Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
End of week hopefully...dont hold me to it though might be a few days more depends..

Yea ive tested blindness etc and max 6% per stat per item seems like a good balance. So you can add 2% each time you use the npc. And you need a "HeroOrb" to use the npc which will be rare so wont be easy to to get these stats.

Queilon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2009
if server not rdy for this weekend, and it would requier another 2-3 day, so it would be finished by next week (ex.: tuesday or wednesday), could you wait for friday to open it?, since some of us (the players) have to work everyday :D
thank you and good luck with server

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
if server not rdy for this weekend, and it would requier another 2-3 day, so it would be finished by next week (ex.: tuesday or wednesday), could you wait for friday to open it?, since some of us (the players) have to work everyday :D
thank you and good luck with server

I love that sort of suggestions.Why not ask for server to be closed during the times you cant play?Whats the difference?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
New! Invasions
Invasions have been made and can happen at any time in any town. Don't be expecting invasions to occur once every day. More like 2 times a week. These invasions will be monsters charging towards the provinces trying to take them over. There will be an announcement to let you know which province is being invaded. This will be a motive to unlock all provinces with haste.

Invasions are not just for higher levels. There will be a rating in which the invasion is, Beginner, Moderate, Intermediate & Insane. Be sure you read before entering the invasion!

First post updated.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Looking forward to this i can See this Server Taking over anything Upcomming or Out Atm
I havent played Mir in like 7 Months but this Interests me as its Put Effort into it and i like that.
Any Updates when it will be Released?

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
Updates: All provinces and connection paths complete with about 15 multi-level caves/temples to start with. No euro ones except ZT and OC both of which have been customised.

The feel of the server seems to be coming together realy nicely for the first time.

I appretiate you notice the effort gone into it. I havnt just thrown random caves in ive been customising these caves for weeks making sure they fit right its not slapdash random cave packed with mobs ive put together each cave/temple with effort its been a right slog.

Ive also customised a new maze in "RaelonRuins". Im thinking the first RaelonKing killed at the end will drop a gaurunteed para/pro ring as a little competition to see who can get there first.
These rings will be uber rare and i dont expect anyone to be able to be high enough to kill the king for a few weeks so it will be a gd competition to be the first.

Bring back them euro days on mir when no1 knew the zt maze route.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Are you sure the item stats will be that balanced to allow para's and pro's to be ingame?I mean ok about para's but will a pro-ring wiz actually die?

Test it first please.It aint a bad idea to give a wiz tao's hp and remove pro rings all together.Just test it.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
My idea of a wiz is that a war of same level shud be able to HP kill them in 3 hits if they get some nice +luck hits off with tdb/fs.

Therefore with pro ring Wiz would have x6 more HP therefore take 9 hard +luck tdb/fs hits to die.
Thats the aim.

And para/pros will be ingame but uber rare maybe like 1/1000 drop rates from every boss or something.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Hmmm

Tdb aint working so i think there is a problem there.3 hitting with norm hits or 1fs+1norm hit sounds ok.9 hits doesnt sound good at all.Even if para'ed 9 hits is way too much m8.Its undoable really.

Edit:Im begging you to relook on balance before launch.With no slow/pa/(para rare) and with instant run its REALLY hard for a war to land 3 hits on a wiz let alone 9.So plz make god mode somehow unachievable.

Edit2:1 easy solution would be to give DailySword spell as a basic spell to the wars to make up for the above but obv dont make it as OPed as it is on other servers(thats if you are able to edit its power)

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
i see your point but u gota understand mate a pro ring is an uber item. say u got 800 hp a level 100 wiz. then add a pro ring u got 4600 mp with that so imagine a war and wiz are having a fight the wiz has a pro ring which is the most uber item in game. now the wiz is using mp when attacking, so that 9 hits has gone down already without the war even touching the wiz. So once the war gets a few hits off throughout the battle, thats 6 hits to take all the wizies mp then there fked and cant cast spells and only got hp left.

Its not suppose to be easy to kill a wiz with a pro ring it never was and its an extremely rare item.

- i expect tdb to be done by time we launch otherwise well just wait or ill start llooking at it myself.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
these files are wiz based when low-med stats, and war based wgeb higher stats.
No amount of editing/tweaking will change this lol.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
i disagree tinkering is allways possible.

The term balance is a little overrated anyway there will allways be advantages and disadvantages of 1 class over the other thats the point of having 3 classes there all different with different benefits and downfalls.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol @ squall

Its not suppose to be easy to kill a wiz with a pro ring it never was and its an extremely rare item.

I hope this has explained it enough for you...cos it's bang on.

However Big, word of advice: 1/1000 from every boss won't be rare.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
End of week hopefully...dont hold me to it though might be a few days more depends..

Yea ive tested blindness etc and max 6% per stat per item seems like a good balance. So you can add 2% each time you use the npc. And you need a "HeroOrb" to use the npc which will be rare so wont be easy to to get these stats.

Does this mean u can get 6% on each item meaning wep 2 rings and 2brace + necky would be 36% blind? or no matter if there was 6% on each item blind is maxed at 6%?

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
Your correct 6% each stat each item would mean = maximum 36% each stat per character

But the HeroOrbs required to do it will also be quite rare to find.

@tai - i will bare that advice in mind. Will be monitoring the rare drops anyway so if things start to drop abit much we can lower the rates further obviously its impossible to get a perfect drop balance at first anyone who says they can is lieing the trick is to monitor carefully and adjust accordingly.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
Your correct 6% each stat each item would mean = maximum 36% each stat per character

But the HeroOrbs required to do it will also be quite rare to find.

@tai - i will bare that advice in mind. Will be monitoring the rare drops anyway so if things start to drop abit much we can lower the rates further obviously its impossible to get a perfect drop balance at first anyone who says they can is lieing the trick is to monitor carefully and adjust accordingly.

then i hope these stats cant be applied to belts boots, helms and armour other its gna be 60% which would be seriously op, however rare they may be eventually some1 will have that amount and when they do its gna be a problem take a look at world of heros lol hes having to remove blind chaos cuz its bs :P

Though i still think 36% is to much for warrs with 36% blind with a bit of a.speed its gna be constant blind for the reciever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.