World Of Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
thanks pal. main thing is feedback tbh, somethings a just missed that ya spoted :)

Update:
DungeonQuest added
SandWorm Island added (fixing drops etc as we speak)

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
i dont know who daydie is

lets just say he would sell anything for a bit of £££ , he probs is running short on money that's why he is back to make another server

not being disrespectful or anything but thats how i saw him in my eyes.. im not even sure if this server wil have donations but its daydie, so who knows.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
all complain about daydie but what mir2 servers dont have stupidly ridicolous donations nowadays? atleast he puts effort into them unlike the one week long servers where they get a donation or two for a dedi then server dissapears

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lets just say he would sell anything for a bit of £££ , he probs is running short on money that's why he is back to make another server

not being disrespectful or anything but thats how i saw him in my eyes.. im not even sure if this server wil have donations but its daydie, so who knows.

Sounds a bit like...you? lol

all complain about daydie but what mir2 servers dont have stupidly ridicolous donations nowadays? atleast he puts effort into them unlike the one week long servers where they get a donation or two for a dedi then server dissapears

Indeed to be fair he is making what looks like quite a good server.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
for the time being the server does not av donations, im going to put up a while and see how it goes. if its ok i will add later on to pay for dedi, server is not based on donations and never will

Server will be longterm, my past servers lasted around 8-10 months, that was high rate and reached its peak and died, only reason it went down. This time these files are amazing with no limits so neither does the server term.

i have no problems with any1, all im doing is enjoying the new server files and creating a server which i have always loved doing.

Hope all of yas come on and play when up!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
for the time being the server does not av donations, im going to put up a while and see how it goes. if its ok i will add later on to pay for dedi, server is not based on donations and never will

Server will be longterm, my past servers lasted around 8-10 months, that was high rate and reached its peak and died, only reason it went down. This time these files are amazing with no limits so neither does the server term.

i have no problems with any1, all im doing is enjoying the new server files and creating a server which i have always loved doing.

Hope all of yas come on and play when up!

This right here was what i was looking for.

I'll be playing your server.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
yeah well jesus's server is fail no disrespect but its boring and nothing it hard to get nor is it hard to lvl and i dont see it having much future, i like the idea of no orbs but im very unlucky with gems :X lol looking forward to this server being live i will be playing for sure :) best of luck getting it online.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
All due respect this server looks like the most promising server since 4h's opened, noone's constantly jumping on fourheroes thread saying "Ahhh mass donations dont play this" and the rest of that rubbish, so why feel the need to do it here.

Nothing to say a server owner cannot accept donations..... So why everytime someone tries making a server, certain mongaloids flame the shizen out of it.

On a + note Progress is very good, and some of the features look top notch, can't wait for live.
Try make it monday not sunday ;)
Best of luck mate.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Am sure daydies servers dont last longer than a week?

Correct me if am wrong.

Who was flaming, idiot.

Simpling asking.

Good luck. Camalot Dev team like competition.

lol ok.

I'm not going to start a flaming war with you T0MMY but what were you asking?

Are you asking him if his server will last longer then a week?

I dont get what your trying to say.

p.s What's the need for the Idiot?

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
oh dear... one mentions the word 'donation' everyone ends up talking about it then turn into flames. someone simply asked who the guy was and i replied the answer without disrespect. people just jump the wagon sometimes, good on him that this server isnt donation based like every other of his servers and yeah i know every server has donations otherwise how'd they keep it running. said it before and i'll say it again, best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.