[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

selecter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 21, 2008
where can i download launcher from thn please i rrly like pvp i wanna try this out :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
have you got a 3.55 client? [MENTION=14397]selecter[/MENTION]

selecter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 21, 2008
yes

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

i downloaded pegasus mir 3.55 server
will it work ?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
yes just download my HL_3G, on 1st page, copy it into ur mir folder, then run the 'launcher'.exe, account registaration is on the launcher

selecter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 21, 2008
jesus im sorry for bugging u but when i tele to 0-100 zone it keeps minimizing my game and poping up saying hollymir3.exe has stopped working have u got an idea what it is ?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
jesus im sorry for bugging u but when i tele to 0-100 zone it keeps minimizing my game and poping up saying hollymir3.exe has stopped working have u got an idea what it is ?

only thing i can suggest is downloading Sting's client, or wait untill the morning when my client is uploaded (is uploading as we speak)

small fix's done, added drop file to pig king sub, reduced spawn rate to 30mins on all boss's, added wooma horn to woomaking dropfile.

server bk online

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Server is fun so far.

I'm using Sting client btw and works fine.

Sting client will work fine as far as maps etc, but certain mobs will be different, and im guessing alot of items will be too. Should have my client uploaded tomorrow, and thanx for the forum section :)

Also, could everyone whos testing please try to leave through doors and stuff (you shouldnt be able to enter 'euro' type caves), 1k FP when servers live for every bug reported!

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

client finished uploading.

will give links in this post and in my section soon.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20936985/Data1.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937176/Data2.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937303/Data3.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937318/Map.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937365/Sound.rar
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20937366/Launcher.rar

1) Download all files

2) Create a folder called Jesus MiR3 (I create mine on my desktop)

3) Inside the Jesus MiR3 folder you just created, create a second folder called 'Data'

4) Open 'Data1.rar', Extract the 4 folders (Forest/Sand/Snow/Wood) Into your Jesus Mir3/Data folder
If done correct you will have a Data folder, with 4 other folders inside.

5) Open 'Data2.rar' , Extract into your Jesus Mir3/Data folder

6) Open 'Data3.rar' , Extract into your Jesus Mir3/Data folder

7) Open 'Map.rar , Extract into your Jesus Mir3 folder .If done correctly you should now have a 'Data'
folder and a 'Map' folder inside your Jesus Mir3

8) Open 'Sounds.rar' Extract into your Jesus Mir3 Folder, If done correctly you should now have a
'Data' folder, a 'Map' folder and a 'Sound' folder

9) Finally, open 'Launcher.rar' extract the contents into your Jesus Mir3 Folder. Send 'Jesus.exe' to
your desktop.

10) You create an account once you load the game.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
back online - i hadnt put a gate up soz

new neke's in preparation for lvl 250+ stuff

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

shoes in prep for lvl 250+ stuffs

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
I'm pleased and impressed Sam :)

Sorry I've not been about to offer any help, my life has been a bit mad recently!

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I'm pleased and impressed Sam :)

Sorry I've not been about to offer any help, my life has been a bit mad recently!

Np man, ****s been hectic for me too recently!

Hope you can find an hour or so to pop on and have a look at some point when your less busy

ramdeen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2011
i maked what u said , then im getting
error
instance already open ,,, im pressing ok then instance closing i dont know why !!!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I downloaded your data and it messed up items which were previously fine lol. The interface is a messier version too

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I downloaded your data and it messed up items which were previously fine lol. The interface is a messier version too

which items lol?

back online. exp from 100-150ish has been adjusted

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
PvP?

One of the biggest reasons i enjoy mir is to PK people and im sure im not the only one. On Jesus MiR3 i am trying to keep players on the same maps as much as possible, i want to encourage PVP and PK and as such i am shortening all maps etc, for example ZumaTemple will probably have 1 floor and then a KR, i dont want to have 20 players (im hoping more but if i get 20 i'll be happy) to hunt and NEVER encounter any pvp
Your a joke sometimes, i know we all make mistakes but im having a hissy fit in globals and you shrug your shoulders... if you was playing a server and what should be a 'support' class comes and 4hits a 'tank' class then you would be doing the same... you've always encouraged balanced pvp... well where is it in this server? exactly ... there is none until you sit down with a few players and test it

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Your a joke sometimes, i know we all make mistakes but im having a hissy fit in globals and you shrug your shoulders... if you was playing a server and what should be a 'support' class comes and 4hits a 'tank' class then you would be doing the same... you've always encouraged balanced pvp... well where is it in this server? exactly ... there is none until you sit down with a few players and test it

i will not balance pvp around the low levels, i have already stated that the taopet ur complaining about will be level 150 in live.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
im not talking about the stupid pet for the 10th time... im talking about GTE

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011