Ztgame Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I am still working on this, but it's something am doing for fun if you understand what i mean, i don't spend all day working on it, just a few hours at night, so i don't get bored and give up, i love this game tbh i would never give it up but jesus there a lot of work lol. Just everytime i go on to test something i end up staying on it for a couple of hours killing bosses and such, i need to stop that and maybe work on it little more ^^.

This is just me working on this, i asked lee the other week if he had the interface we did from last time and he did and i have that, i back up the files every week or everytime i do something big because i can't lose these files.

I have no idea what am going to do when this is complete, may just release the whole thing or maybe run a server, who knows but will take some time so it's not worth waiting around :P.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Received new files for ZT with login tools, gmtools, not my old files which i began with but these should be better so am releasing them here if anyone wants them. Has all programs inside which you will need to setup, but may want to download the English version (mysql). Also included the video setup guide inside which is Chinese but should be able to understand it.

GMtool & Search & Replace pick up virus, 2 programs in any files which always pick up virus's, don't worry about this.

Checked up with Lee to see if these are ok to use and they are, Zt private servers not common in china due to the company keep shutting them down so the files are free.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
We are back with newer files and new team :)

We have alot of things we never had back when we started this, like new tools, (GM Tools) Service Manager which controles the whole server which has now been translated so i know whats going on with the server, i can activate certain things with it, increase exp, increase monsters ect which is good for us.

We do plan on getting testers on like last time, hopfully it be online 24/7 in this period, only down time is when we need to reboot to update the server, il be setting exp to official rate as we need everything testing because we ait got a clue :).

What will be happening over next few days is seeing how the server stability is, testing to see if we get any problems with it being online for certain few days, we will be translating the starter stuff, quests which you will need to get you started. The client... we need Lee's help with this and i not spoke to him for over a month so.. =/ but hopfully he will get on QQ asap, Adam in our team works on the client side so this shall be done before we open to public.

Moderator push your bottons and remove every post from this topic please, except for this post of couse, new server = new start :).

Files that need to be done before we open

CharacterStateBase 50%
Civilian 0%
CountryMaterial 0%
DropGoldObjectBase 0%
ExperienceBase 0%
FiveSetBase 0%
GoldObjectBase 0%
HairColour 0%
HairStyle 0%
HeadListBase 0%
HolyObjectBase 0%
HonorBase 0%
Knight 0%
NpcBase 30% Translating this now (NPC's + Towns)
ObjectBase 15%
ObjectUp 0%
PetBase 0%
SetObjectBase 0%
SkillBase 0%
SkillLevelBase 0%
SoulStoneBase 0%
UpgradeObjectBase1211 0%
UpgradeObjectBase 0%
WorkSkillBase 0%
ZhuanExperienceBase 0%
ZhuanGoldObjectBase 0%

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just a first night update.

I found out this newer version uses a stupid launcher, just like woool and i pissing hate them, but suppose it sorts out making accounts, started editing it tonight, this is what it looks like so far.
(Main Launcher/Account reg)
2djyxl5.jpg

Next, this isnt really intresteding but just to show how much a busy boy i been tonight il show you, it's bloody helped me out alot doing this, instead of launcher all the gates manually like i did last time, i can start them up all together with this, shut them all down ect.. tells me which gates are up and started blablabla.
e8smll.jpg

Finally after a few tweaks here and there i finally got it game, but am missing a file in the client, cannot view any name so i need to find that from were =/.
Don't know what that mount is, just clicked the mount botton and it jumped on this.
x2tb0h.jpg

Tomorrow il be moving the server to the dedi hopefully and the real work will begin.

Night.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Only one thing i can think of saying, I want to play it :)

lif

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Glad to see some people intrested, put working on ZT again in my msn name and got flooded with PM's, never knew how popular it was tbh but it's all good.

At the moment am working on NPCBase which has all NPC's inside and Map signs, it's massive, huge, but i need this done before i start anything eles, done about 200-250+ Items just to check if they are ok and they are.

Chinese mate came online last night who helped me with the missing client file which i now have, so hopfully get some help with the interface if he has the time.

Manage to get my hands on the old Offical Zt website which il send the web manager in the team who will get things started on that.

All things goin good so far :)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Are the server files available to anyone? Wouldn't mind getting in on this need a break from mir3/mir2

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sorted the problem with the NPC's, remember the first time i try to edit them i couldnt, what ever i did they would not change, well after searching chinese websites for hours i come across newer files + login.exe and client files, in the client files was NPCBase.pak, went into it and translated a few and went in game and they were translated which made me a happy bunny, login.exe is not a launcher, it's just a simple exe to get you in game, without the client files i cannot run the exe so finding these files was lucky ;)

2rrwj7s.jpg

Xander il sort the files out for you then send you them.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
{Update}

NPC names are now 99% English, some are missing and il need you to find them when it comes to testing, tell me what the npc dose.

Minimap Names done.
Picture...
a25cb8.jpg

Monsters are 40% Done
zsnxut.jpg

Mounts Translated.
You are able to attack on your mount aswell which i worked out tonight,
11r691t.jpg

Also Xander has been helping us out, hes translating the Server Starter for us as we speak which is great :).

Still don't know when testing will begin, alot of work need doing for you to be able to test this out, but it will not be long.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Here's what i've done last night and today. Just got the client and it's patching now so i'll get testing and translating ingame. Waiting for Sanity to wakeup for some more information but going pretty well.

-- Server Progress
config.xml -- 99% Translated. Comments ToDo.
initcharinfo.xml -- 99% Translated. Item Names ToDo.
scenesinfo.xml -- 90% Translated. Map Information ToDo.
bikeconfig.xml -- 98% Translated. Map Name & Objects ToDo.
zoneinfo.xml -- 100% Translated.
loginServerList.xml -- 100% Translated.
billServerList.xml -- 100% Translated.
pkgameConfig.xml -- 99% Translated. Map Names ToDo.
zonelist.xml -- 100% Translated.

Server Monitor.exe -- Services Tab Translated.
BillServer_r.exe -- Menu Translated.
ScenesServer_r.exe -- Menu Translated.

-- Client Progress
messageSysatem.xml - 100% Translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.