TNM 3.55 (High Rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Yeah its been put up freshly today, it is x128 but ppl hav forgotten high rate as the latest high rates have been lvl 200 in 30 mins lol, i have edited the experience needed to lvl so its faster than before but il keep working on it and try to get ppl happy with the lvling speed.

Spiders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2010
i can't see the maps, any map files to download pleas e?
Thanks

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Best thing to do is download another client and use there maps for the moment as i havent got a client uploaded yet, also official server has the map files so u cud use theres

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
server is deff better this time round mate, the exp progression between caves is about perfect.

A few skills are missing from the shop, ice storm and chain lightning being 2 of them.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Sounds like a very good server geordie, if your still looking for people to help out i'd be happy to mate

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Just whoever wants to play, can. Just makes the whole process of developing much easier as you can craft the server around players instead of chucking lots of things together and then having to change them when u go online.
So loads of nice new ideas being put in and with help from players it should become a very fun server

Status
Not open for further replies.