[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Haha yeh exactly.... its like 8foreigners Vs Me and ThePacifier... good stuff tbh
ill kick them all out like those jipsey's on the news tbh

noobs i bet they got all these glitches aswell they not telling any1 about as usual..

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
im english btw.

Im just standing by my ground and saying i will not balance pvp after the 1st lot of Pvp lol.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
im english btw.

Im just standing by my ground and saying i will not balance pvp after the 1st lot of Pvp lol.
What he cried about every server he played "warriors being unbalanced" and i quote "HE WILL NOT BALANCE"... ;) ty

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
If there is one thing Sam has always been involved in with a server, it's PvP. He doesn't need advice.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
well then sir you are wrong, he does need advice and even if he does know how to balance he is not doing it well!

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
well then sir you are wrong, he does need advice and even if he does know how to balance he is not doing it well!

Even if he did need advice, it would be from someone who knows what they're talking about, not some immature child :)

Hasn't he already given you an answer to your query?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
done a fair bit of work on level 250 areas today so far have ;

4 lvling caves
1 hunting area

new set for each class (requires 13k FP)

alot of changes to the FP shop / D Menu (top players / repair all menu)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
1.is there a way to refresh top list?

2.would be nice to see Respawn on Town on the Dmenu

3.kill my pet still takes you to MainQuest page, needs fixing ty

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
why is it such a problem just to die and respawn in town ? what difference if its on d menu

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
its easier if somebody accidently closes the box or lags and looses the box, just an idea to make players lives easier :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Sam you might want to remove the mana pots from drop files since SunPotion(L) drops, the mana pots just makes the floor full of crap and probably laggs the server when **** loads of manas on floor or the ppl and anyway every1 uses suns because they are faster than mana pots :) and they also give hp

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Back onling, i'll put res on D menu for next reboot.

Are people really not using mana pots to pot mana with ?

Can people keep an eye on the lag (if any) and report back to this post with times if possible. Keep getting a crappy DB wait error, have changed the CD.exe to use less priority, and i removed alot of spawns

Also which maps are people using often, and which maps not so much ?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Vagrant, you don't speak for everyone.

I'm a wiz of course I use mana pots. Nor do I have any issues with refilling my mana pool. I have noticed some (M) pots dropping in some of the 100+ caves though, which seems pretty pointless

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Do Battle items break on death?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

I'm a wiz of course I use mana pots. Nor do I have any issues with refilling my mana pool. I have noticed some (M) pots dropping in some of the 100+ caves though, which seems pretty pointless

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

@Tai
i dont see the point in using manapots when you have sunpotL since they pot alot faster than normal mana pots but hey...thats just me and my gameplay and yes battle items break on death, i broke 2 ring, 2 brace's, neck and armor in snow palace kr...and laura warned me i will die fast if i go but hey.....i didnt listen lol and btw whats your ingame name?

Also need to change level 100+ leveling caves or put a cap because i dont see any point in going to any other place than ants because, i can solo ants (102 warrior 366 dc with famepotXL and defiance, yes they do loads of damage and abit harder than everywhere else in 100+ leveling caves) and they give 25k exp the one b4 ants gives 10k or 12k and the others even less so you get my point ye?

The 20k exp pills, i dont really find them usefull at level 100 since i only get a really small percent of level, and if i go ants and do a double bs i get more exp :) so i was think maybe you could up them abit 5-10 times more than they give now, and one of the bosses in 100+ give 200 exp pill, and i think you should add that in the low level boss drops and not 100+ i think its aztec god not sure or rme

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Sam you might want to remove the mana pots from drop files since SunPotion(L) drops, the mana pots just makes the floor full of crap and probably laggs the server when **** loads of manas on floor or the ppl and anyway every1 uses suns because they are faster than mana pots :) and they also give hp
Because SunPots(L) do not react to low mp only hp... if im in fleas helping somebody i get miss miss miss hit on me all the time making my mp go low, sucks if i have to sit there spamming sun pots on my belt.. i agree they dont really need to be in drops because most of my pots i buy but they are still useful.

Back onling, i'll put res on D menu for next reboot.

Are people really not using mana pots to pot mana with ?

Can people keep an eye on the lag (if any) and report back to this post with times if possible. Keep getting a crappy DB wait error, have changed the CD.exe to use less priority, and i removed alot of spawns

Also which maps are people using often, and which maps not so much ?
Ty m8 :)

Yes battle items break on death.

On Topic:
1. Refine npc dont work, have 5bio and 5hex rings with 20mill gold... says i dont have the right materials
2. Is it normal a 100wizz can repulse all lv100 bosses?
3. Life & Chaos Necklace seem pointless, life necky should have lifesteal and chaos should have Magic Damage +20%
4. Can GodNecklaces be made a little harder by making Requirment (4pieces + 50godhammers) ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.