Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Justme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
I like this server , been a while since i played this game , and seeing all the old faces back , some i havent spoken too in like 8+ years.

~Goof~

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Good server to play this i would recommend to all.

Just for me thou lvled to 37 on a wizz then got bored visiting same places over and over.

few things still need looking at thou:

1: EvilTongs in BDD walkspeed to fast
2:look at mob stats between BC and ZT - I kill easier in ZT then B with MC40 o0
3:Right Guard and LeftGuard in PT, hit you miles off screen (no good for a wizz)

well done with the xmas event thou (taken out a little too sudden tbh) but still was good
apart from these well done with server, will log on from time to time to talk to friends but i will thats about it :)

Mason

Maybe add quests in and a cave teleport for 33+ or summot the whole running to caves to me is just stupid now lol

Routhy

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 2, 2012
Sheffield
Downloading now and hopefully I'll start playing tomorrow.

A bit odd that WeMade's closure email is what gave me the drive to start playing again, but I've done private servers before (notably project69) and it was never my cup of tea. I came looking for something similar to the game I remember and I seem to have landed in the same place =]

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
since startin the server i havnt seen 1 gm on....and tbh theres certain areas that do need mobs uppin and stats lookin at... maybe also introduce a special repair npc (would be handy )but servers good but get bored so easy.. pi has very few mobs for the ammount of ppl huntin there.. tree path / rmv bc/ all cud do with a mob boost in there .. il post more when i have been to places and explored more but thats my opinion

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
since startin the server i havnt seen 1 gm on....and tbh theres certain areas that do need mobs uppin and stats lookin at... maybe also introduce a special repair npc (would be handy )but servers good but get bored so easy.. pi has very few mobs for the ammount of ppl huntin there.. tree path / rmv bc/ all cud do with a mob boost in there .. il post more when i have been to places and explored more but thats my opinion

Strange, there's been a GM on every day.

Won't be adding a special repair NPC, but will make note of the other bits.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
I have just went through every single page in this thread looking for a download link that ****ing works for this server. I found 3 links, all broken.

Even the link on your server advertisment is broken!

So that's 4 links on this website for this "new" server that are not working. You guys want new players to join or are you happy pissing them off for 2 hours while they try hunt for a link?

Theres a link on your reunited forums that as far as I can figure works but for some reason when I try to un-rar the file it just has a hissy fit and won't play ball with me. And it's not the unzip program as I zipped then un-zipped a few files, some larger than the client. All without a problem.

I read that there would be an auto-patcher out for this game... Any news on that?

So far I am unimpressed with this server and how hard it is to get on it.

If your going for the Euro feel then **** me your getting it right 99% of the time so far.

And whats with lomcn site now running at a snails pace? No matter what time I am on here it takes a minute to open the next page.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
Strange, there's been a GM on every day.

Won't be adding a special repair NPC, but will make note of the other bits.

where is the gm that was online ? no gm ever says owt hence y i havnt seen a GM ON.... but thanks for lookin at my ideas

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I have just went through every single page in this thread looking for a download link that ****ing works for this server. I found 3 links, all broken.

Even the link on your server advertisment is broken!

So that's 4 links on this website for this "new" server that are not working. You guys want new players to join or are you happy pissing them off for 2 hours while they try hunt for a link?

Theres a link on your reunited forums that as far as I can figure works but for some reason when I try to un-rar the file it just has a hissy fit and won't play ball with me. And it's not the unzip program as I zipped then un-zipped a few files, some larger than the client. All without a problem.

I read that there would be an auto-patcher out for this game... Any news on that?

So far I am unimpressed with this server and how hard it is to get on it.

If your going for the Euro feel then **** me your getting it right 99% of the time so far.

And whats with lomcn site now running at a snails pace? No matter what time I am on here it takes a minute to open the next page.

i downloaded the server with no problems.. but it cud be megaupload takin the mick

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
where is the gm that was online ? no gm ever says owt hence y i havnt seen a GM ON.... but thanks for lookin at my ideas

I was on earlier tonight, Blank's pretty much on 24/7, and Skyline has been on.

And the MegaUpload link still works to the download.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
I've got a copy of Mir 2.3 (at least I think it is, looks like a basic private server client) and just need to copy the relevant server files etc over. I think I've done that correctly, but everytime I launch the Mir.exe, I get Connection Closed.

Can anymore clarify exactly what my Mir folder should contain and what the relevant servers files should contain? Thanks.

With regard to the earlier difficulties, it wasn't a problem un-zipping the folder, it was a problem launching the Themida Mir.exe. My VMware seems to hate it.

Any help would be grand.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
After your last post, I actually don't want to help you...

But, all you need to do is edit your Servers.ini to say:

[Server1]
ServerName=Reunited
ServerAddr=217.160.130.41
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=217.160.130.41
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=217.160.130.41
GameServerPort=7200

All client links still work for me... Anyway.

The client should have a Data Folder, Graphics, Map, Music, Wav, mir2.exe, mir2.ini and servers.ini.

If your AV is deleting the exe, that's not our fault, and nothing we can do. You need to Pause or close down your AV, extract the client, add the client folder to your AV's exceptions list, and then re-enable the AV.

Here is the link again: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AK8A5HC3

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Think ill give it ago if its worth it.

/tom.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
You guys have a dedicated server so why dont you turn that dedi in to a web server also.Host your own files and create an autopatch off the dedi.
If you need help setting this up i could do it all in under 30 mins and explain how to do it.

Right now time for my view on the server.Ive posted on the proper forum but here it is anyway.

Ive played now for 1 month and managed to get to lvl 38 (just).Leveling is deffo a little faster than euro which is why its appealing.
This is probs the best server that ive played that i didnt make lol.But there are alot of issues that need to be adressed.Issues that have been posted on the forum 2-3 weeks agao which still remain broken.Bug fixs are deffo not your strong point,.Not sure if this is laziness or lack of knowledge.
You have a fantastic user count and a game which every one ejoys but you have to keep at it and sort the problems out that people need fixing.Theres some massive issues like stackable items which people need to start crafting.
EvilMir and Fox boss have both been removed because it needs fixing lol.Just fix it and dont remove it.Theres very few places to hunt as it is with out you removing places for ease.

But like i said this is a fantastic server that has me hooked playing again which i never though i would see.Maye be drop rates need to be looked at again and the bugs fixed.then your on to a total winner,

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I have been VERY busy over the festive period, and certain things take priority for me over something I don't get any return from (And don't want any return) and all I get is people complaining to me. This is why there have been no fixes. Chris is also new to it all in all fairness.

Turning the dedi into a webserver could cause all sorts of lag problems with people downloading from it - Someone corect me if I'm wrong here?

EM is a well known buggy boss. We are working on getting this implimented in some form.

FoxBoss was not "removed" as far as I know, just not ingame yet. I'm working on making sure the NPC works correctly, but need to know exactly how it worked on euro. From what I remember: You need Admission Orb, you need a group, Group needs to be near leader and carrier of Admission orb (All working up to this point).
Did it check to see if there was someone in the KR already, therefore only letting 1 group in at a time?
Did it only let you stay in for a certain amount of time, then recall you all out?
How often was the Spawn of the boss?

In regards the stackable items, as you know there bugged and easily duped. We are trying to think of a way around this - Possibly a bundle NPC.

We are also going to be working on new updates. Caves/Items/Bosses. But these will all be done as one big "Update" rather than a few things added here and there.

And no offense Paul, but whilst ever I'm on this server team, you will be no where near it, lol. I appriciate you offering help, though.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
ok this is my 2pennies worth ....user count is fixed coz theres no way in hell is there 100+ players on when it comes on screen otherwise they would be in towns .. and dont come out with * there all hunting * coz thats bs .... if this is on dedi then lol why are the mobs really crap( spawns ) every where u go u have to go lookin for mobs which takes ages ... up the spawns in all places .. and why hasnt there been a wipe when the gold bug was in and how the hell u got lvl 40 +.. cozx there from beta and didnt get wiped on lvls tbh unfair on newcomers and i like to no how the hell noobs are supposed to catch HIGH lvls up when theres simply lack of mobs to go round.. nothin like euro feel imo spiders on pi dont mass drop like euro and evil apes dont mass drop like euro ...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I can promise you 100% the count is not fixed. MW always has a good amount of people there. BW is empty, and Tao Vill usually has a few people.

There are 3 big guilds? I see a hell of a lot of Reuinted player, a lot of << and a lot of Team hunting...

Some people level faster than others, thats well known. There are loads of players who have not been playing that long who have levelled up pretty fast, group hunt in BDD/Zuma Temple.

Instead of saying spawns are crap, why not tell us exactly which places need sorting in regards of spawns?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
users.png

Go tell me how many it says ingame? :)

M2showing 58, Online users showing 58 (Says 57, but count starts at 0)