Legend of Mir: Affinity Open Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
any idea when this is live im done with beta now it states on your Sig that its the 1st of December but i recall you saying it would be online in 7 days when beta 1st started any idea what date is correct?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
any idea when this is live im done with beta now it states on your Sig that its the 1st of December but i recall you saying it would be online in 7 days when beta 1st started any idea what date is correct?

Incorrect, I stated that Open would Close 7 days after starting, Not that LIVE would begin. It depends really on when everything is done, but the 1st December is the deadline for Completion. We will be starting latest then.

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
why don't i have any sound in game? there is sound at login screen but no mob or char sounds when i play...

edit - nevermind got it, some sort of overlap thingie in config file, i set that to 1

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
For future reference to players, go to your mir2config.ini and change this. You can then adjust the sound in game via the bars.

Code:
[Sound]
Volume=50
SoundOverLap=3
Music=50

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
For future reference to players, go to your mir2config.ini and change this. You can then adjust the sound in game via the bars.

Code:
[Sound]
Volume=50
SoundOverLap=3
Music=50

Future reference the latest updated client (On main post and in my sig)

Has this already done, thankyou for helping :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Why is there no patcher window where you can input your login, as in standard crystal files?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Why is there no patcher window where you can input your login, as in standard crystal files?

I chose not to use the launcher, Not currently anyway.

The launcher will be used when the website is launched in the future :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for info. I find the launcher useful for fast log in, it is a small thing to click off the OK button when the patching server is not accessible.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

You can just go into the mir2config and add a ID and password which does the same as the autopatcher auto login.

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Thanks for info. I find the launcher useful for fast log in, it is a small thing to click off the OK button when the patching server is not accessible.

Or just enter your id/pass in your config and it auto logs in even with the normal exe?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Tonights Reboot:-

Update Log:-

Items:-

50+ items restatted

20+ new items added to game, new set bonuses for WhiteGold(H) / Nephrite(H) / RedJade(H)

Fixed RedFishingRod

Black Tiger Hammer looks completed.

Crystal armour stat changed

LotteryTicket Removed.

SmashSet changed, can now wear 2rings 2wheels and gain 4A.speed, at the loss of a lot of DC.

Grey Back Frog - now has image

OmaKingStone - now has an image

EmberStone - Now has an Image

Mobs:-

Lowered AWT/AST mobs AC slightly.

WhiteBoars fixed in BDD KH room.

Lowered amount of archers spawning in ZT 7th, should be viable grp lvling cave (needs further testing)

CrazyManworm AI Changed/fixed

Changed TreasureBunny spawns, now inside BW walls.

ManectricKing has a new AI

New OKS-themed Room

Lunar KR Bosses removed - Boss update will be announced in future.

Woomaguardian's drops fixed

PT 7th spawns slightly reduced

Removed Ancient Prajna / ZT to be replaced with Group ZT

RME has been strengthened

Slightly increased Fox Spawns

Magic:-

Slaying Buffed

Thrusting Buffed

HalfMoon Buffed

XHalfMoon Buffed

Energy Shield Re-worked

Misc:-

Edit Ringofthemadgod quest, stop it talking before they recieve quest

Videos added to our Youtube account/section, more to come.

EXP List Changed

Level 1-40 fully complete on terms of balance on each class in caves / leveling.

Guild buffs Adjusted

Guilds may now level up to level 20.

DEATH DROPS Tweaked so you wont drop a item every single death

Monster Arena NPC now slays tao pets when inside so can kill and then continue and respawn.

Lower the necessary level needed for BEACONS

Guild war's are now 250k lasting for 2 hours.

Starter NPC with a few quests up to level 22 (Will be a much larger chain quest once complete)

First Beta Video:

[video=youtube;LXFUNryc2Fs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXFUNryc2Fs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

There is also a new Map you will need to download for OKS Room. It is linked here http://1drv.ms/1IhSFjc

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
updates /

Changed TreasureBunny spawns, now inside BW walls.

does that mean it wont just spawn in town?

Beta Video /

LOL @ ME
came in peace and went in peace, so thats why they we're all poisoned !
all of that pk i missed minutes before i came in =( .

good job btw, i can share a video's also i have saved.
have you uploaded any of our 40+ pks just yet ?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hehe I love looking back at the videos even though their still fresh.

Would be brilliant to see some of the user ones as you say so please do share!

Currently its just the one, but more will be uploaded soon!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Some but not many screen shots. Maybe i'll take a couple more in live. It's always nice to look back on the fun times - especially as you get later into the game (i find the start of servers a lot more fun than mid to end game).

http://imgur.com/a/WOs6a

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
A Gamemaster's bosses testing Event :

2rc7n9z.png

ixz5lu.png

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Corpseflower quest given by Samuel in BP completes without doing the quest.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
I have been testing this server for a while, the server is really good:
1. its the most balanced server I have seen class wise, warriors are not going to dominate the server
2. bosses don't always drop, even the harder ones, but you got the potential on almost any boss to find something good.
3. GMs are very capable, and generally will help you while not giving you anything you don't deserve.\
4. hunting is actually fun, its not as easy as it is in so many other servers

Things that you should know though:
1. The GMs are stalking you harder than rose stalked charlie in two and a half men, they will read your PMs to a level its worrying.
2. This server is purely PVP server to the fault, the GMs don't want anything to be done without a fight, they will make global shouts on many bosses, make caves open on a specific hours, make long time on boss spawns, everything to make you fight. that means that if you you don't want to be in a specific guild (and deal with the leaders), if you don't want to talk to many people, if you don't want to ****ing deal with the scumbags that we all know exist in mir, don't come to this server, every player here is going to spend insane amount of time dealing with retards who will annoy the **** out of you, and I am predicting the server will die because of it (one guild win, the other retire, the winner retires, just like it happen in so many servers), this is also really shameful because they could do stuff differently.
3. This is a server you should only enter if you are completely lifeless and can play 24/7, the boss spawn timer is from the last boss and its quite long, so if you didn't stay on from the last server reset (and do something like going to sleep) and got the timer of the boss death, you are not even going to be able to see it, there is already a guy named towelist who is pretty much killing everything solo on the server 24/7 and there is nothing left for anyone else which means the timers are long enough for him to do it and he as a tao he is strong enough to do it, and he gets pretty much all the items in the server. (Tao's can solo pretty much everything except maybe the high end bosses that no one got to, and they kill them really fast)

overall I think this server looks very promising, hoping they will fix those problems and we get a well all rounded server (classes balanced, balance between pvp and pve ect)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.