{EpicMir}~{C# Files}~{Custom content/rates}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
also yellow does not increase damage received on c files neither does tdb ignore AC.......

finally , glad to hear this , this was originally a stupid mistake wemade did as the 2nd attack of tdb didnt had any checks on AC/Shield and was a pure hit but they fixed it yet 90% of ppl still believe this is a good ideea .

---------- Post Merged on 08-04-2015 at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 07-04-2015 at 07:13 PM ----------

New Announcement :

-We're willing to let some players in another closed beta (this time with some LOMCN members) .
-Beta will last untill Sunday Morning .
-The content till level 30 will be available (testing this will give a taste about server , and will provide us enough information )
-Beta testers will have no bonuses/perks on LIVE server .

If you want to help on beta testing just leave a comment bellow , we will be selecting few starting now ( they will be announced via PM) !

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
finally , glad to hear this , this was originally a stupid mistake wemade did as the 2nd attack of tdb didnt had any checks on AC/Shield and was a pure hit but they fixed it yet 90% of ppl still believe this is a good ideea .

---------- Post Merged on 08-04-2015 at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 07-04-2015 at 07:13 PM ----------

New Announcement :

-We're willing to let some players in another closed beta (this time with some LOMCN members) .
-The content till level 30 will be available (testing this will give a taste about server , and will provide us enough information )

If you want to help on beta testing just leave a comment bellow , we will be selecting few starting now ( they will be announced via PM) !

I will beta test

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

New Announcement :

i will be willing to beta test

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

New Announcement :

Wouldnt mind testing as well.

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
can i test epic!

ps let bigman test aswell so i can floor him =p

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

New Announcement :

Wouldn't mind giving it a look over, server seems pretty promising so far.

gherkin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2011
London
im up for a little testing got plenty time on my hands so can be online pretty much when ever needed

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Picked a few players today :) thanks all for the great support ^^ Probably will pick a couple more tomorrow .

Hopeing for the current Closed Beta testers to post some more screens from ingame .

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Will try post some screens later on tho right now i havent downloaded the client yet so first couple caves are black.

Some feedback:
- Caves seem to have proper strength. If anything they are a bit hard. They are far from the usual steamroll that happens in high rates so it sort of has the right feeling.

- I was struggling to get lvl20+ items. Got to mention here that i played for a v limited ammount of time. Didnt notice normal mobs dropping items (which isnt a bad thing necessarily) and that compined with a limited ammount of subbosses for say a usercount of 50ppl could use some issues. Not suggesting to make anything easier like items dropping more often but just saying keep an eye on it in in case ppl start raging about hunting in lvl25+ cave in lvl10 kit. Just keep an eye on it atm.

- You really need to do something about spell leveling before Far introduces his fix. Some spells require 4000 points to lvl making them basicly useless even with a skill neck (or stone like u mentioned). If you are skilled with npc's you can add an npc that will check the lvl of the player and offers him to lvl up his spells to lvl1 lvl2 lvl3 with some gold. This is quite major and will be a reason for many cries if its not fixed till launch. Only speaking about the non-rare spells. Hopefully by the time someone gets/can use the rarer spells Far will have added the change you are waiting for.

- Remove the BUY option from the Sell all junk npc. This is also important so that after couple weeks it wont ruin the low lvl experience from new ppl with having all items in that shop from high lvls that sold their junk there.

- I did like the feature of the caps every 10lvls. Its not really hard to get the cash to unlock the next lvls but for sure its something unique that seems to serves its purpose of keeping gold valuable and slightly controlling the rate of lvling.

In general i found the server nice and it seems to have nice potential. Since current lvl cap is quite low i wont be able to provide a lot of feedback but so far seems good and well thought. If you introduce/change the couple things i suggested i believe u will have quite a smooth launch.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
-- Remove the BUY option from the Sell all junk npc. This is also important so that after couple weeks it wont ruin the low lvl experience from new ppl with having all items in that shop from high lvls that sold their junk there. .
if they are either on TM or junk npc i don't think it will matter (anyways only the 0-20 items will be ) other stuff wont be sold to junk npc i bet. So i don't find it a big issue

- You really need to do something about spell leveling before Far introduces his fix. Some spells require 4000 points to lvl making them basicly useless even with a skill neck (or stone like u mentioned). If you are skilled with npc's you can add an npc that will check the lvl of the player and offers him to lvl up his spells to lvl1 lvl2 lvl3 with some gold. This is quite major and will be a reason for many cries if its not fixed till launch. Only speaking about the non-rare spells. Hopefully by the time someone gets/can use the rarer spells Far will have added the change you are waiting for.

i do agree with u here , but was hopeing to have a command to check player skill level :( atm i can do the script (takes 1-2mins to finish it) but u can instantly skip on level 3 skill u dont have the pay for level 1 / 2 , just lvl for the required level to obtain level 3 skill and u will have it . Any ideea here?

- I was struggling to get lvl20+ items. Got to mention here that i played for a v limited ammount of time. Didnt notice normal mobs dropping items (which isnt a bad thing necessarily) and that compined with a limited ammount of subbosses for say a usercount of 50ppl could use some issues. Not suggesting to make anything easier like items dropping more often but just saying keep an eye on it in in case ppl start raging about hunting in lvl25+ cave in lvl10 kit. Just keep an eye on it atm.

Items will go smooth but u cant expect in 1 day to see full kits of "semi rare items" the 20-30 ones :)

edit : wrong quote lol

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
if they are either on TM or junk npc i don't think it will matter (anyways only the 0-20 items will be ) other stuff wont be sold to junk npc i bet. So i don't find it a big issue

I still dont find the use for the buy option in junk npc. You offer a nice low lvl experience in your server. Why ruin it for a lvl10 because a lvl40 decided to sell all lvl10-20 items in shop? Its not like he will struggle to get em. In high-ish rates low lvl items tend to become useless really fast so there is a good chance those lvl20-30 items will end up in junk npc sooner or later ruinning the lvling experience for a noob even more. There is nothing worse than lvling and just getting items handed to you from a shop.

Put it this way.
If you remove it you might gain what i mention and you might not.
If you keep it you might not lose something or you might do.
There is simply no benefit from keeping the BUY option.

i do agree with u here , but was hopeing to have a command to check player skill level :( atm i can do the script (takes 1-2mins to finish it) but u can instantly skip on level 3 skill u dont have the pay for level 1 / 2 , just lvl for the required level to obtain level 3 skill and u will have it . Any ideea here?

Unfortunately cant help you with that. Will say tho that i would prefer lvl3 spells handed without lvling for a decent price of say 50-100k compared to keeping em lvl0. After all i believe you are against afk lvling spells so what could go wrong with lvl3 spells which u planned to be quite easily achievable anyway?

Items will go smooth but u cant expect in 1 day to see full kits of "semi rare items" the 20-30 ones :)

No worries. Just mentioned it to keep an eye on it incase the caves are packed and ppl keep hunting for those sub-bosses.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Unfortunately cant help you with that. Will say tho that i would prefer lvl3 spells handed without lvling for a decent price of say 50-100k compared to keeping em lvl0. After all i believe you are against afk lvling spells so what could go wrong with lvl3 spells which u planned to be quite easily achievable anyway?

right as much as i wanted to stay away from source code , i'll edit them in source code and just update my code on each revision . spells will be all 300 600 900 , and 3 levels gap for next level

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
I really like how you unlock features on the server by mining for ore to make into keys, gives a totally different element to the game

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Rebooter server + updated with the new magic info
each spell level gap is by 3 levels ex
FlameField 55 , lv 1 =58 , lv2 = 61 , lv3 = 64

and level 1 = 300 points , level 2 = 600 points , level 3 = 900 points for all spells
(cant feel my fingers after all this editing lol)

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
only other thing i would recommend is that mp usage on skills may need adjusting, i found that when i hit lvl 20 on my warrior and started using tdb it was using 20mp a cast and i only had 70mp meaning i was constantly eating MP pots.

and maybe increase lower lvl boss r/s timers as when it gets busy at start there wont be enough to go around and most people wont be able to do the quests quick enough.

good server so far

Status
Not open for further replies.