Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
i agree its becomin annoying how can u test the server when u cant even get on it lol

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Well I can't even connect to the dedi atm. As soon as I can get on it I'll take it down and do a full wipe again. I know it is frustrating for you guys and I'm doing my best to find the cause of this issue. I'll try changing the demon pet to a single skin mob see if that was the issue, if it wasnt the issue I don't know what is.

I'll put the x32 server back online as a x16 for people to play on until the other one if fixed if you want guys?

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Well I can't even connect to the dedi atm. As soon as I can get on it I'll take it down and do a full wipe again. I know it is frustrating for you guys and I'm doing my best to find the cause of this issue. I'll try changing the demon pet to a single skin mob see if that was the issue, if it wasnt the issue I don't know what is.

I'll put the x32 server back online as a x16 for people to play on until the other one if fixed if you want guys?

Connection fails on account creation. Is the server online or wwhat?

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010

why not just run one x16 and be done with it most of us want x16 anyways.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
well I cant make an account on either so he must of wiped it again. reg server keeps failing.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
well I cant make an account on either so he must of wiped it again. reg server keeps failing.

Problem after problem on this server. Imo he needs to take it offline, sort it so its stable then release it to the public, yes its only beat but as it stands the server doesnt even run lol.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
Problem after problem on this server. Imo he needs to take it offline, sort it so its stable then release it to the public, yes its only beat but as it stands the server doesnt even run lol.

couldnt agree more :)

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
well account registration is working for me, just rebooted the reg server so maybe it had crashed. The x32 server is online, main purpose of having it online is to say if it gets the same issue as the x16 was having. If it doesn't then it may be something to do with the setup of sql on the machine the x16 is on as I've never had that sql error on my machine setup.

Also I can see what your saying about getting it sorted then putting it online, one problem with that though, if it's not live I can't get onto the server to check for the errors. I find the easiest way is to have people online and for them to report what is happening at the time these errors occur so that we can try and figure out the cause.

Dunno what hallmat has been doing but my gm accounts have been removed on the x16. If he has done a wipe I could see why there missing but this is weird that I cant access anything at all.

Last edited:

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
well account registration is working for me, just rebooted the reg server so maybe it had crashed. The x32 server is online, main purpose of having it online is to say if it gets the same issue as the x16 was having. If it doesn't then it may be something to do with the setup of sql on the machine the x16 is on as I've never had that sql error on my machine setup.

Also I can see what your saying about getting it sorted then putting it online, one problem with that though, if it's not live I can't get onto the server to check for the errors. I find the easiest way is to have people online and for them to report what is happening at the time these errors occur so that we can try and figure out the cause.

Dunno what hallmat has been doing but my gm accounts have been removed on the x16. If he has done a wipe I could see why there missing but this is weird that I cant access anything at all.

Fair enough but we cant test if its never online....and I dont have a samuraiv2 exe....

v1 onlline v2 down.....reg server on v1 doesnt connect.

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
v2 isnt down, i cant connect to the reg server on the x16 either keeps failing and cant get on the dedi either to see whats going on. really hope hallmat comes online soon so i can find out whats going on.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
v2 isnt down, i cant connect to the reg server on the x16 either keeps failing and cant get on the dedi either to see whats going on. really hope hallmat comes online soon so i can find out whats going on.

v2 is down, or you havent gave us the right launcher, might be wise to post the 3g ini? because its obviously not picking up v2 or else i would of logged in by now.

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
Yeah its offline for me 2, version 1 is online but cant make acc, as said above.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
server is online.. u need to change the v1 to v2 in the drag down pal! seems way better now they sorted most of the bugs out! hasnt gone offline once since i been on it and no gate crash has of yet! :)