Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Shame that a few people again found themselves not being able to be any good without exploiting their way through the game. I hope this doesn't ruin your user count as it's been really good since it started, regularly exceeding 110+ users. There's always a select few who can't control their greed and have to ruin it for the others.

For the people blaming the GM's for not fixing the exploits, I agree it should have been checked, it's the oldest exploit in the book but at the same time there is no excuse not to tell the GM's about it if you found it and let the game carry on as it is. Shame really....

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Ive never understood the item/gold wipes... people are gonna be loggin in at level 40 with like 8 dc and no gold at all.. so they wont even be able to buy a few things from shops.. ud be better off starting a new character, as they are gonna basically have to go kill hens and stuff ne way lol

but maybe they will do an xmas event or something

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Items/Gold being wiped now that 1 person ****ed up now everyone minus the exploiters have to suffer.:@:

you really think its only the few peoplethat exploited this bug? others have but havent been caught not saying no names, also +3/+4 items ingame due to bugged platinum ore rates which was then changed after many people mineing loads giving them a huge advantage, 2dangerous running around in kit with slow+ all over it, yet not another person has slow+ (the fact to make the gems you need 5 marbles + other things yet, theres only 5 slots to place the items and marbles arn't stackable.

i could go on

JustMrB

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 31, 2011
Just downloaded game, but get connection closed before the account page....anyone know whats up with that?

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Think it would be best if ADMIN/SERVERTEAM logged on ere to fill potential players in, on whats going on - too much downtime will make players drift to other servers, I actually like the thought of grinding from start again tbh - but its not worth it for the games downtime and lack of communication so far - tbvh a server shudnt really take this long to fix issues that had arisen.

Bang it bck online ASAP peeps

Cheaters and exploiters are on every server going - just gotta deal with em - ive learnt that by now, BUT .. if sumone exploited a NPC to gain gold is not a bannable offence, strip em of gold,items, maybe levels for a warning.

Mason

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
Must say thanks to Ben for not rushing in with an "I told you so". Yes, i missed one NPC, that was my fault, and i've held my hands up. The wipe is being done as thats what the players voted for, plain and simple.

The server will be back up tonight.0

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I didnt exploit any gold bug for ur info... all my levels and items were legit, but watevas really dont care

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
So if you didnt do anything, how come you got banned.
As andy said him an tim etc all exploited aswell as atleast 20-30 other people. So i guess by association, I didnt even log on after they found bug as I have been moving. Dont want to be unbanned though cudnt care less just dont like being accused of something I didnt do.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
By half 10, it will definitely be up.

dont think ppl are interested in what time it will be up dude, more of the fact what you doing to a set of 2.3 files that has taken 3 1/2 hours to complete?

Mason

*NOT TAKING A DIG*