Your favorite champion

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I definately agree it's a stupid pricing but considering how people are trying to play her as AS & Jungler (Thanks Phreak you absolute **** regardless of him joking) i'm happy that not many will pay to play her.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye ever since he mentioned he Jungles her, it's like everyone hops on the bandwagon lol. Not everyone has Phreaks skills, so I'm ****ing dreading the games where I have her running about the jungle and coming to "gank" (can you even call it a gank?) top. I'll take my nocturne/Skarnar/lee-sin jungler over her any day.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I definately agree it's a stupid pricing but considering how people are trying to play her as AS & Jungler (Thanks Phreak you absolute **** regardless of him joking) i'm happy that not many will pay to play her.

/Czeldabolg

Yeah, thought when he said it on the spotlight "umm.. jungle?? WHAT?!?!"

Clicked on that GuardsmanBob stream, whys the resolution look tiny? He also has almost full bars on ping. What server is he playing NA? I dunno if I prefer those colours or not, the chat looks weird too.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
You can fullscreen it and he was playing NA for lulu as she wasn't out EU-W yet. He'll be back at EU-W now though :) Colourblind mode is what he uses I do the same now i'm not colourblind but it does make it a hell of a lot easier.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
How does it make it easier? o.o

Lulu's weird, AD she isn't too good really (tried it in custom for fun) I think she's quite a strong hybrid, like Teemo. Malady, Nashor, Rabadon + w.e suits. I hate her Q, cause its hard to smart cast, but using smart cast range indicators makes spells delay quite badly.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
How does it make it easier? o.o

Lulu's weird, AD she isn't too good really (tried it in custom for fun) I think she's quite a strong hybrid, like Teemo. Malady, Nashor, Rabadon + w.e suits. I hate her Q, cause its hard to smart cast, but using smart cast range indicators makes spells delay quite badly.

Just does for me, makes it a lot easier to distinguish things these days, health bars and towers are a lot easier for me too. I play her as a support with the gp5 items etc. A lot of people haven't clicked yet but if you use E on an enemy or ally you can use glitterlance from them instead of it from you. Seen it a few times and was rather impressed.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Just does for me, makes it a lot easier to distinguish things these days, health bars and towers are a lot easier for me too. I play her as a support with the gp5 items etc. A lot of people haven't clicked yet but if you use E on an enemy or ally you can use glitterlance from them instead of it from you. Seen it a few times and was rather impressed.

Yeah I was messing about with that in custom, E 1st then make the pet cast it, gives much better range. Still its a weird spell to cast :P

Just the smart cast range indicators making spells delay is the only issue I have with her and the Q.

You noticed that for some reason after the patch if you die, or left click on the map and hold to watch something, it doesn't reallign the cam back to your character, you have to press Y to get back to yourself.

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Can't say i've got that problem, all I've noticed so far is that my legacy angler jax has gone missing. Along with various other skins so riot has messed up something in this patch.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I play locked cam, so it's annoying as hell not flinging back to me :( I never understand how they mess stuff up though, always happens and needing to fix bugs that weren't in the previous patch. How??

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Bugs will always occur, WoW's had issues with patches since day 1 luckily they have a much bigger PTR than League does (PBE) so some errors can slip through. And I have 0 idea how you play with locked camera, it limits visibility horribly, if you struggle to lock onto your champ just press the spacebar. It automatically moves the camera to your champion.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Bugs will always occur, WoW's had issues with patches since day 1 luckily they have a much bigger PTR than League does (PBE) so some errors can slip through. And I have 0 idea how you play with locked camera, it limits visibility horribly, if you struggle to lock onto your champ just press the spacebar. It automatically moves the camera to your champion.

Whenever I'm playing with unlocked cam, I use a touchpad so I fling it across, and boom I'm at the other side of the map instantly. Never knew about spacebar til yesterday.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
All this talking like a pro and stuff I don't understand (smart cast range indicators...) then he says he still plays locked cam lol! Also TOUCHPAD? How the f**k do you play with a touchpad?!

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
All this talking like a pro and stuff I don't understand (smart cast range indicators...) then he says he still plays locked cam lol! Also TOUCHPAD? How the f**k do you play with a touchpad?!

I don't like using an unlocked cam, I always forget where my champion is ^.^ I played mir on touchpad too

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006

So silly, you lose so much awareness.

LMFAO. WHAT?!?!?!?!

Nvm I see Tai's already beaten me to it.

No I don't I watch the map lol. I can just click on the map and watch whats happening.