= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
I'm sad to announce that the server will be closing for the foreseeable future. I currently do not have the money or the time to run it anymore. Any updates i would have added to the server would have been obscured by the bugs that the files currently have, and i just don't have the time (or know how in some cases) to fix them.

All is not lost though, come September me and a few others shall be starting a work on a new project using a different set of files.

I would just like to say thanks to those of you that played and i hope you had as good a time playing the server as i did running it.

The server will be online until the Dedi gets turnned off.

-Lind

EDIT: Could you lock this thread please guys. Thanks.

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Copied from Met. Server closed.

I'm sad to announce that the server will be closing for the foreseeable future. I currently do not have the money or the time to run it anymore. Any updates i would have added to the server would have been obscured by the bugs that the files currently have, and i just don't have the time (or know how in some cases) to fix them.

All is not lost though, come September me and a few others shall be starting a work on a new project using a different set of files.

I would just like to say thanks for playing and i hope you had as good a time playing the server as i did running it.

-Lind

EDIT: The server will be online until the Dedi gets turnned off.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Copied from Met. Server closed.

I would just like to say thanks for playing and i hope you had as good a time playing the server as i did running it.

-Lind

EDIT: The server will be online until the Dedi gets turnned off.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Thanks for that :dunce:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
what wsa the point in postin the same thing lind jsut posted?

least u gave it ago, and u stuck with it, did ur best, still showed that some very nice stuff can be done.

its all an experience ^^

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
from wot ive been told, the files are too buggy to even bother workin on em. isnt exactly loads of coders out there willin to spend ages fixin stuff either rly

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
from wot ive been told, the files are too buggy to even bother workin on em. isnt exactly loads of coders out there willin to spend ages fixin stuff either rly

didnt mean the entire files just certain stuff such as the 3 new skills they had made.

dont think their going to release anything as hes said their starting a new project, although thatll take a while b4 we see that lol.

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
didnt mean the entire files just certain stuff such as the 3 new skills they had made.

dont think their going to release anything as hes said their starting a new project, although thatll take a while b4 we see that lol.

The new skills weren't ingame so its highly unlikely they were finished coding.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
I tried to not post here,
I said Tummy, DONT DO IT...

but nope , alas , its too much to resist saying ...

ROFLOLOLOLOL

GF GF GFFFF .

I LOVEEEE being correct YESS , YESSSS YUSSSS!

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
I tried to not post here,
I said Tummy, DONT DO IT...

but nope , alas , its too much to resist saying ...

ROFLOLOLOLOL

GF GF GFFFF .

I LOVEEEE being correct YESS , YESSSS YUSSSS!
Correct about what? You want to see the people we have onboard for the new project ;)

As for the spells, they weren't ingame but they are coded and the images have been done.

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Correct about what? You want to see the people we have onboard for the new project ;)

As for the spells, they weren't ingame but they are coded and the images have been done.

bull**** tbh.

Met was a flop and so will this 'new project'.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
cant agree there. met wasnt a flop at all. it has some nice stuff put into the game, but it just didnt appeal to me.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
bull**** tbh.

Met was a flop and so will this 'new project'.

For the new project theyre aiming for an average usercount of "1.0 or higher" I believe ...

Niceone for aiming high Team Meteora :P

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
I do realise Meteora wasnt exactly a massive server, but it was quite an enjoyable one, some of the bugs didnt make it unlpayable, although at times some did. Meteora was decent server, yes very buggy, but with a new set of files I believe they did well, atleast they differed from the usual TD files ( yes i realise most ppl cnt get others that full work atm but my point is still valid k?!)

Atleast they tried it.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
idea of a mir server is to attract users, meteora failed miserabley considering the amount of effort that went into it, even if the bugs wernt there no 1 wanted to play it anyway.

unless the next project has a increase in exp along with less buggy files that too will be a flop tbh.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
YES YES!

YUSSS YESS YESSSS!!!

WHO WAS RIGHT?
I WAS RIGHT?

Next we should make a compilation thread.

And put all the retarded statements made by Meteora staff about how "OldSkool sees Meteora as a threat" lol ...

Right next to the quotes that say Meteora is going down because it peaks at 1 user, lol.

In life there is no grey area ... theres black + white. 1 person is right, and 1 person is wrong.

TUMA IS RIGHT And METEORA IS/WAS CRAP , Repeat it with me ... There is no grey area, the team made loads of unfounded statements, loads of dire promises, and theyre commitment to the project was lazy at BEST.

This project was a waste of nearly a year. You should compensate LOMCN staff for wasting their bandwidth on this crappy advertisement.

Oh god that felt good , ciggarette, anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.