TwilighT Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
lol down already ? server is funny tbh today i saw em remove rebirths after 2nd as 3rd gave less xp than secound lol no drops at all in 4k + cave gm said no drops untill 10k lvl so got to hunt 6k lvl with out drops etc (boring) only good thing can really say though not found em to be biast in any way . just not very bright server is fun in a funny sort of way . only thing narks me is gm reffers to supreme 24/7 which has run its course was great server once upon a time ago lol servers need move to next step not copy an be inferior also needs more maps hunting areas etc horses also be good basically first good try but should redo an rethink few isssues properly also try balance server which includes wars lol seems new servers dont like warrior class much as all do what they can to weaken them mir is supposed to be balanced fairness to hunting areas etc same chance to kill bosses etc so my overall assesment is fun server but could have done so much better :) soz guys hope u get up soon pple need their hr fix :::::)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
clearly your wanting to be on server to or you wouldnt be stalking this thread lol... and i agree warriors are crap on here cant kill any boss's on server boss's need to drop famepoints too like FamePoint (100) ect..

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
lol down already ? server is funny tbh today i saw em remove rebirths after 2nd as 3rd gave less xp than secound lol no drops at all in 4k + cave gm said no drops untill 10k lvl so got to hunt 6k lvl with out drops etc (boring) only good thing can really say though not found em to be biast in any way . just not very bright server is fun in a funny sort of way . only thing narks me is gm reffers to supreme 24/7 which has run its course was great server once upon a time ago lol servers need move to next step not copy an be inferior also needs more maps hunting areas etc horses also be good basically first good try but should redo an rethink few isssues properly also try balance server which includes wars lol seems new servers dont like warrior class much as all do what they can to weaken them mir is supposed to be balanced fairness to hunting areas etc same chance to kill bosses etc so my overall assesment is fun server but could have done so much better :) soz guys hope u get up soon pple need their hr fix :::::)

agree with most of this, i was telling tkila last night that server was good but he ruined it and made it boring esp with the overpowered bosses with crap drops... tbh if it doesn't get better but another server comes along then i will go ;)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Can we make account thru the loader, I hit register and nothing when registering on forum

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012

What u wan't,to level in a day at lvl 20k?that's fun for you?and if ive put no drop in cave 4k+ i have a reason,in the cave 10k+ will drop good fp
and about warr it's ****,isn't only thing it's warr need a shield but not now,at more higest lvl

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Since this server is actually online now links has been provided etc, I will wait two days for a server advertisement to be created, afterwards this thread will be locked. A server online is not a server upcoming and since it does not require a beta phase it is classed as online.

/Czeldabolg

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
twilight wtf u on about 20k lvl in a day ? rebirth system is in game to provide a stepping stone in xp an stats if you dont like this then dont add it or adjust the xp to a small progressive gain . rebirths are not ingame to lower the xp a player gets to slow down lvling defeats object of losing lvs etc fp to pay for it ? your either very simple or very stupid that you dont understand the rebirth system or how it works :). other option you have is make server x64 or x32 instead of x128 plenty options to allow server to grow in the way you want : ). why would you xpect people to pay for rbs in lvls fp etc to lvl less? . told you already is fun server just needs few tweaks an it be fine. phew::)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Could some1 mirror or post the ip please? I try'd downloading from forum but it just wouldn't allow it.. So if some1 could link me a mirror or send me the I.P i'd be greatful.

Thnx.

-Ash

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Could some1 mirror or post the ip please? I try'd downloading from forum but it just wouldn't allow it.. So if some1 could link me a mirror or send me the I.P i'd be greatful.

Thnx.

-Ash

Read up.. i posted them on the page before this..

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
twilight wtf u on about 20k lvl in a day ? rebirth system is in game to provide a stepping stone in xp an stats if you dont like this then dont add it or adjust the xp to a small progressive gain . rebirths are not ingame to lower the xp a player gets to slow down lvling defeats object of losing lvs etc fp to pay for it ? your either very simple or very stupid that you dont understand the rebirth system or how it works :). other option you have is make server x64 or x32 instead of x128 plenty options to allow server to grow in the way you want : ). why would you xpect people to pay for rbs in lvls fp etc to lvl less? . told you already is fun server just needs few tweaks an it be fine. phew::)

yeah the rebirth's you are 100%right,but they are bugged i need to fix it *working on that+

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Thnx.

-Ash

Maprar:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2368076945/Map.rar

Soundrar:

https://rapidshare.com/files/299348644/Sound.rar

Data
https://rapidshare.com/files/4102371258/Data.part1.rar
https://rapidshare.com/files/2945592819/Data.part2.rar

Ip:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2763738723/TwiLighT.rar

Status