Ben mc21-81 - Max FF 294
Level47 Wizard mc17-88 - Max FF 298
mc25-73 - Max FF 287

Hanz dc15-108 luck+9
Level44 Warrior dc16-88 a.speed+8 slow+7
dc20-136 lk+3

Briggsy sc13-59 luck+1
Level44 Tao

only screenies i got lol... purely cause it was my siggy and had it saved in a text doc

lol @ 2006... 2 years ago :rolleyes:

check me flashin the mir sword hoho

b4 we quit hanz had dc139 luk+9, and that was with pr+16 and aspeed+5

nice lol

u 2 remember PP masterroy mudokon dazzz pitbullt ??

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
So whats wrong with him continuing where TD left of releasing the exes to the public? Hmm..I don't really see a problem with that tbh

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
He gave them to echo personally for use,

Not release.

Now he's releasing them without the owners permission which is highly annoying and aggravating for the owner.

If TD wants his files released to the public HE will do it.

Until then these files should be only TD's. He put his time and effort into it. You want something similar you do it yourself.

It is the OWNERS choice whether it's released. And echo is just backstabbing.

As i said this was a fatal mistake. And i can understand why TD no longer releases his files.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
He gave them to echo personally for use,

Not release.

Now he's releasing them without the owners permission which is highly annoying and aggravating for the owner.

If TD wants his files released to the public HE will do it.

Until then these files should be only TD's. He put his time and effort into it. You want something similar you do it yourself.

It is the OWNERS choice whether it's released. And echo is just backstabbing.

As i said this was a fatal mistake. And i can understand why TD no longer releases his files.

TD's not developing, Echo is.

Why let his sources die when we can use them for good.

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
Ermm would like to clear things up... TD released to me as he knew they wouldnt be released to anyone else... i do have his permission to release the .exes and the last time i spoke to him beffore all this kicked off he said he was no longer bothered about mir...

to clear things up also... im not affulated with RZ HR the only relationshop i have with it is the creator is helping me test files...

Will any of the limitations TD has alrdy set be removed?
No...

Am i releasing the sources?
No...

so i dont see where TD has been "Back Stabbed" etc... so if your quite finished making me out to be the bad guy maz... good bye :mooned:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
TD's not developing, Echo is.

Why let his sources die when we can use them for good.

His sources are not his. They are TD's.

Yes echo may be adding more to them but they are not his work completely.

Therefore he needs TD's permission. And he has not got that so he cannot release it.

Ermm would like to clear things up... TD released to me as he knew they wouldnt be released to anyone else... i do have his permission to release the .exes and the last time i spoke to him beffore all this kicked off he said he was no longer bothered about mir...

to clear things up also... im not affulated with RZ HR the only relationshop i have with it is the creator is helping me test files...

Will any of the limitations TD has alrdy set be removed?
No...

Am i releasing the sources?
No...

so i dont see where TD has been "Back Stabbed" etc... so if your quite finished making me out to be the bad guy maz... good bye

I do apologise i was under the impression you were releasing these codes, hence why i kicked off.

I still find it wrong how the files are meant for LR yet your using them for HR though i must add. I am not trying to make you out the bad guy i'm just going off what i've read. But thankyou for clearing the matter.

Goodluck none the less. And i can understand why TD is annoyed still as he released them to you for LR - MR not HR.

So yeah, his work isn't been used for what he wished for. Which is crappy for him. As i'm 100% sure he would not of released to you had he known it was being used for HR. So i reckon some fishy stories/tales are afoot really.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
I know its TD's work and all and he spent his own time doing it, but seriously its mir.. Worry about some real problems.

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
And I know 2-3 other ppl who would pay him handsomely just to piss off TD, about £1500 can be raised ... and im sure theres others lol who A) want the files. B) would love to see a pissed off TD :D lol

i dont think you can piss off TD and if you do figure a way to get him pissed then i wish you all the luck in the world :D
as you will honestly need it then

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
I think the more you add to the files the better. Don't really care
if its open source or closed source, you need to add something new
to the game to encourage people to come play servers (like the
chinese are doing with hero files? ;)). People are turning away from
mir because each server is the same old thing with little variation,
WE HAVE THE SOURCES why not change that???!!. peace out :D

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
His sources are not his. They are TD's.

Yes echo may be adding more to them but they are not his work completely.

Therefore he needs TD's permission. And he has not got that so he cannot release it.

I do apologise i was under the impression you were releasing these codes, hence why i kicked off.

I still find it wrong how the files are meant for LR yet your using them for HR though i must add. I am not trying to make you out the bad guy i'm just going off what i've read. But thankyou for clearing the matter.

Goodluck none the less. And i can understand why TD is annoyed still as he released them to you for LR - MR not HR.

So yeah, his work isn't been used for what he wished for. Which is crappy for him. As i'm 100% sure he would not of released to you had he known it was being used for HR. So i reckon some fishy stories/tales are afoot really.

/Czeldabolg

Oh well, the source was stolen origionally, so I guess TD can feel like the origional creators did?
Also, if ECHO is just releasing the exe's, whats the bfd? He released b4 knowing full well that people would use them for hr, so what, now its a problem? :cray::cray::cray:

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Oh well, the source was stolen origionally, so I guess TD can feel like the origional creators did?
Also, if he is just releasing the exe's, whats the bfd? He released b4 knowing full well that people would use them for hr, so what, now its a problem? :cray::cray::cray:

Fact is TD isn't releasing them.

He gave them to echo, but i'm sure TD was under the impression it was not for HR.

As he detests HR with a passion, yes there is nothing wrong with exe's & ini's being released but it would be wiser having them released by TD as it's his work.

As i've said doing this was a mistake as now i doubt TD will trust anyone with his work, So he's probably screwed over the community more..

/czeldabolg

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
Oh well, in the end, if the Unleashed sources/files ever get done/released, TD can have is code and his views of what is good for mir. :mooned:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
As i've said doing this was a mistake as now i doubt TD will trust anyone with his work, So he's probably screwed over the community more..

/czeldabolg

Czeldabolg you dont read do you?

TD isnt into mir anymore, echo said this. So what is point of Echo sitting there, with the best files currently out and working fully, while mir just dies? All in the hope TD returns.. because hes releassed soo much in last month hasnt he now? Look at all the updates... oh wait TD's done none.

Hes also said he wont remove features etc that TD has added... so all the caps etc = wont budge, but hes instead added hell mobs, adding 3 new spells. fixing bugs etc, so really people like you and **** should stop saying
"your a ******* for betraying TD etc bla bla bla, i like *****ing"
and say welldone, as without echo doing this.. TD's files woulda gone down the ****ter sooner.

Good job echo, and baboons like you need to read more. The only reason TD is pissed off is because Echo is helping the community more than him, and is also testing the files on RageZone HR, which he isnt linked to... So infact hes done **** all wrong, TD's just being *****y.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Czeldabolg you dont read do you?

TD isnt into mir anymore, echo said this. So what is point of Echo sitting there, with the best files currently out and working fully, while mir just dies? All in the hope TD returns.. because hes releassed soo much in last month hasnt he now? Look at all the updates... oh wait TD's done none.

Hes also said he wont remove features etc that TD has added... so all the caps etc = wont budge, but hes instead added hell mobs, adding 3 new spells. fixing bugs etc, so really people like you and **** should stop saying
"your a ******* for betraying TD etc bla bla bla, i like *****ing"
and say welldone, as without echo doing this.. TD's files woulda gone down the ****ter sooner.

Good job echo, and baboons like you need to read more. The only reason TD is pissed off is because Echo is helping the community more than him, and is also testing the files on RageZone HR, which he isnt linked to... So infact hes done **** all wrong, TD's just being *****y.

Echo can say what he wants matey, as i already believe he's lied to get access to these files. [I doubt if echo mentioned these files would be HR use he'd of gained them]

I do say goodjob to TD. As it's mainly his work, and erm if i'm not mistaken TD was the one that brought 1.9 files about. So we have him to thank for that.

Yes okay we may have moved on to 2.3 [imo is a pile of **** compared to classic 1.4]

And no TD isn't pissed because of him helping the community it's because echo first said he was releasing his work and not using the files for there intended use.

So in fact you need to learn to read on that one.

Yes echo has done a good job if hes adding his own stuff. And the fact of TD's files going down the ****ter. Made me laugh, his files are still being used.

Fact is LOMCN owes the Mir development team and TD for there releases and it is THERE choice if they release them, not some other person who's just added a few bits and bobs. But coded them like TD has done.

Seriously smavid learn to swear less aswell as i had to guess some of those stars.

End of the day : Yes good screenshots and add's to it.

Wrong way to go about it.

/Czeldabolg

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Ben mc21-81 - Max FF 294
Level47 Wizard mc17-88 - Max FF 298
mc25-73 - Max FF 287

Hanz dc15-108 luck+9
Level44 Warrior dc16-88 a.speed+8 slow+7
dc20-136 lk+3

Briggsy sc13-59 luck+1
Level44 Tao

only screenies i got lol... purely cause it was my siggy and had it saved in a text doc

lol @ 2006... 2 years ago :rolleyes:

check me flashin the mir sword hoho

Aint you the big man for having all that MC, now how does this benefit you in real life?

b4 we quit hanz had dc139 luk+9, and that was with pr+16 and aspeed+5

Are you forgetting you are rich on EURO thanks to stealing all my stuff from dragon server about 4 years ago, dont think I forgot.

NickMason2007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2007
inside a cake
you lot do reolise,if it wasnt for TD there wont be any decent 2.3 files around
so think urselves lucky and stop flaming him..

also echo them mobs look good,keep up the gd work:P

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Are you forgetting you are rich on EURO thanks to stealing all my stuff from dragon server about 4 years ago, dont think I forgot.
i gave them hacked items away like 3years ago when i stopped playing, ben gave me access to his accounts after i came back, so i became rich again, and an unstoppable team at the same time. So we made loads. - items on ben, hanz and every other char used had nothing to do with you

although like i said, i wish i didnt steal off you...but i was young and silly i guess - though when i came back older i had billions off bens char, more items and gold then you could ever hope to have on zeropower or whoever you are now

o also it was 6 years and 4 or so months ago, you really should be over it by now -_-

Last edited:

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
You totally own for being 1337 on euro mir.

hacking ftw. hats off to u total LEGENDS.

Wait, who the *** r u again?

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
You totally own for being 1337 on euro mir.

hacking ftw. hats off to u total LEGENDS.

Wait, who the *** r u again?
we are nobodys, i dunno what this makes you though :|

its true i totally own, we can agree on this :agree:

i cant hack so i assume that wasnt aimed at me at least

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Me being a somebody, who you obviously don't know, making you even less then a nobody :).

I love it when noobs think they own.