Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Few more banned, our very own JohnBarny and Andy.

And we wonder why the mir community is going to ****?

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hate putting time and effort into a server and then it just goes pop! whats the point lol

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
So any offical word on what's happening? If you going to wipe do it, if you are just removing all items, gold and skills, then do that too :P

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Yeah same, dont mind it being down...but give us info as to when it might be back up please..

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
*THIS IS NOT TAKING A DIG CHRIS*

Ye this has deffo got the euro feeling to it - was asked to try this by a m8 of mine, so far ive had more downtime then uptime lol
DEFFO THE EURO FEELING.

Hope you get the things sorted that needs to dude
All the best with the server!

Mason

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I dont really know wot to say without probably getting banned.

But not fixing the storage exploit is just very poor imo.

but thats what happens when you just put up a set of basic files that you havnt made yourself

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I dont really know wot to say without probably getting banned.

But not fixing the storage exploit is just very poor imo.

but thats what happens when you just put up a set of basic files that you havnt made yourself
I agree Ben. They thought they had fixed all the Store NPC's but seems they left one out, and I never thought to check it.

Learn from your mistakes I guess.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Few more banned, our very own JohnBarny and Andy.

And we wonder why the mir community is going to ****?

no offence to you skyline but i just got bored of the way the owners ran the server, didnt test beta at all properly, wer unwilling to ask private server players about exploits etc, i did nothing with my cash i just thought fk it ill get a couple of mil and wack it in store, i dont want unbanning or anything either im not asking for that

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
no offence to you skyline but i just got bored of the way the owners ran the server, didnt test beta at all properly, wer unwilling to ask private server players about exploits etc, i did nothing with my cash i just thought fk it ill get a couple of mil and wack it in store, i dont want unbanning or anything either im not asking for that

i would have done the same mate, its their fault for putting 0 effort into this server. Its just a TD clone. Mobs without drops, bugged ai's, exploits left in, i dont understand why people play this... Ben puts more work into his server atm and thats saying something.

And before you say "have you tried making a server" yes i have, and mine is fully custom with hard work.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Schoolboy error really, they chose to not use lomcn. I have a whole set of bug free euro 2.3 files but they didn't come askin nor searchin'.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Cant believe it wasnt fixed in first place, do the GM's know how to do things regarding working on the files? Apart from Skyline if hes on there team now.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Items/Gold being wiped now that 1 person ****ed up now everyone minus the exploiters have to suffer.:@:

Sukotto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2011
The short time the server has been online should have been an official beta period and after this mess they should have done a complete wipe. Even if they get rid of all items / gold, there are many players who leveled faster than they should of because of that exploited gold which enabled them to gem high stat kits. Every server aimed to be a long term server must have a beta period. If not 3 months, at least 1 month or ironing out the bugs and balancing classes.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Items/Gold being wiped now that 1 person ****ed up now everyone minus the exploiters have to suffer.:@:

Why arnt the Gms telling us whats going on!?
Thats the bit i dont like..! A bit of communication doesnt hurt

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
What amazed me is the couple of people that managed to get 40+ but still have +3/4 on every item, they must of known were gems/orbs drop, or have plenty of cash to buy the materials for gems, must of exploited tbh