Yummy

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Me being a somebody, who you obviously don't know, making you even less then a nobody :).

I love it when noobs think they own.

i feel sorry for you, i really do.

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Me being a somebody, who you obviously don't know, making you even less then a nobody :).

I love it when noobs think they own.
the fact where talking about Euro mir, and your calling me a nobody, is laughable - think i own? i did own (big headed i know, but any old eu player knows it :p), i could link so many threads from euro forums to back this up clearly, but your clearly an idiot

your orignal post was directed and ben and mental also, are we all clueless noobs or just me? :(

bah its not even up for discussion

Last edited:

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Directed at Mental? No, not at all. What gave you that impression? Mentals old school. You're not. :(

What's laughable is you mert. No I don't think you "own" lmao, I was mocking you, dip ***.

Any old Euro player? Funny...no OLD euro player that I know has ever heards of yous..

I love people like you, question their "owangeness" and they'll cry and defend themselves for days.

Please post some EuroMir forum links just to make me laugh lmao

Last edited:

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Directed at Mental? No, not at all. What gave you that impression? Mentals old school. You're not. :(

What's laughable is you mert. No I don't think you "own" lmao, I was mocking you, dip ***.

Any old Euro player? Funny...no OLD euro player that I know has ever heards of yous..

I love people like you, question their "owangeness" and they'll cry and defend themselves for days.
u said ''hacking ftw. hats off to u total LEGENDS.'' which i assume was sarcasm (like everything else apperently), and can only be directed at mental, as that was him

the chars i played was ben and hanz, i was one of the TM leaders, uve heard of TM maybe? :cray: i dunno what players you asked that never heard of these, i played trance in 1.4, paragon in like 1.8 or w/e, cant remember

am not defending myself because am ''crying'' as you put it, purely because i like posting on forums

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Actually I'd only heard of TM when I started playing oldskool...funnily enough?

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Please post some EuroMir forum links just to make me laugh lmao
ahh i cant be bothered, go to GN forums, and put forum order as beginning, and sort by number of views - ull notice on the first 10 pages, the person was the most threads in the top10 pages, is none other then the forum account Trance, if you include HoHoHo aswell, its loads. Since we shared and constantly hunted together (with real hanz to ofc!) our actions go hand in hand

and what makes our threads the most viewed? ingame actions obviously...ppl log on forum, see the account, and view the thread - based on ingame reputation

meaning you thinking am a nobody....is like i said, laughable.

ofc ull post again, persisting....maybe ull say ''omg i have spunkeh on msn, so oldskool, he didnt no u lololol''

haha...that sums it up, am not gonna bother posting again, even though i like argueing abit (maybe if you can dig out something intresting to say)

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
edit: basically, you're like putty.

idk why I strung that out to 2 paragraphs before :p

Last edited:

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
edit: basically, you're like putty.

idk why I strung that out to 2 paragraphs before :p
well am glad you came you came up with this worthwhile reply -_- all ive done if prove you wrong from the orignal post you said...nothing more

i dont get why am putty...all your posts are stupid and unsupported? obviously am missing something if this isnt the case

although ive noticed alot of threads on this forum with bens name in, your all over it like a rash, guessing just another hater(or fanboy!), time for bed now though!

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
The original post was in more detail, and exaplined why, but I obviously took the wrong assumption that you might be remotely non-retarded. My mistake.

In a sentence though, you've done nothing but play in to my hands and prove what a sad, arrogant little fag you are, by actually trying to prove your "awesomeness" on Mir.

A hater of Ben? Erm....lmao! Again...didn't know Bon til a few months ago...and the only opinion I have of him is an annoying chav who spams other peoples server threads, then says "Good luck". Why did you bring him up? That's really quite weird... You his little pet or something?

Jeez, get a fuking life babes.

Did you want a straw with that?

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
The original post was in more detail, and exaplined why, but I obviously took the wrong assumption that you might be remotely non-retarded. My mistake.
wait...this is your orignal post directed at me when i started posting
You totally own for being 1337 on euro mir.

hacking ftw. hats off to u total LEGENDS.

Wait, who the *** r u again?
yup your right, this really is a great detailed explination, my bad for been retarded.

In a sentence though, you've done nothing but play in to my hands and prove what a sad, arrogant little fag you are, by actually trying to prove your "awesomeness" on Mir.
yes am a sad, arrogant little fag, and i succeeded in proving my awesomeness!, hmm played into your hands..? you think youve ''got'' all of this out of me somehow? haha...no not at all, all ive done is string a few sentences together because i felt like it, nothing more.

A hater of Ben? Erm....lmao! Again...didn't know Bon til a few months ago...and the only opinion I have of him is an annoying chav who spams other peoples server threads, then says "Good luck". Why did you bring him up? That's really quite weird... You his little pet or something?
i bought him up because i noticed your all over that oldskool server thread, trying to nip little comments in all the time, so i was thinking (since i used his account) maybe this is a grudge against ben, ive seen many over the years :cray:

yeaaaa he throws me a bone when am a good boy btw!

Jeez, get a fuking life babes.
am glad that from 4 or so forum replies, uve deciphered that i infact have no life

ahh seriously, dont reply so fast, everytime am about 2 close the browser i noticed youve replied :(

( ahh sorry to the OP, this thread is going off-topic now, ill end it at this ;) )

Last edited:

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
wait...this is your orignal post directed at me when i started posting

yup your right, this really is a great detailed explination, my bad for been retarded.

yes am a sad, arrogant little fag, and i succeeded in proving my awesomeness!, hmm played into your hands..? you think youve ''got'' all of this out of me somehow? haha...no not at all, all ive done is string a few sentences together because i felt like it, nothing more.

i bought him up because i noticed your all over that oldskool server thread, trying to nip little comments in all the time, so i was thinking (since i used his account) maybe this is a grudge against ben, ive seen many over the years :cray:

yeaaaa he throws me a bone when am a good boy btw!

am glad that from 4 or so forum replies, uve deciphered that i infact have no life

ahh seriously, dont reply so fast, everytime am about 2 close the browser i noticed youve replied :(

( ahh sorry to the OP, this thread is going off-topic now, ill end it at this ;) )

Lol wow you really are stupid. I said, after editting my previous post, that the original, i.e. uneditted version, was in more detail...So what do you do? Go and read the first post I made on this thread? LMFAO. Bless...

Yeah you'd like to think you said all that out of your own accord...but let's face facts, you didn't. You wouldn't have said any of that had I not provoked it.

By talking about your boyfriend Ben, you're just making yourself and him look even more big headed...Funny thing is you have no reason to be lol. Get over yourself, you epic, epic twat.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Lets face the facts:
Nobody cares about TDs "work" on the files.
The files were never originally TDs, they were an open source project that he "nicked"
F*ck all TDs crappy additions
... All anyone cares about with TDs files is the bug fixes he done.
If we could snippet out all the bug fixes and apply them to the SVN, nobody would care about TDs ****ty work.
I think thats the main thing we should be aiming for.
Nevermind the files, if you really wanted to help mir, youd take a few hrs out your life, snippet all the fixes out of TDs files and apply them to the SVN. Wheres the harm in that?? That way were not taking any of TDs "work", just the fixes that were supposed to be open source, but that TD decided to keep so that he/she/it could control content.

The point im making is that everyone who gets access to working source, never seems to do the "right thing" with it .. lol. Its all about control, its a shambles really.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Yah he does.

If DM2 is anyones project, then its Nicks, he got it off the ground, others joined. TD just fixed the issues that deter creators from using the SVN files.

Ok wow, how biased is my opinion .. lol

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
Well if the euro mir c*ck measuring contest is over,
any updates echo?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
id really like to know if echo is gonna fix a few bug spells... eg, curse.

the files are meant to be based around low rate, so why not add some caps to the spells ... i still think u should add another coloum to the magic table with a time limit cap on spells... this way users could altar how long curse / FW / poison etc etc all last

another sugestion was that you could limit the max amount of FWs laid, in setup.txt or soemthing (like u can change the range of some spells)
eg, max amount of FWs laid = 4 or something... as i hate it how wizards spam the whole area with FW... totaly ruins pvp, if u could only do say max of 4, be a lot more interestin..

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

That says it all. Biggest guild to ever hit Mir, both privite and official and you'd never heard of them?

id really like to know if echo is gonna fix a few bug spells... eg, curse.

the files are meant to be based around low rate, so why not add some caps to the spells ... i still think u should add another coloum to the magic table with a time limit cap on spells... this way users could altar how long curse / FW / poison etc etc all last

another sugestion was that you could limit the max amount of FWs laid, in setup.txt or soemthing (like u can change the range of some spells)
eg, max amount of FWs laid = 4 or something... as i hate it how wizards spam the whole area with FW... totaly ruins pvp, if u could only do say max of 4, be a lot more interestin..

No doubt, if these files are going to be used for a HR server then caps definitely need to be implemented for FW & Curse.

Last edited: