Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Hey, I played this server before i needed to be absence for a little while,
While i was playing it, it was a brill server with good gms =)
Keep it up.
And i shall continue to play this server =)

/Taopower

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Click here for EXE

PS:I'm not sure if same ip but you can all ways change...

Good luck with server.

PPS:hmm i carnt download when i just uploaded it :( Hope you can. If not ill send in another mirro. Good luck :P

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
tbh needs more places to lvl the only places ppl go is warr/wiz/tao map
and theres not really any bosses worth fighting over

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
For Everyone hating why not stfu and let it be? you dont like server that your issue Gm's are great server is fun when ecer i come on here all i see is people *****ing and slaggin off servers u lot serious need to leave ur houses and jump off a bridge........
people make there servers for other people to enjoy if u can do better make a server stfu moaning... If Not Come Back and see how long you last....

AmazonWarrior lvl110 Rebirtherd Warrior

ProudLeader Of MostWanted

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Lol @ Lucky.

Pretty sure everybody has forgotten about Vini now. Your replying to posts left a week ago. Also, the server isn't anything great, is fun until you rebirth... then your just the same as anybody else.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
lol each to their own there still a steady amount of players and its still up so realli and truly the onli thing fail about it is the people who used to play and left... and correction after you rebirth theres alot to do its just finding out what it is lol and rebirth is great gives every1 equal oppertunity in fights and at sabuk... i mean u have all them people who say they own this is a server they can try and prove it ratherthan crying :)

and were u in carebears? if so that would explain the bitterness

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
AmazonWarrior LOL, Werent you that noob warr? You werent even competition for us when we played so dunno why your bringing us up.

Kindly jog on x

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
sorry all router messed up the new ip is

sorry once again..

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
It's messed up ingame, might be due to the fact im using elysian's client with this .exe! :( i can fill in all the boxes but after that i can't do anything else! :blushing:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
It's messed up ingame, might be due to the fact im using elysian's client with this .exe! :( i can fill in all the boxes but after that i can't do anything else! :blushing:

This is a 2.3 server you cannot use a 2.6 client with it.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Constant Mob lag, Whenever I've been on anyways...

Just gets boring, Running around TU'ing omas for leveling, I mean get a grippp!!

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
lol each to their own there still a steady amount of players and its still up so realli and truly the onli thing fail about it is the people who used to play and left... and correction after you rebirth theres alot to do its just finding out what it is lol and rebirth is great gives every1 equal oppertunity in fights and at sabuk... i mean u have all them people who say they own this is a server they can try and prove it ratherthan crying :)

and were u in carebears? if so that would explain the bitterness
Steady amount of players? last few times i logged on there was no more than 10 on lmao. People who used to play and left because it was utter ****.
And you were the one who flipped becaused i asked someone else was their mum sweet or something lmao, sensitive little kid.

AmazonWarrior LOL, Werent you that noob warr? You werent even competition for us when we played so dunno why your bringing us up.

Kindly jog on x
Lol, love how people think we where actually taking the server seriously, GM giving us items because some of us were pretending to be female and being nice to him rofl.

FAIL.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Steady amount of players? last few times i logged on there was no more than 10 on lmao. People who used to play and left because it was utter ****.
And you were the one who flipped becaused i asked someone else was their mum sweet or something lmao, sensitive little kid.

Lol, love how people think we where actually taking the server seriously, GM giving us items because some of us were pretending to be female and being nice to him rofl.

FAIL.

Lol yea, worked with alot of guilds aswell, call someone Hun or Babe on a female char and they think your getting your tits out on cam. vn1+!