Your favorite champion

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Bought Ezrael and Corki doing good on them, prefer Ez though.

Maokai for jungling is awesome and Ziggs is quite cool as a champion.

Any thoughts on the new one? Lulu - support I presume after reading her spells.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Bought Ezrael and Corki doing good on them, prefer Ez though.

Maokai for jungling is awesome and Ziggs is quite cool as a champion.

Any thoughts on the new one? Lulu - support I presume after reading her spells.

No thoughts til I've played her, I thought I was gonna want to buy Fiora straight away but decided to wait til her free champ week and glad I did cos played her twice and bored me lol. A new support was deffo needed though.

After watching the patch notes though, Irelia is getting nerfed again -_- and they're nerfing life steal too, which amused me cos when talking about this, they were playing Vayne, and seeing as Vayne got nerfed last time pretty bad imo, she's gonna b fkin useless now.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
6300 for a support though :/ maybe she won't cost that much but most new champions do. Irelia needs her nerf, they really should just change her spells lol. Vayne isn't a bad character tbf, could prolly do with better aspeed though.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What's wrong with 6300 for a support? Supports are just as viable as any other champ lol

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
6300 for a support though :/ maybe she won't cost that much but most new champions do. Irelia needs her nerf, they really should just change her spells lol. Vayne isn't a bad character tbf, could prolly do with better aspeed though.

Morello the lead champion designer has said along the same lines that true damage is a toxic mechanic in this game don't know if i've had this discussion here but the true damage makes her kit unbalanced same for vayne that's why it takes a series of nerfs to land them into place.

The last support was "karma" which was 4800, lulu's price hasn't been put up on the PBE but she is able to play over there. I'd guess 4.8k for her really as they don't enjoy pricing supports high.

Supports are viable but they're under-appreciated and thus underplayed. It's the least enjoyed role due to the new 0 CS meta ( I say new but it's not really anymore) which riot does realise aswell.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Karma still cost 4800? Don't get me wrong supports are important champions, but I just don't think someone would really wanna pay 6300 for a support role. Unless of course it is ridiculously over powered - like most new champions. The 0 cs **** annoys me cause its not like they're gonna get every single minion.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Karma still cost 4800? Don't get me wrong supports are important champions, but I just don't think someone would really wanna pay 6300 for a support role. Unless of course it is ridiculously over powered - like most new champions. The 0 cs **** annoys me cause its not like they're gonna get every single minion.

Gp5 runes, i don't mind her being 6.3k but i'm finding it hard after reading her skillshot to see how she'd be effective. CC wise we have Janna / Alistar for hard cc ability power + movement speed... = teemo ad / ezreal? No other ad would really benefit, oh tristana on her dot.. that's all I got. Her harass seems okay but it's all on paper so far so i can't really confirm how well she's gonna go. But personally I think she might struggle against the real supports.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
She appears more of a disabling support, can't imagine her being fun, seems more appealing towards the female userbase, a cute champion. For her abilities, she doesn't seem very strong as a support so 6300? Nah, depending on how OP they are though I suppose, the ult could be extremely OP.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I don't even understand half the crap zelda comes out with tbh

That's because you're a noob to terminology, hence why i don't try to explain it to you <3. Her ult being OP from what i've seen of it (she's on PBE so video's have been leaked) it seems okay but not that great, the bonus health isn't that large so we'll have to see what combinations people go with on the live servers. Like I said on paper it sounds weak but she could be really strong I have yet to see ^^

Last edited: