TwilighT Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
Server ip for enter in game :
Server Still off,Will be onnline in 30min

Hello guys,TwilighT server will open the Doors At :
19:00 Spanish Time
19:00 Polak Time
20:00 Romanian Time
18:00 English Time

2012-1-21

Before server on i will post the ip in downloads

[h=1]Legend Of Mir 3 [/h]
Exp Rate:x128
Drop Rate:x2

Starting Level:1
Starting Gold:50.000

GameMasters From Server: Tokeen & TwilighT
Moderator in game:Fabula
Moderators in Forum: Fabula=English Section///Pijakus Polish Section

Forum From Server: http://twilightlom3.foroactivo.com/

Msn from server : [email protected] (it's used by administrators only in case if u got any problem and you dn't wan't to comment in our forums)

Ok's i dn't want in my server some things:
Racism *at the 2time u will be catched being racism ur account will be banned FOR EVER
*at the 3time u will be catched being racism ur ip WILL be banned FOR EVER

Insults: i dn't care about this (only if it's in PM/group chat,if you insult in green i will apply some @chatban :P

Server Type: 3.55 (3G)

Language: English/Spanish/Romanian
Internet 100MB

Ok guys,im near to finish ur comunity,left to change some things before this take life

while i change this,u can download server from there :

THERE w'ont be any Beta ive already tested it

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
ok this is not very detailed...would be nice to see:eta (expected open date)?features (custom or not) ? etc ty

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Sorry but this advertisement also looks lazy, this is the second one i've came across now. Update it with a proper server advertisement rather than just how you've gone and also the name twilight ... not judging but hey.

Starting Level, Server Files, Starting Gold, what have you included, what's custom? what's the server about?

All of that SHOULD be included, look as if you've tried. Presentation is everything. You want people to play? Put effort into your advertisement. /rant over

/Czeldabolg

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
well sorry brother if u think that,but im really busy finishing what left from server,i will update post with more things,i have the frum
but i will update the post 1day before open,
PD:Im not lazy

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
If you'll update the advertisement fair enough, it is in upcoming just noticed this myself [confused it with another advertisement] however you may want to include what file set you're using alongside what's custom, you want people to look forward to your server so give teasers, do your best to make people want to play it.

Looking forward to seeing your full advertisement. Also apologies for saying you were lazy, didn't quite realise it was the upcoming section lol.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
nasty czel, good luck with the server m8. I've seen your very critical about other peoples server so this better be good :p

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Err tkila (and mods in this thread) please read the rules! It is not allowed to own more than 1 account on LOMCN and it is especially against the rules to make a new account just because you're making a new server.

If you wish to comply then I will merge your 2 accounts, otherwise this one will be banned.

Thanks

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
I just changed my account bcz the psw from tkila(in lomcn)its used from more than 1user,so if you wan't can you bann me account(Tkila),i will keep this

ah and when u finished it pls delete the other threads,i dn't want it full

Pd:pls and thx

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
sick of high rate servers! never seem to last... get boring very quickly, what the mir3 community needs is a low-med rate with stability... shame that the mir3 community is full of noobs these days and need everything put on a plate for them :) lol...

good luck with the server!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
it only ends quickly if a noob is running the server and put's in a cave like supreme kings cave

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Hi twilight if you want to add "Polish" to language that will be nice cause lots of Polish people play mir3. I can offer you my help with Polish i can be your translator on forum and ingame so Polish guys will understand what you on about ingame so i can tell them that what your saying. Theres my msn [email protected] if you want me to be your Polish help i can do :) Add me on msn if you want me or post on forum or private massage on lomcn.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Hi twilight if you want to add "Polish" to language that will be nice cause lots of Polish people play mir3. I can offer you my help with Polish i can be your translator on forum and ingame so Polish guys will understand what you on about ingame so i can tell them that what your saying. Theres my msn [email protected] if you want me to be your Polish help i can do :) Add me on msn if you want me or post on forum or private massage on lomcn.

From the look up if he is Polish himself..

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012

I will think about it,but i think the only what i will add will be a 'Polish Mod'
bcz if i add more languagues to the server more probability to have more bugs (with text )
I think English Languague its the 'Mother' from all servers, or isn't it?;)

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I will think about it,but i think the only what i will add will be a 'Polish Mod'
bcz if i add more languagues to the server more probability to have more bugs (with text )
I think English Languague its the 'Mother' from all servers, or isn't it?;)

it is :P

Status
Not open for further replies.