TwilighT Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
(was playing it 4 days ago, i was highest level on the server lol ) been up 3 days proper lmao an highest lvl pff first 30 mins lol server is getting better slowly :)

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

pmsl it gone diown an ok if you say so :)

wakama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008
Tokeen said smthing about that twilight will run his pc around 15.00. Look on forum and use translator maybe you will be able to find smthing

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
so about 1 hours time server will be back online? and it seems a good server... slowly but surely getting better lots of boss's nd pk ;D

wakama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008
they should do something about fp maybe server is good enogh to play for awhile, but... everyone are tired with farming fp in Evil Cave. Only one fp from 50mobs you need 7,5k fp for delvl item.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
yeahh if anything you should get 1 famepoint per level and when you rebirth ect you shouldnt lose fps.. you should just need (x) amount to rebirth with out losing

server was ment to be up at 15.00 but still nothing not sure if the GM's putting it on or not... dont fancy wasting time waiting for a server to come online if it actually isnt... maybe a gm could update us on here or on the fourms o.O

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
now they are banning pple for posting on forums lol an game is obviousely up as now 23 users plz remove advert as obviousley they dont want us playing there so why they be allowed to advertise here ? weird people anyway no older than 12 i swear :)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
i got banned from fourms lol for telling them that its stupid putting it on here then only letting some people online lol them GMs/mods are idiots remove this Thread!

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
Server on in 15min

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

now they are banning pple for posting on forums lol an game is obviousely up as now 23 users plz remove advert as obviousley they dont want us playing there so why they be allowed to advertise here ? weird people anyway no older than 12 i swear :)

Please dnt talk if u dn't know nothing SERVER WASS OFLINE FOR ALL

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

server online

---------- Post added 28-01-2012 at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 26-01-2012 at 04:00 PM ----------

Added grp cave,increased drop from boses,and increased drop of FP

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
This server is ****,currupt gm called Tokeen a.k.a. Better stay with spanish ppls and give items fps and all, boss respawns ,i hope all will read this comment ,go find another server with nicest admins and incoruptible **** ones im sick about this and i hope all will spread this coomment to all forums and blogs and all about mir 3 comunitiy:

Twilight server not hosted do not donate ,your money will be in a stupid corupt GM witch will get monney and close the server

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
This is no longer an upcoming server and is now live, please post in the correct section with a fresh thread and include donation prices + the donation list. Thankyou.

/Czeldabolg

Status
Not open for further replies.