X360 and PS3 can go fu/ck themselves.

smoochy boys on tour

wtf-this-time

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2005
I'm going to have to agree with Hayte on this one. However, charges will probably be incurred for every game downloaded. :(

/Rick-e.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Stop said:
X360 will still pwn PS3 because it's MS were talking about here, AKA teh devil.

But I'm getting all 3 so I'll let you argue about which is better while i play them all the same time (yes it is possible!, just not safe, or cheap).

:doggy!:

Just because you can't get your 56gay to work doesn't mean their is something wrong with the OS.

And why support Nintendo and Sony when they are all bootleg companies who only care about money? I'll support the people that don't care about money - MICROSOFT!.....even though the richest man in the world owns 1/5 of Microsoft. :lol:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Ye, sure, m$ dun care about money....

what planet do you live on? planet brainless?

The PS3 is gonna be the superior console imo.

Hate, playing retro games on the PC using a real console gamepad is fine for me :P (As long as the emulator or whatever supports gamepads) (I have a friend whom has coded a NES emulator that is pretty perfect, and he has a real nes controler plugged into the game port and he uses that to play - and there is the added bonus of being able to edit the memory etc (in mario he added a load of coins to the map >:E))

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Biohazard said:
Just because you can't get your 56gay to work doesn't mean their is something wrong with the OS.

And why support Nintendo and Sony when they are all bootleg companies who only care about money? I'll support the people that don't care about money - MICROSOFT!.....even though the richest man in the world owns 1/5 of Microsoft. :lol:

What drugs are you on? i love microsoft (and the xbox), idiot.

:doggy!:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Xbox360 just went down another notch in my view

The solution Microsoft has reached is apparently to recompiled current-gen Xbox games so that they can be played on the 360. First on the list, it says, are the best-selling Halo titles.

The news has raised more questions than it answers, however, as it suggests that gamers may need to purchase titles they already own in order to play them on an Xbox 360

Great backwards compatiably that eh? lol ^_^
Guess your gonna need to keep the brick if you wanna keep playing xbox games in the next gen.... That or actually pay lol

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
that has to be the stupidest thing ive heard.

WTF is the point in that.

I doubt its true, Microsoft arent that dumb....are they?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Xbox sucked. Xbox 360 will suck.
PlayStation3 will own all. It even uses the PSP as extra controller tbh (extra screen, etc..), something nintendo tried to do with GBA and GC but only really worked on Animal Crossing and Zelda:Wind Waker.

Doesnt PS3 support upto something like 16 players at once cause of its bluetooth enabled controllers? Would be amazing. Now all i need to do is save up and get 15 friends.

Nintendo Rev looks fairly good, but its only amazing if you plug it into a net connection. PS3 is amazing offline and online.

Tbh Sony has won this generation of consoles.

PSP and PS3. No need for any other.

HolyCow

MiloFoxburr said:
the two systems are entirly different chances are it is true
That's pretty much it.

Xbox CPU - Intel
360 CPU - IBM PowerPC

Xbox GFX - nVidia
360 GFX - ATI

However, how often do you play PS1 games on your PS2? I can't see backwards compatability being much of a problem when you've got all these new games to enjoy. Besides, if I want to play an Xbox game, I'll just grab my old Xbox :)

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
ipixie™ said:
nintendo do make the best quality games.

Their RPG games will never be matched, cept for squaresoft/square-enix of course.
and didnt squaresoft start out makin games on the nintendo

HolyCow

AgentSmith said:
and didnt squaresoft start out makin games on the nintendo
Yes, Final Fantasy first appeared on the NES in January 1987 and was Square's first game. However, technically Square Enix's first game (Square Enix was formed when the two companies Square Co. and Enix Corporation merged in August 2003, these are the guys developing for PS3/360/Rev.) was Dragon Quest 5 on the PS2.

On another note, Enix's first game was Dragon Quest which came out in May 1986 on the NES.

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003
Nintendo R.I.P tbh sony and microsoft have dug nintendos grave, they just dont cut it anymore same mistakes over and over, is it me or is it just the same games made over again example:

super smash bro
super smash bros melee

supermario
supermario2
supermario3
supermario world
mario waterboy (the cleaning one that sucked lol)
mario 64
mario 64 DS

list goes on how boring can one console get?

my bet goes to ps3 tbh

HolyCow

"same mistakes over and over"

Huh? Can you tell me what mistakes Nintendo have even made (apart from the VirtualBoy) let alone made "over and over"? Your sequel argument is pretty redundant too considering that those most of those games span almost 2 decades.

Steg

hmmm so whats ppl doing then you gunna buy X360 or w8 for PS3? X360 has an iPod plugin and also intigrated Video to others while playing on-line which sound cool ^_-

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
Anyone seen the PS3 controller?

It's a ****ing joke. I'll post a picture if i can find.

EDIT:

e3-2005-playstation-3-the-controller-20050516055049589.jpg

Last edited:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Steg said:
hmmm so whats ppl doing then you gunna buy X360 or w8 for PS3?

All of them tbh, the space between the release of the X360 and PS3 is enough to soften the blow to my bank account -_+ and Nintendo's consoles are allways much cheaper than Sony's and Microsoft's (i picked my GC up brand new for 40 quid, thats like the price of 1 new Xbox game lol).

Last edited:

CITARO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2003
UK
tbh,

i like them all, there all as good as each other!

doesnt bother me, iv got every console their is!

but i'll prob choose XBox ova PS3 anyway.

if i feel like it when PS3 comes out, ill buy it :P