[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Soon, very soon :)

I want to get the level 250-500 zones sorted (currently only have 2 lvling zones, 1 hunting area) need at least 4-5 more caves. I feel once those are in i'll have a 48hour beta with exp set to alot higher than it is now, so people can just blast through the zones and give me some general feedback.

I'll also need to upload a client (im using r n d pro's atm ;) if anyone wants to download it in advance i would get that)

FP NPC also needs to be finished, but laura's slacking a little

changed from offline to online, will keep this thread updated with a beta soon
oh good then you can pm me what i need to log ?:)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
i'll post the HL 3G ; you will need a 3.55 client (preferably r n d pro) i'll upload my client once beta is over

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20931883/HL_Mir3G.ini

I guess this is beta starting, im gonna put the exp on a faster exp rate than normal (set to double atm)

could people report any dodgy doors (you'll know what i mean by dodgy doors) old caves (euro style) should not be accessible, if they are could u post on here and you'll be rewarded with 1k FP when server is live (1k per bug) same applies to any other bugs found.

if u get an error about scrolling or something, ignore it and just click ok 3x or whatever.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
im downloading r n d pro client but there is kinda a strange thing, RNDPRO-Kings mir3, is there any link ?:P or you are not allowed to post?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
im downloading r n d pro client but there is kinda a strange thing, RNDPRO-Kings mir3, is there any link ?:P or you are not allowed to post?

didnt know they had gone to kings lol, u just need a 3.55 client, i cant say GO AND USE THAT SERVERS client, just use ur common sense, look in server ads and choose a 3.55 client (NOT JOB)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
didnt know they had gone to kings lol, u just need a 3.55 client, i cant say GO AND USE THAT SERVERS client, just use ur common sense, look in server ads and choose a 3.55 client (NOT JOB)
ok i will download sting3g client, also have you change maps names, from the map folder i mean ? or you only changed the names in mapinfo.txt? because if you changed the code and the map name in map folder we need map patches :P

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
ok i will download sting3g client, also have you change maps names, from the map folder i mean ? or you only changed the names in mapinfo.txt? because if you changed the code and the map name in map folder we need map patches :P

mapinfo only.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
i'll post the HL 3G ; you will need a 3.55 client (preferably r n d pro) i'll upload my client once beta is over

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20931883/HL_Mir3G.ini

I guess this is beta starting, im gonna put the exp on a faster exp rate than normal (set to double atm)

could people report any dodgy doors (you'll know what i mean by dodgy doors) old caves (euro style) should not be accessible, if they are could u post on here and you'll be rewarded with 1k FP when server is live (1k per bug) same applies to any other bugs found.

Those of u who dont wish to download the HL, just copy this into ur HL_3g file (inside ur mir folder)

[Update]
;;???ini???,???????
;UpdateINI=http://www.17ng.com/mir3/ServerList.txt
;;?????
Caption=
;;?????
Ver=3.68
;;?? ????0-3
skin=1
;;????????
AutoDBT=0
;;?????
Window=1
UpdateINI=
;;???????,??mir3patch
[PATCH_FTP]
ServerIP=patch.wemade.nefficient.co.kr
Port=21
userid=anonymous
[email protected]
BaseDirectory=/
ListFile=!plist.lst

;;???????
[HL3G_Client1]
ServerListName=NbQoYSH
ServerName=NbQoYSH
Addr=I_DjH_PqG_@uH^ttIL
Port=Io<lH<
RegAddr=I_DjH_PqG_@uH^ttIL
RegPort=Io<mH<
WebSite=VCMpX?dkGrE^XntmIr]kY>u_W\
WebGongGao=VCMpX?dkGrE^XntmIr]kY>u_W\
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

[HL3G_Client2]
ServerListName=jvgOvXstpxtoMn_@rgG^FL
ServerName=jvgOvXstpxt
Addr=H_DmG_XjIoXjHO\
Port=Io<lH<
RegAddr=H_DmG_XjIoXjHO\
RegPort=Io<mH<
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

if u get an error about scrolling or something, ignore it and just click ok 3x or whatever.
I didnt download the hl.ini thingy and put in what u posted but it doesnt work so i d/led it from your link so this is correct :

[Update]
;;???ini???,???????
;;?????
Caption=
;;?????
Ver=3.68
;;?? ????0-3
skin=1
;;????????
AutoDBT=0
;;?????
Window=1
UpdateINI=
;;???????,??mir3patch
[PATCH_FTP]
Port=21
userid=anonymous
[email protected]
BaseDirectory=/
ListFile=!plist.lst

;;???????
[HL3G_Client1]
ServerListName=NbQoYSH
ServerName=NbQoYSH
Addr=I_DjH_PqG_@uH^ttIL
Port=Io<lH<
RegPort=Io<mH<
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

[HL3G_Client2]
ServerName=jvgOvXstpxt
Addr=H_DmG_XjIoXjHO\
Port=Io<lH<
RegAddr=H_DmG_XjIoXjHO\
RegPort=Io<mH<
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I didnt download the hl.ini thingy and put in what u posted but it doesnt work so i d/led it from your link so this is correct :

[Update]
;;???ini???,???????
;;?????
Caption=
;;?????
Ver=3.68
;;?? ????0-3
skin=1
;;????????
AutoDBT=0
;;?????
Window=1
UpdateINI=
;;???????,??mir3patch
[PATCH_FTP]
Port=21
userid=anonymous
[email protected]
BaseDirectory=/
ListFile=!plist.lst

;;???????
[HL3G_Client1]
ServerListName=NbQoYSH
ServerName=NbQoYSH
Addr=I_DjH_PqG_@uH^ttIL
Port=Io<lH<
RegPort=Io<mH<
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

[HL3G_Client2]
ServerName=jvgOvXstpxt
Addr=H_DmG_XjIoXjHO\
Port=Io<lH<
RegAddr=H_DmG_XjIoXjHO\
RegPort=Io<mH<
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

try downloading the hl

ramdeen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2011
logging gate close tell GM
this is the msg i m getting every time logging in !!

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
logging gate close tell GM
this is the msg i m getting every time logging in !!

should be fine now.

exp and difficulty of FleaForest monsters decreased to help the lvl 70-100 not feel like such a drag

gold also doubled on all mobs (need more feedback)

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
FamousMan in LostTomb has no dropfile?

When pet kills mobs i dont receive exp? ty

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Those who help with the beta testing will receive FamePoints equivelent to their level when the server goes live, for example if you get level 100 (you'll receive 100 FP), the higher your level the higher the fp amount. FP can be used to buy a wide variety of things to help you on your way.

We are looking to go live on Friday the 4th of November

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
btw sam i think you should make a lomcn forum when live and make suggestions and stuff, anyway, here is things i think should be when its live , because server these days are too easy and there arent any challanges tbh, i think people from the mir3 community deserve a server that is challanging and fun!

Spells , my idea is so skills from level 7-33 should be in shops so people will have basic skills (warrior fs,wiz fb, lighthing thingy, maybe dragon tornado but i think they should be ok with skills up to 33, taos 33 pet), add skills from level 33-40 on the hunting areas bosses, 40+ skills into the battle area bosses, im talking only about books not manuals, make a book npc that will translate your 30-39 books for 100k gold and a chance of 50%, 40+ skills 200k gold and a chance of 20%, this will be really annoying to get the manual of 40+ books but it will be fun getting it tbh! and when you have it you will sell it for good items or high amouths of gold so making gold usefull here :).Now for level 100-250 areas add manuals for books 33-39 into drops for hunting areas and highter drop chance in battle areas, but only books for level 40+ skills and for 250+ areas manuals for 33-50 books in drops, i guess you get my idea, these should be not super rare but just to make it challanging start of the game, no good spells means it will be harder to kill bosses :) this is my idea hope other people think its a good idea and ppl arent suppose to have all spells just for gold or to get them easy from bosses.

Maybe Add a "Elite'' system for some of top items, exchange FP+''EliteOrb'' and upgrade your item for better stats and name "EliteItemName", i could help you out with scripting since this is verry basic (erm well except the taking fp part lol, but i can figuer that out)

Heroic Dungeons(cant join if less or more than 5 people in grp, this to keep it hard for people just like on wow), only few mobs hard 10-20, make just to slow you on way to boss( no rt and maybe tele mobs so you will need to kill em), also you can make it so it will have a lockout for example, you can only kill the boss once a day or maybe a week and it will ''save you for the day'' and you have to wait for next day to kill boss

Ok this is all the ideas i could think of and the last 2 are kinda end game content if you ask me, so tell me if you liked em!

Server so far is verry nice and its best i've seen in years since the mir3 comunity isnt so big and there arent so many mir3 servers, if any1 in game will log on they will see server had hard work put in and it will be a verry good server when it will go live!

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
looking good jesus - i am looking forward to giving this one a go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.