9/11 - proof, America attacking itself.

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
part 2 of the loose change video contains the footage of the ring for Osama, van, its clear your an individuals with issues, i guess its the same that you believe that what they tell you on tv is true, afterall, why would television lie?

Difference between the net is that its more widespread than tv.. and tv is controlled by a group of people,with the internet, its much harder to control.. therefor, people are more willing to exposure the truth..

PPL DO THINGS LIKE THIS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU VAN... but i think its not worth it, so go back to bed tonight holding your teddybear and saying how much you want to go to space.

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
Vannaroth said:
I like the way that they link to all kinds of websites, but never actually lay it out for you. Wheres the gold ring? wheres the right handed note writing? Where do the FBI say hes left handed?

there tbh............

cant really get a screenie of the writing as the tape is poor quality but if u watch ull see it its about 55:00 mins in

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
enozegar, I don't know if you were dropped on your head when you were a baby, or quit possibly you still are a baby (most likely), but your "facts" are infact fiction.

Now let's look at your reason for America attacking it self.

ENOZEGAR said:
WTC profit : 100+ billion dollars
Iraq profit: billions + still counting

Here is a graph of the history of the gas prices in the United States:

af444221.png

As you can tell the price of gas has gone up substantially. due to the fact that oil prices are high. If the United States made up this "war" for the oil, then would't the oil less exspensive? I think not.

From http://www.ioga.com/Special/crudeoil_Hist.htm you can see that in 2001 the price of a crude oil barrel was and average of $23.00. In 2005 the average was $50.04/$49.81. Through the years the prices have been emensly rising higher and higher.

As for war profit... Hasn't it cost us quite a penny?

http://nationalpriorities.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182

$239,533,523,274 last time I checked....

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Vannaroth said:
No I'm not, but I can speculate that the ''reknown architects'' in the video arent either. Thats the thing with conspiracy theories, you cant trust anything that is said. There's a book with references from ''respeced scientists'' who speculated that the earth is infact hollow, and that there are people living inside our very planet (look up ''hollow earth theory'', its really quite funny). How is this different from that?

I looked that up and read about it, one part that i found pritty funny was "Zundel also suggested that the Nazis had originated as a separate race that had come from the inner-earth.", Classic.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
I daresay five years is enough time to decide whether an unfinished war will reap benefits from oil. One thing is for sure though, there will be no embargo against USD now that Sadam has gone. The rigs in Iraq are not in full production yet because of the domestic difficulties it is dealing with.

Besides it would look pretty suspicious if the USA's oil prices immideately decrease after the war. Yet Oil is only one of the interests of America in Iraq. They need to secure their interest with a foreceful presense in the region if they want to maintain their superiority.

Turin

ps - I'm going to sleep, cya all.

pps - and Biohazard, the 'profit' from the oil for food scandal (for example) was not to benefit American citizens, but line the pockets of beauracrats involved in the whole game. Please refer to my previous posts, which seems to have been swept away.

Last edited:

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Please take your propaganda else where, it is not appreciated. If you wish to attempt to make your fiction, non-fiction (Which will never happen), show me some facts becides liberal CNN bullsh!t. The true fact is that the War of Terror (Iraq War) costs more money then what all the oil in all of Iraq is worth. In 2003 the estimated oil in Iraq was worth around 400 Trillion USD. The war has costed of 500.

EDIT:

the pure stupidity of this thread and it's replys amaze me. I can't honestly believe the bullsh!t these little fuks are posting. No one in the United States believes this bullsh!t, you come here and say this sh!t, and I can guarantee you'll get the sh!t beat out of you.

Last edited:

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Biohazard said:
Please take your propaganda else where, it is not appreciated. If you wish to attempt to make your fiction, non-fiction (Which will never happen), show me some facts becides liberal CNN bullsh!t. The true fact is that the War of Terror (Iraq War) costs more money then what all the oil in all of Iraq is worth. In 2003 the estimated oil in Iraq was worth around 400 Trillion USD. The war has costed of 500.

EDIT:

the pure stupidity of this thread and it's replys amaze me. I can't honestly believe the bullsh!t these little fuks are posting. No one in the United States believes this bullsh!t, you come here and say this sh!t, and I can guarantee you'll get the sh!t beat out of you.

Actually I am providing a counter-argument, if you can't reply then don't.

Something tells me you didn't bother reading any of my more lengthier posts, and just skipped to the end to write your views. I have clearly explained on topic of this thread, how US agenda could justify a possible attack on itself. I did not say that I admit full heartedly USA did it, purely for arguments sake.

400 trillion you say? You know how much that is right? Enough to give a palace to every dieing African child for the next 100 years. Besides, the war on Iraq only topped 500 BILLION, which is a THOUSAND times less than what the Iraq war will pay. It should have cost less, if the US finished the job quicker and more tidily.

Consider.
But for you I'm afraid, anything that doesn't support your view is liberal bs right?

A lot of people in the United States believe it. Don't worry though, this is a baseless debate, though the possibilities are quite interesting.

Did you realise that practically all the 9/11 documentries are created by Americans? Hmm...

Good day,
Turin

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
It intrigues me as to why you have such a one track point of you bio, do you not think that mental has looked at both sides of this story before posting the threads? This isnt about inane conclusions, the point of views have been moulded by the FACTS they have been presented.

You cannot begin to justify yourself as to why we are little ****s for posting this because isnt america the land of the free? Do we not have freedom of speech and to be allowed our own voice? Because i vary much doubt in your consitution it reads 'Thou may have ones own opinion and therefore be a little ****' Because if we are little ****s for voicing our opinions then waht the hell are you doing?

Take your patriotic sunglasses off and look at the cold hard reality of the world, untill you conform to realising other peoples side of stories and examine both sides of the argument you cannot be called mature enough to post on such a subject, and judging by the numerous swear words in your thread, you can obviously not deal with a well presented, shocking subject such as this.

Good Day.

P-S the us havent secured the oil they expected to in iraq because they ballsed the whole war up, they though it would be a in and out jobby they didnt account for people actually defending themselves.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
lol, I aint watched the videos nor can I be arsed why because there on the fecking internet. If you beleive that then you can beleive anything found on the internet. For example Dan do you beleive a missile hit the pentagon on 9/11 I mean they have "evidence"... Of course they forgot the fact that a plane went missing and lots of people died who were on the plane

Personally I couldnt give a crap who caused 9/11 All I care about is the fact that so many people died who didnt need to die.

And for the record I do beleive most of whats said on TV News Stations simply because its backed up by proper fact (I refuse to take anythig thats on some random unknown website as fact) and other unrelated sources

And thats my opinion.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Everyone deserves an opinion, however it wasnt 'some unkown' internet site it was produced by a well known controversial documentor.

The internet is just as volatile as the tv as ALL of it is prone to mediation.

BOTH arguments have inconsistencies and holes in their arugments so therefore noone can make a valid conclusion as theres no concrete evidence.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
MrRob said:
Everyone deserves an opinion, however it wasnt 'some unkown' internet site it was produced by a well known controversial documentor.

The internet is just as volatile as the tv as ALL of it is prone to mediation.

BOTH arguments have inconsistencies and holes in their arugments so therefore noone can make a valid conclusion as theres no concrete evidence.

Yeah 'controversial' on the internet is another way of saying 'making crap up' imo

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
does all seem abit dodgy..

but the things we would do for money.. especially that amount!

i remember they said about some dude from the BBC finding out the truth, and like the next day he was found dead in the ditch.. its a ****ed up world.. it wouldnt surprise me, 1million is alot of money, im sure they would kill a few 1000 people for a few million... it says that several people got 100m+ from raiding iraq... now was that just greed... or was there really a meaning to raiding it?

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
You are allowed your opinion milo, but it doesnt mean you are correct. Cant remember the time a topic stimulated such interest...

Valerii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2006
Sorry, but I don't believe for one second that there wasn't one American involved in attacking themselves that didn't suffer from a guilty conscience, or didn't dislike the idea of killing thousands of people.

At least the Iraqis had a justified reason for the attack, whether it religion or hatred. Money is a very powerful influence, however, the kind of person that would cut off his own trapped leg to reach a gold bar is one who is obsessed, the American government, however much you dislike it, has a lot of intelligent people within it, people that would look to other means before cutting off that leg.

I also don't believe that if America did plan it, the holes such as the ones pointed out here would have been covered up as a number one priority, please, if the people who made that story knew Osama shouldn't wear a gold ring, then I’m pretty sure the American government, who would have spent millions of dollars pulling that kind of operation, had the resources to find such information. But Osama wearing one? Human error? Or, the most likely answer that he was using religion as a cover for being a murderous terrorist who only wanted to kill people? Logic hits back.

I smell a lot of crap here, and I find it pretty offensive that you can make such accusations about such a patriotic country because everyone 'loves' a conspiracy story, for god's sake, thousands of loyal Americans died. And you respect that by claiming that their own government did it? Shame on you.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
money buys everything dude.. for 7million, you wouldnt run a few plains into buildings?? its heartless.. but its human life..

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Valerii said:
Sorry, but I don't believe for one second that there wasn't one American involved in attacking themselves that didn't suffer from a guilty conscience, or didn't dislike the idea of killing thousands of people.

At least the Iraqis had a justified reason for the attack, whether it religion or hatred. Money is a very powerful influence, however, the kind of person that would cut off his own trapped leg to reach a gold bar is one who is obsessed, the American government, however much you dislike it, has a lot of intelligent people within it, people that would look to other means before cutting off that leg.

I also don't believe that if America did plan it, the holes such as the ones pointed out here would have been covered up as a number one priority, please, if the people who made that story knew Osama shouldn't wear a gold ring, then I’m pretty sure the American government, who would have spent millions of dollars pulling that kind of operation, had the resources to find such information. But Osama wearing one? Human error? Or, the most likely answer that he was using religion as a cover for being a murderous terrorist who only wanted to kill people? Logic hits back.

I smell a lot of crap here, and I find it pretty offensive that you can make such accusations about such a patriotic country because everyone 'loves' a conspiracy story, for god's sake, thousands of loyal Americans died. And you respect that by claiming that their own government did it? Shame on you.

Great Post I agree 100%