Any Mir 2 server ?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Now theres a example of carrot ridding at its finest.

Cant compare Chronicles with 600+ online launch with Marble that had maybe 300-400 -ish

All jamie does its opening servers, milk them, close it by pretending " its never what i always wanted", ignore players feedback, start again/repeat.

And all the harm its supported not by me or other server owners, its supported by the community.

Cya all @ Marble V5 or Zircon V6.

I think you ment on the peroformace of the files. As Chron runs on older files and Jamie uses lastest tech to code.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I think you ment on the peroformace of the files. As Chron runs on older files and Jamie uses lastest tech to code.

Doesnt matter, in my opinion i think Chronicles are the best mir2 files no matter what.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Cant compare Chronicles with 600+ online launch with Marble that had maybe 300-400 -ish

All jamie does its opening servers, milk them, close it by pretending " its never what i always wanted", ignore players feedback, start again/repeat.

And all the harm its supported not by me or other server owners, its supported by the community.

This Jealousy look you've got going on doesn't suit you.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Says the guy who censors ppls feedback.

Oh are we playing this game?

Alrighty then:

Says the guy that created an account on an alternative LOMCN Forum created by a deluded schizophrenic (who might I remind, did so in an attempt to do nothing but hurt and divide this community by stealing from us and attempting to pass off our creations as his own) for the sole purpose of creating a rumour that Zircon's files had been leaked, in order to damage the reputation of a server before it had even been launched, all the while with every post slating just how **** of a server owner, coder, and terrible person Jamie is.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Oh are we playing this game?

Alrighty then:

Says the guy that created an account on an alternative LOMCN Forum created by a deluded schizophrenic (who might I remind, did so in an attempt to do nothing but hurt and divide this community by stealing from us and attempting to pass off our creations as his own) for the sole purpose of creating a rumour that Zircon's files had been leaked, in order to damage the reputation of a server before it had even been launched, all the while with every post slating just how **** of a server owner, coder, and terrible person Jamie is.

Where says on lomcn you cant buy files from other sites?

As coder he is good, as other aspects - is horrible.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Where says on lomcn you cant buy files from other sites?

Oh, nowhere.

People just, you know, have this thing called common decency? :hopelessness:

You don't **** where you eat. Jesus christ the fact I have to explain this is actually painful.

sigh,

At least we both agree Mir2 Chronicles is a fantastic server :teapot:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Oh, nowhere.

People just, you know, have this thing called common decency? :hopelessness:

You don't **** where you eat. Jesus christ the fact I have to explain this is actually painful.

sigh,

At least we both agree Mir2 Chronicles is a fantastic server :teapot:

Then why you still speak with the mouth full it?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
When you're done embarrassing yourself with playground insults, I'll give you the time of day again.

Stay salty and have a wonderful day.

You are the one that hopped on this track buddy.

Until then you are still a muppet that stay under jamie's shadow.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Sorry I just couldn't resist one last reply. I promise, this is my last.

Until then you are still a muppet that stay under jamie's shadow.

Better to be a successful muppet, than an angry muppet. :congratulatory:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Sorry I just couldn't resist one last reply. I promise, this is my last.

Better to be a successful muppet, than an angry muppet. :congratulatory:

This explains the brown tongue tho ;)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Maybe I have gone senile, how many servers have I "start again/repeat."?

I've had 1 Mir 2 server, and 1 Mir 3 (Current) Server.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Chronicle was released when Mir2 had way more players. Your deluded base Crystal files makes Chrons feel super old and the spell delay ewww. Stick to Mir3 because your lost when it comes to Mir2. Clearly still salty with Jamie.

Chronicle was great for its time vs delphi hero files.

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I'd like to say thanks to the following for bringing Jamie's unplayable c# files to life.

Jamie/HelloJamieOriginal Developer
FarAndrewLead Developer / Mir 2 Wiki Owner
TheDeathDeveloper
DivXDeveloper
ElijahAshleyDeveloper
StephenKingStephenDeveloper
PaulkerrPaulDeveloper
Daneo1989LukeDatabase creation
SmavidDavidDavidMir 2 Wiki Contributor
ArdbegZath
BreezerDamianGraphic Designer
WarGodSiusSimonMir 2 Wiki Contributor
Oh and Tai for translating the original Mir2 interface, I'll exclude myself as I only really came in when it became crystal.

May I add that back in 2013 Jamie's c# files were nothing but a skeleton, heck it was supposed to have a modular UI made by me as per request but due to having a baby at the time I really couldn't be assed to finish.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
May I add that back in 2013 Jamie's c# files were nothing but a skeleton, heck it was supposed to have a modular UI made by me as per request but due to having a baby at the time I really couldn't be assed to finish.

You're right, I'd much rather have used Chronicles superior released Ace M2 files instead.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Far took and end the project Jamole couldnt finish. But yet Far doesnt have the same credits Jamole .... is getting.....

By this, thank you Far (again) for doing such a great job on Crystal Files.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Far took and end the project Jamole couldnt finish. But yet Far doesnt have the same credits Jamole .... is getting.....

By this, thank you Far (again) for doing such a great job on Crystal Files.

If it wasn't for Jamie we would still be using Hero files?

I will agree that Far has done an incredible job with what Jamie started and released to the public for no financial gain.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
If it wasn't for Jamie we would still be using Hero files?

I will agree that Far has done an incredible job with what Jamie started and released to the public for no financial gain.

What financial gain to get when you couldnt even see the maps in what progress was on the release time?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You're right, I'd much rather have used Chronicles superior released Ace M2 files instead.

Well, anyone could've downloaded AppleM2 and made adjustments to the standards of AceM2 and in fact back then, the Heroes files avaliable and being developed by Chili and others was superior in comparison.

Obviously AceM2 was never released but kudos for the sarcasm, I suggest you take your own advice about not being a Muppet.

Edit : on the "no financial gain" front, let's imagine I released a UI i couldn't be assed to finish, wouldn't it be great if the community finished it for me so I can then continue adding custom bits n bobs to my liking, thus making it my own again, to then get full credit for ...wouldn't that be nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.