X360 and PS3 can go fu/ck themselves.

smoochy boys on tour

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Xbox 360 will be ace, and will also be best consol out. As much as it looks good, then stats of it (processor etc) are pretty damb good for a consol as well. But then agin i havnt yet seen the ps3 stats :(

still think xbox 360 will own all consols.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
ash1234 said:
Xbox 360 will be ace, and will also be best consol out. As much as it looks good, then stats of it (processor etc) are pretty damb good for a consol as well. But then agin i havnt yet seen the ps3 stats :(

still think xbox 360 will own all consols.

PS3 specs are on page 3 i think (post number 39), or you could just look in Milo's boomerang thread.

:doggy!:

|5pl4t|

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2005
Boro!
I reckon PS3 is gonna woop X360, the specs look better .

If it doesnt beat X360 in graphics im sure it'll beat it in quantity of games.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
HolyCow said:
So your money is goint to Sony because they've wow'd you with figures and pretty pictures? :-/

Your right.. they have wow'd me with their specs, they blow the Xbox's away.
Some of the xbox features seemed nice; but they were either matched or taken above that by the PS3. The ability of the xbox to connect to windows xp and stream music sounded nice; only you need media centre edition to use that feature.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
GilgaMesh said:
Lay off the drugs :P

Nintendo haven't done a good thing since the first Mario, they should do a Sega and make games for the other consoles.

amg :P shhh u the zelda games are some of the best games i have ever played they sure beat mir but that dont take alot, but yeah they where great :P and nice to see there goin to be releasing a new one for this

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
~Obliviator~ said:
love u cant tell me to go anywher id kill u if i new u in real life. u dont even no who i am.

Rofl, i would put this in my sig but having your name there would ruin it.

:doggy!:

HolyCow

Minion said:
Your right.. they have wow'd me with their specs, they blow the Xbox's away.
If you're one for figures then I think you might like to take a look at this. As the article says, it's all info straight from Microsoft and we all know that Microsoft aren't the most trustworthy company in the world but it's an interesting read none-the-less.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Its simple I couldnt care less about Specs of either systems But Sony since the PS1 have had the largest ammount of third party developers and the largest selection of games Thats a fact No matter if you think there all crap or not

I want to have a large choice when it comes to games Sony provides that for me So they will stay as my main console.