World Of Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
when it goin up ne idea on date yet?

i spoke to gm yesterday ingame, fixing few things ingame but i think he is trying to aim for a date sometime this week...
beta server is currently down and waiting to speak with gm, keep an eye out and hopefully will be up soon :)

@WhoMeYou
in beta its ruffley med-high, i've made level 54 on and off the server over the last couple of days so im quessing around med-high unless he changes.. he will update you with more info soon hopefully:D

Last edited:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
ok guys, sorry about no replys etc been to work lol...

ok i have got a few new features to place ingame and been editing more bosses and have a few more ideas. my aim is to get this online by sunday the latest and ill put all extra patchs and maps which i av readt in a rar file to unrar.

Med-High rate aprox. but its custom. changed 40+ as its hard on euro exp tables . made lil easyer.

I know what i need to do before i put up and i need to work hard this week while im off

No downloads as of yet just incase i need to add extra files. Wudnt want it to look tacy! :)

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
TDB and curse nearly fixed, looks like it'll be just in time for your launch too, jammy sod :D

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
TDB and curse nearly fixed, looks like it'll be just in time for your launch too, jammy sod :D

Hope so :D

Gis ip lemme test some stuff. bored out my nut lol.

cant matey lol im puttin server down all the tiem updating constant, otherwise it wud slow me down lol..

Few updates:
Teleport NPC layout updated.
Heroe War Wiz Tao lvl 50 boss's added.
Better layout Map on Duel system
25 level Challange system
AutoSkill and bounus gold feature added on levelup

leveluph.png

Last edited:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
new skills rare not auto add same with good origional ones, not sure atm what level to put but be a abit of levels on top of meteor etc from one b 4

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
nope, to be totally fair subclasses are unfair, you can gain extra dc etc with angry perk and dcpots if u find any but. nar no special button for instant powers etc lol

Last edited:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Update:
New Death System!
ondeath.png

Updated main posts also.

i need some1 asap to log on to me server to test a few things..

add [email protected]

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Update:
New Death System!
ondeath.png

Updated main posts also.

i need some1 asap to log on to me server to test a few things..

add [email protected]

this pking wanted folk, I'd make it so it's over a certain lvl, you are begging for people to exploit, and we all know what a load of exploiters this community is!!!

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
nothing really to exploit mate, spend 30 ingot to gain 20 via wanted system? im covering most things its fine :) even if ppl did wanted their other chars, their losing 10 Ingot and earning 5 rep which you cant do much with expect jail if u get pked lol

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
Gems system working:
Same kit as your enemie? Upgrad with gems to gain the advantage!

This mean theres no orbs ?

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
:) good to hear, Bowditch about orbs, im not puttin them in atm, i mite do in near future im thinkin to use NPC upgrade stat feature instead of orb. But gems are in arm it be fine for now

Also few lil updates:
GuildWar Point System (Increases Guild Points per GuildWar PK) (coded so cant exploit) havent done npc to spend points but this will be apart of guild rank system
Auto learn Hero Skills:
skillsi.png

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Was testing last night for The Legend, It looks like a good server, and could be one the best, once it's in Live. Aslong as updates are kept regularly,
A few things could be adjusted like Hp for for mobs. and Level restrictions on caves ^_^. But apart from that.
I Will be playing this server once in Live ^_^
Keep up the work Dude

/Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.