Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Didnt deny i said ever...I DID say that so tell me flamer who is testing it for bugs? who is doing the patches? steve isnt it? my point exactly.....ill be on msn soon so we can do this there instead of a server ad as your right it isnt the right place for it..aint even gonna go to the other thing you said.

Well is steve gonna be able to sort is net tonight or tomorrow what is the prob with it exactly?
i dnt care tbh i jus want to update people on wats happening to server.but steve is doing the testing and patches BECAUSE he is the host and only he can get on.

steve is awaiting my mates help but steve is afk atm trying to sort on his own but wen he is bk my friend will help him

CAN A MOD CLEAN THIS THREAD FOR US PLEASE

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
omg more bull**** just get on with it if u put as much effort into sorting server as u do *****ing on here would be up by now :)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
omg more bull**** just get on with it if u put as much effort into sorting server as u do *****ing on here would be up by now :)
elliot please stop with these posts.... were trying to get steve to ansa but it's not happenin so giv us time.imo we gna get stupid posts sayin "no we wont give you time"

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
how much time do you need....its been long enough already.....ring steve and get him to answer u have his phone number.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
w.e janae lol first ure sayin ngive them time now ure trying to rush us? make ure mind up

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
janae's right tbh, how long has it been since you said server would be online, you said it would be online yesterday, once again it aint online i don't think you'll ever get it online, sorry to say, but it's been days, good fun! eta's ftw1:ppunk:

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
w.e janae lol first ure sayin ngive them time now ure trying to rush us? make ure mind up

At first i defended you yes but now its a joke....you have no clue when it will be up to be honest....

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
flamer m8 i sorry but this is just silly tbh it might be be up by nextweekend at a push if your honest about it which aint a problem as long as you stop with all the false dawns you have promised this week

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
well it aint my fault im getting told he would put up at these times then i'm updating you all on it,anyhow me and bobby cba with steve anymore so we got a new host and jus reworking everything as steve isn't allowing us the serverfiles =/.

janae i couldn't care your jus pissed off with me cos i had ago at u.u forgot I KNOW how u work u blocked me for this b4 like u have now LOL.
linzi i told u b4 keep off the thread you say the same thing go play another server if u cba 2 wait for this 1.

so anyhow we aint sure wen server will be up now as me and bobby gotta rescript it all and do everything else.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Guys when we hear somthing off anybody else in server team, we posted it to try and let you know, Steve did keep telling us that the server would be up and it never was, so dunno what was true what he told us at the moment now and he's not speaking on msn. Will keep you updated, some information may also be posted on www.rebellion.forumarena.com But stop spamming everywhere please because we are trying our best to keep you up to date, happy and trying to get the server up.

Thanks

/HeadHunter

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
well it aint my fault im getting told he would put up at these times then i'm updating you all on it,anyhow me and bobby cba with steve anymore so we got a new host and jus reworking everything as steve isn't allowing us the serverfiles =/.

janae i couldn't care your jus pissed off with me cos i had ago at u.u forgot I KNOW how u work u blocked me for this b4 like u have now LOL.
linzi i told u b4 keep off the thread you say the same thing go play another server if u cba 2 wait for this 1.

so anyhow we aint sure wen server will be up now as me and bobby gotta rescript it all and do everything else.

tbh lewis your teenage insults doesnt even reach my flip switch, and as for blocking you...i blocked you because since you started this server you have turned into a arrogant, ****y, up himself knob who thinks he knows it all, so instead of doing that maybe u should listen to the players once in a while then maybe you wouldnt be making a complete **** up of the situation.

Oh and btw you dont know me as well as you think you do, and knowing how i work? yeah ok lewis whatever you say dumbass

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
yh w.e anyhow can a mod clean this thread please

u havn't known me since i started the server,i was fine till u unblocked me for the reason i dnt no y u did? i thought i made myself clear to u buh obviously u cnt take the hint i dnt wna speak to u.i dnt even hit ure flip switch? LOL y u swearing all the time in ure last post? go cry tbh i couldn't give 2 ****s about you.

as said above though could a mod clean this thread ty :)

Last edited:

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
yh w.e anyhow can a mod clean this thread please

u havn't known me since i started the server,i was fine till u unblocked me for the reason i dnt no y u did? i thought i made myself clear to u buh obviously u cnt take the hint i dnt wna speak to u.i dnt even hit ure flip switch? LOL y u swearing all the time in ure last post? go cry tbh i couldn't give 2 ****s about you.

as said above though could a mod clean this thread ty :)

lmao w/e...anyways back on topic....how about we hear from the organ grinder not the monkey....coz you obviously have no clue when server is going to be ready.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
lmao w/e...anyways back on topic....how about we hear from the organ grinder not the monkey....coz you obviously have no clue when server is going to be ready.
LMAO u obviously only read the bits bout you,cos if not u wud no WE HAVE A NEW HOST!!!and me and bobby have to re do it all...cor sort it out

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
sorry guys but same old shizzle bad luck on failing to live up to the hype maybe next time byebye guys

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
LMAO u obviously only read the bits bout you,cos if not u wud no WE HAVE A NEW HOST!!!and me and bobby have to re do it all...cor sort it out

Another month of bull**** etas while u attempt to do it then? whats that u told me on msn? i cant make a server coz i dont know what im doing..you got that right..your clueless.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Guys just stop arguing now, we've got new host, and we will tell you when servers up.

/Headhunter

at last....this is what we wanted...an update without an eta thats gonna be broken....ty HeadHunter

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Another month of bull**** etas while u attempt to do it then? whats that u told me on msn? i cant make a server coz i dont know what im doing..you got that right..your clueless.
fk off janae lol i aint givin no ETA the only time i will give an ETA is WHEN THER SERVER IS UP!HH is not updated unlike me i am the 1 tht gets told and i tell everyone wat i was told. now keep off the thread.and only post if it's approprite.and as i said in my other post u only look at the bits you want to u dnt read the full thing naaaaaaaaaaab

CAN A MOD PLEASE CLEAN THIS THREAD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.