Dark Realm [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
I think it's all rather confusing to be honest. You need to separate them up properly and advertise them invidivually.

whats confusing theres 2 servers u can play new or old players choice ?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
whats confusing theres 2 servers u can play new or old players choice ?

So you keep saying, but I can't find anything about the HR server? Someone found your LR server ad and ended up on the HR? ...confusing.

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
So you keep saying, but I can't find anything about the HR server? Someone found your LR server ad and ended up on the HR? ...confusing.

once uve downloaded client and patch u can play low u can play high you choose what exactly is confusing about that ?

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

lol i private message asking about server being lomcn approved and u decide to attack my threads are u joking ?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
once uve downloaded client and patch u can play low u can play high you choose what exactly is confusing about that ?

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

lol i private message asking about server being lomcn approved and u decide to attack my threads are u joking ?

Attacking threads? You really need to grow up. I'm "investigating" your request and all I've learnt so far is that you have a bad attitude (oh, knew that already) and you don't even advertise the HR here which has supposedly been up 3 years. Well done.

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
Attacking threads? You really need to grow up. I'm "investigating" your request and all I've learnt so far is that you have a bad attitude (oh, knew that already) and you don't even advertise the HR here which has supposedly been up 3 years. Well done.

bad attitude ? you post on other server thread reserved for server owners only?
your rules broken btw then decide to get involved on this thread about something that doesnt concern you in the slightest.
your ere to moderate forums m8 keep threads clean ect so yes u attacking thread spamming thread what ever you want to call it and HR has been up over 3 year check archives it was advertised on ere and tbh if you have a problem with me feel free to remove my adverts but i wont apologise for standing up for myself or providing a game for people to play

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm gonna ignore the vast majority of that post or I'll end up with a brain hemorrhage trying to speak sense to you.

BOTTOM LINE - same as last time you asked me, you can't get a server approved which isn't even advertised here. Stop wasting my time.

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
I'm gonna ignore the vast majority of that post or I'll end up with a brain hemorrhage trying to speak sense to you.

BOTTOM LINE - same as last time you asked me, you can't get a server approved which isn't even advertised here. Stop wasting my time.

lmao im not sure if your arrogant ignorant or both tbh and stop spamming my thread please

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?57995-Dark-realm&highlight=darkrealm

that enough proof it was advertised ere 26-09-2008 08:41 PM lol

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
lmao im not sure if your arrogant ignorant or both tbh and stop spamming my thread please

Considering this place is probably one of the biggest mir communities currently i'd advise that p*ssing off an admin wouldn't be the wisest idea, wind your neck in for gods sake lad.

To spell out : Your low rate Ip went to the high rate and your low rate can't even be found, so new users looking for the IP to the HR will have to find it from the LR instead of the correct one, what you class as an attack is trying to help the community get clearer answers. Was that so hard?

/Czeldabolg

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
Considering this place is probably one of the biggest mir communities currently i'd advise that p*ssing off an admin wouldn't be the wisest idea, wind your neck in for gods sake lad.

To spell out : Your low rate Ip went to the high rate and your low rate can't even be found, so new users looking for the IP to the HR will have to find it from the LR instead of the correct one, what you class as an attack is trying to help the community get clearer answers. Was that so hard?

/Czeldabolg

like i said once run patch u get 2 options 1 says low-med rate other says high rate

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
No you're still not listening. You're asking me to approve your HR server because it's been up 3 years. You do not even advertise that server here at lomcn so how can it be approved? We've had this discussion before.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
bad attitude ? you post on other server thread reserved for server owners only?
your rules broken btw then decide to get involved on this thread about something that doesnt concern you in the slightest.
your ere to moderate forums m8 keep threads clean ect so yes u attacking thread spamming thread what ever you want to call it and HR has been up over 3 year check archives it was advertised on ere and tbh if you have a problem with me feel free to remove my adverts but i wont apologise for standing up for myself or providing a game for people to play
He was doing his job ensuring that the server was advertised properly and still up, you need to learn some respect you have a attitude problem.

Basically he is trying to explain to you, you need to have 2 server adverts:
1 for Highrate this should contain highrate IP
1 for Lowrate this should contain lowrate IP
each advert should have information about server and patches

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
To have a server approved by LOMCN the server needs to be firstly advertised here and the advert has to be updated regularly, and also be up for a good period.

Also, it is down to the LOMCN team to approve you, so stop bad mouthing those you want favors from.

P.S - DarkRealm doesn't have the best reputation here... Thats means you have to work extra hard to be approved.

Simples.

Last edited:

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
He was doing his job ensuring that the server was advertised properly and still up, you need to learn some respect you have a attitude problem.

Basically he is trying to explain to you, you need to have 2 server adverts:
1 for Highrate this should contain highrate IP
1 for Lowrate this should contain lowrate IP
each advert should have information about server and patches

mate this wasnt about being approved tho i asked him in pm about that and nxt day he spammed my thread

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

To have a server approved by LOMCN the server needs to be firstly advertised here and the advert has to be updated regularly, and also be up for a good period.

Also, it is down to the LOMCN team to approve you, so stop bad mouthing those you want favors from.

P.S - DarkRealm doesn't have the best reputation here... Thats means you have to work extra hard to be approved.

Simples.

ok appreciate that but can you explain why it has a bad rep ere ?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
mate this wasnt about being approved tho i asked him in pm about that and nxt day he spammed my thread

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Your message obviously alerted him to the fact your servers where incorrectly advertised, this isnt spamming he was simply trying to rectify it. The posts he posted on the server thread would most likely just be deleted after he had sorted the issue.
It has a bad rep from years ago for corruption as I remember.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

Well for one, Its been up and down like a YoYo....

And back from when Paul.Obrien ran it... The hosts may change but the name stays the same. Not saying it wont be approved, it may just take a little longer then usual.

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
Your message obviously alerted him to the fact your servers where incorrectly advertised, this isnt spamming he was simply trying to rectify it. The posts he posted on the server thread would most likely just be deleted after he had sorted the issue.
It has a bad rep from years ago for corruption as I remember.
ok fair enough but i took over 2 year ago but how can something not advertised ere get a bad rep can someone clean this thread please ty

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Well for one, Its been up and down like a YoYo....

And back from when Paul.Obrien ran it... The hosts may change but the name stays the same. Not saying it wont be approved, it may just take a little longer then usual.

mate its never been down in 3 year trust me

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
ok fair enough but i took over 2 year ago but how can something not advertised ere get a bad rep can someone clean this thread please ty

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

mate its never been down in 3 year trust me

A server doesn't have to be advertised here for us to hear/experience bad reputation.

And discussion threads dont get cleaned, unless any rule breaks occur that is.