X360 and PS3 can go fu/ck themselves.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
what can nintendo do tbh? they havnt once brought out a system above/ahead of the rest. i dont think they can start now.

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
MiloFoxburr said:
Im curious they say there entire archive Now is that just nintendo made games? Cause I'd love to play the likes of Star Ocean on the system

then again there gonna charge more than likely Which means I can play em on my Laptop for free

I'll find you an article i read about the Archive, its not just the Nintendo made games theres a list of all the companies (That have made games for the old consoles) somewhere that will be involved in this aswell (so i expect this means their games will be available aswell).

And yes they probably will charge, but knowing Nintendo it will hardly be anything and playing these games on a console will beat the hell out of on the PC, the games just dont feel right on the PC (i tried it with GoldenEye awhile ago and it sucked, i would of brought a N64 for it but i dont really want to start buying older consoles atm).

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Stop said:
And yes they probably will charge, but knowing Nintendo it will hardly be anything and playing these games on a console will beat the hell out of on the PC, the games just dont feel right on the PC (i tried it with GoldenEye awhile ago and it sucked, i would of brought a N64 for it but i dont really want to start buying older consoles atm).

Meh when you have a controller convertor Like I do games feel excatly the same but they also look better

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
Link meh, i would google it but cba, got one for N64 roms?

Biohazard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Farril said:
we've just established ps3 owns xbox.

No it doesnt.

Since you obviously can't read, I shall copy&paste.

-Three symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each
-1 MB L2 cache
-512 MB of 700 MHz GDDR3 RAM
-9 billion dot product operations per second
-Instant, out-of-the-box access to Xbox Live features with broadband service, including Xbox Live Marketplace for downloadable content, gamer profile for digital identity, and voice chat to talk to friends while playing games, watching movies, or listening to music
-Built-in Ethernet port
-Wi-Fi ready: 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g
-Video camera ready

What is PS3's? specs? Oh yeah - the so called "cell" chip that is supossedly "new technology"- even though it is in my old motherboard.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
gamecube's the only console i've got i still play often really, 4 player bomberman generation is great, and mario kart. I mean PS2 is good but i find if u have ppl round or anything gamecube's always best fun. Hopefully revolution will be more popular than gamecube though.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
N64 pwned for golden eye and diddy kong racing n ****

but its time to move on

look at the ps3 videos guys

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
diddy kong racing was the best racer i ever played.

me and atom would spend our entire summer trying to beat the fastest lap time before he had 2 go back to england :(

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Biohazard said:
No it doesnt.

Since you obviously can't read, I shall copy&paste.

-Three symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each
-1 MB L2 cache
-512 MB of 700 MHz GDDR3 RAM
-9 billion dot product operations per second
-Instant, out-of-the-box access to Xbox Live features with broadband service, including Xbox Live Marketplace for downloadable content, gamer profile for digital identity, and voice chat to talk to friends while playing games, watching movies, or listening to music
-Built-in Ethernet port
-Wi-Fi ready: 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g
-Video camera ready

What is PS3's? specs? Oh yeah - the so called "cell" chip that is supossedly "new technology"- even though it is in my old motherboard.

Biohazard sometimes you are a serious god damn muppet

365578fn.jpg

That's right from IGN The ps3 is the superior system so get over it

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
ipixie™ said:
yet you can talk about PS3...

You dear milo need to reorganize your priorities!
lol, Technicaly my priorities should be with my exams
Which reminds me Im off so I can get up tomorrow and study before the exam lol

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
well ofcourse the PS3 will do the best, but imo i love nintendo and always have....
found my snes the other day and i keep playing killer instinct >_>, all this stuff bout getting all the old games makes me wanna get this Revolution console :D

also good old college, sitting in the same room everyday playing on the nintendo64, super smash bros ftw

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
Super smash bros fking pwns, was playing it last night, i had forgotten how great that game is.

:doggy!:

Biohazard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
MiloFoxburr said:
Biohazard sometimes you are a serious god damn muppet

365578fn.jpg

That's right from IGN The ps3 is the superior system so get over it

That's not what it said on the website I read. =/

I'd still go with Xbox - Sony is crap - they stole $30 from me. And their customer support is a joke.

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
X360 will still pwn PS3 because it's MS were talking about here, AKA teh devil.

But I'm getting all 3 so I'll let you argue about which is better while i play them all the same time (yes it is possible!, just not safe, or cheap).

:doggy!: