Ti lung

Join Discord

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
will the latest usa mir3 client work for this server then?? im trying to use that, however,wen i click "start game" on the server launcher, nothing happens/loads :(

maybe my comp doesnt like mir3 haha, had problems with usa mir aswell.

mapadale

will the latest usa mir3 client work for this server then?? im trying to use that, however,wen i click "start game" on the server launcher, nothing happens/loads :(

maybe my comp doesnt like mir3 haha, had problems with usa mir aswell.
US client should be fine with Launcher, as long as the launcher has the mir3.exe

mapadale

Images just over writing old images, as pointed out won't equip from body in CD3.55

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
US client should be fine with Launcher, as long as the launcher has the mir3.exe

USA client shouldnt work as its to much updated, different interface and different wils, I think.

qnek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
Useful to a tao new monsters for the menu under the key "D" because Skelly already too weak to do it;)

qnek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
I do not write they must be very good, but slightly better than Skelly or lv to increase their strength. Speaking shortly after the mobs are tao, so it was good for him and exp such class.

PS: Sorry for my English;)

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Read a few of the previous post's about Thread getting closed. I have cleaned it and have not closed it, so maybe a SuperMod.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
No it's not easy to gather any kit at all, no one on server has any full kit for their level.

And as for being boring, try actually spending longer than 5 min on the server and do something. As for quests, these are there but not designed for low level playing as they are part of a bigger picture for the server.

Say's the 14 year old that has made x amount of accounts every time his has been removed and infact hates it that much, reboots his router to change IP so he can get on.

3.55 with regards to bugs and anything else is going to be the better server to play, until a new set of correctly coded server files are released.

i just got level 105 and full crystal wizard set :) please add new cave soon in Cl (CrystalIsland) i get 76k a kill please do :)

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
still waiting on item patch for crystal island drops as still can not see half of them thanx. as for closing of posts yes you cleaned them of the abuse but then you closed them thats why started this one lol

mapadale

USA client shouldnt work as its to much updated, different interface and different wils, I think.
Yes it does work, as we use the Korean client. Which is the same client as used for US Mir 3. Some of the maps don't work as of yet, but everything else does apart from the mon wils over 22. To which I will be sorting that out so we have all mobs ingame.

qnek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
is something wrong with the server because the one as I have skills to level 5 and the second only to the three already: /

mapadale

I've changed the level from up to 5 to only up to 3, I've also added in the facility to take your spells up to level 8

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Yes it does work, as we use the Korean client. Which is the same client as used for US Mir 3. Some of the maps don't work as of yet, but everything else does apart from the mon wils over 22. To which I will be sorting that out so we have all mobs ingame.

really wont work with the global client, as someone's already said they use completly different .wil's (not even sure there .wil's anymore)

qnek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
so only those who are not in this case have already 5lv skills: /

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
so how u get yr spells past lvl 3? as theres nothing ingame for this?

mapadale

really wont work with the global client, as someone's already said they use completly different .wil's (not even sure there .wil's anymore)
Yes it does and the .wils and .wix are the same, as I said we are using the Korean client which is the US client.

so only those who are not in this case have already 5lv skills: /
They will be deleveled shortly.

so how u get yr spells past lvl 3? as theres nothing ingame for this?
These can be done from the Integral Master, access will be available through D-Menu soon.

qnek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
Skill could leave the 5lv then 6/7/8 for integral, so for a little old-fashioned 3lv no but how's you;)