TwilighT Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaleRider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 11, 2009
USA
your forums are not in english and i cant read to register to try your server when its up

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
your forums are not in english and i cant read to register to try your server when its up

ahh rite mate srry me i've forgot about that

i will change it but for the moment the button for register in our forums its called :REGISTRARSE

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
lol use google chrome for translations then you have no problems
it's only a problem if your reading other people's spanish because they use slang which dont translate well

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
evi.jpg

help for anyone with problems reading there way about forum board >> turns all profile settings etc to english
(as far as i know) dont think google chrome translating anymore

PaleRider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 11, 2009
USA
evi.jpg

help for anyone with problems reading there way about forum board >> turns all profile settings etc to english
(as far as i know) dont think google chrome translating anymore

this doesnt help if i cant read the 1st or any other page on forums to goet to this one : ( so i will find another mir to play

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
as i saw the GM is verry skillful in all :) i saw he have Spanish English Polakow section with Pro. persons pls dont bother the GM and let him finish the server? plz

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
the English mod cant even speak English properly and the gm wont accept my help for his bad mistakes that dont make sense, he just deletes my posts and don't copy them onto the mod's first one -_- ungrateful or wat

Status
Not open for further replies.