Diablo King3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

niuniek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2009
On Topic:
I'm looking for a Spanish and Polish translator, this is to help in the translation of scripts. This is so that the server is multilingual and not just for english speaking players.

Im polish gamer :D. As you will need it write polish translator . I can before

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
He's probably worse in Polish than in his English. I will do the translations I you're still looking for one, I've just finished EN-PL translation studies

mapadale

Nice one, cheers Gargus....

---------- Post added 05-12-2011 at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-12-2011 at 02:06 PM ----------

Ok still working hard on this, had a break over last couple of weeks, due to being in and out of hospital.

Will add the latest updates to be added at some point over this week.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
nice to hear your still working on it, take it easy and i hope you get better soon! ;) goodluck

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Mapadale if you are still looking for "Polish Translator" i can help you with translating few things. Just give me private massage or write it in this topic if you want me to help you with translations. I don't have anything to do so I am free to help you with translations. BTW I live in UK ;)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
is there yet anymore news on this mapa? the thread been dead for a while

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Haha, just because someone has a bad history doesnt mean they cannot come back and " Wow" the Mir3 World..

mapadale

its mapa worse history than tom and sam togeather
Really Joe, you want me to dig up your past and actually show who has the worse reputation with regards to servers.

@Everyone else

My apologies for no updates on this for a while, as no work has been done due to me being in hospital since christmas. I'm going to try and get back in to working on the server, but it will be slow going, as I'm not able to sit in a prolonged position for long.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Really Joe, you want me to dig up your past and actually show who has the worse reputation with regards to servers.

@Everyone else

My apologies for no updates on this for a while, as no work has been done due to me being in hospital since christmas. I'm going to try and get back in to working on the server, but it will be slow going, as I'm not able to sit in a prolonged position for long.

please do u will find that i have never had "my own server"

u get dry bumed a bit to hard ???

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
ok enough of the comments please, take this as a warning for anyone on this subject.

awwww but am bored again trololol

but mapa really dont bother theres about 10 active users not worth the effort or hassel

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Every server that's been up within the last 2 months has reached 40+ user count, even the polish ones lol

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Every server that's been up within the last 2 months has reached 40+ user count, even the polish ones lol

There is a far bigger Polish and Spanish mir 3 player base than English. That is why their servers achieve moderate usercounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.