Dark Realm [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Doesn't matter if u never seen or played something, u can still clone it by using the same files, not saying it is a clone cause I haven't played but by many of the replies here it doesn't look good!

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
ur a fool then aint u...never heard on mirrev lmao and u got the cheek to lol at me? yes make ur OWN server dont go rip jamie off with hes and change like 5 things lol.....just lol

its euro mir with caves ive added u muppet how the fook can i be ripping jamie or whoever off ?
or did he own euro mir ?
mirrev got
damnedtemple
firecavern
turtlenest
demonslair
bichonsewers
templeofdoom
legendcave
evilmirquest 5 floor quest
dailyquest npc
treasurehuntnpc
i dont think so my friend you dont like fact u need work for what u get now go bk to jamie and tell him uve been a good little boy and spammed a thread

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
MCDONALDS,

If you don't like the server then you don't play, simple as that.

Spamming this thread with your abuse is not needed, your opinion is fine, but the constant arguments and abuse is not.

This server is part of the DarkRealm server, which may well have the same features as MirRev did (I never played Mir Rev but did play DR). I know for a fact wock has also never played MR, he just played DR and inherited the server from pob. Since then he's kept the server up and running, added new caves, items, quests etc.

End of discussion about the whole DR and MR.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I suggest, WOCK, you take the same advice in respect to other people's threads. Different story when it's your own isn't it.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Everyone should have the same respect for all servers and server owners.

If you feel a server should not be allowed to be advertised on LOMCN for what ever reason then get in touch with a Mod/Admin.

if you don't like a server, then don't play it. Constructive criticism and opinions are respected. But when the opinion is "This server is ****, dont play it" and then constant abuse been thrown about it's a different story.

ltfc28

LOMCN Leecher
May 26, 2009
player count coming along well, no probs getting online.
new caves, new items, seems to be going good.

keep up the good work m8

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
is the server LIVE now or still beta? might give it a try d/l now =D

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
is this server can on ? or cannot i want to try it can any1 tell me i look like high rate is it

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
btw u fuking nab let me give ma items away dont just dc me i worked for them let the new players have it ure server was nice but u rwnd it cos of 2 3 pps who exploited and u didnt ban cos they all donners and u cant but good luck with ure server and btw u cant do kits like diff from 50 kit to 110 kit 2 sc on a item u nab and all ppl got bored already u dont work on server @ all
enjoy ure server

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
btw u fuking nab let me give ma items away dont just dc me i worked for them let the new players have it ure server was nice but u rwnd it cos of 2 3 pps who exploited and u didnt ban cos they all donners and u cant but good luck with ure server and btw u cant do kits like diff from 50 kit to 110 kit 2 sc on a item u nab and all ppl got bored already u dont work on server @ all
enjoy ure server

lol ok m8 good luck with whatever u play nxt

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Get goggle checkout on there and ill play lmao :) paypal sux. Good server though I played before like it all.Yes its hard at first but group and no problem :P

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
is this high rate or what how come all player low item kit all power full and the all moster is hard to kill and caver need make more moster thx alot

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
is this high rate or what how come all player low item kit all power full and the all moster is hard to kill and caver need make more moster thx alot

its low-med rate and im not sure what cave uve been in but theres plenty mobs

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
u say this is low and med rate how come the exp be come 40k 1 mods ? or 70k lolzzzz u try all the moster