aint takin it personal we jus get abit annoyed as u can probs guess people keep askin buh thts part of hosting you always get 1 or 2 people moan... hopefully steve will post on here soon

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
if tht bits to us m8 we aint takin it personal we jus get abit annoyed as u can probs guess people keep askin buh thts part of hosting you always get 1 or 2 people moan... hopefully steve will post on here soon

Well tbh it would be nice considering he is doing there server and your only a gm...(that wasnt meant nastily)...

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
so ure saying i aint dfne nuffin? ok then lol

Did I say that? NO....

compaq12 said:
also are u gonna n gm ? if so cool down lol

Judging by flamers response to me maybe you should take notice of that quote flamer....your too quick to snap and need to chill out.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Did I say that? NO....

Judging by flamers response to me maybe you should take notice of that quote flamer....your too quick to snap and need to chill out.
well yeah actually janae you said "steve is server make your just GM" in my mind that would mean your sayin i didnt do nuffin.i have not snapped you would no if i snap and janae has been on the end of it b4 she can tell u how bad it is,i am a nice person i don't like to argue etc.i am very chilled out atm abit to chilled tbh.most of u need to chill out atm ino server isnt up atm but giv us time and it will be :)

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
well yeah actually janae you said "steve is server make your just GM" in my mind that would mean your sayin i didnt do nuffin.i have not snapped you would no if i snap and janae has been on the end of it b4 she can tell u how bad it is,i am a nice person i don't like to argue etc.i am very chilled out atm abit to chilled tbh.most of u need to chill out atm ino server isnt up atm but giv us time and it will be :)

Well u assume WRONG thats not what i meant you just chose to assume thats what i meant try looking for what i actually said instead of assuming...and tbh lewis...what have I been on the end of exactly? you shouting your mouth off in global about my personal life? you really think im bothered? nothing to be proud of hun....just shows how low u can go imo...

but anyways getting back on topic before i get an infraction.....

gl with server hope it comes up soon..looking forward to it.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Well u assume WRONG thats not what i meant you just chose to assume thats what i meant try looking for what i actually said instead of assuming...and tbh lewis...what have I been on the end of exactly? you shouting your mouth off in global about my personal life? you really think im bothered? nothing to be proud of hun....just shows how low u can go imo...

but anyways getting back on topic before i get an infraction.....

gl with server hope it comes up soon..looking forward to it.
here janae just to help you this is wat u sed
Well tbh it would be nice considering he is doing there server and your only a gm..
so i think i am right tbh?HE is doing the server and IM only a gm.see i don't no y u tried saying you never said tht tbh i dnt wna steep tht low to have an arguemant im just letting it go over my head.and is for the bit i put in bold from ure message i didnt say nuthin about your personal life at all i aint going to repeat wat i said as it isn't appropriate as this is for an upcoming server....

anyhow abit of news guys steve has to sort his internet out first and i'm just waiting for a m8 to help him with it

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
here janae just to help you this is wat u sed
Well tbh it would be nice considering he is doing there server and your only a gm..

Didnt deny i said ever...I DID say that so tell me flamer who is testing it for bugs? who is doing the patches? steve isnt it? my point exactly.....ill be on msn soon so we can do this there instead of a server ad as your right it isnt the right place for it..aint even gonna go to the other thing you said.

Well is steve gonna be able to sort is net tonight or tomorrow what is the prob with it exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.