Legend Of Mir 3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
lol I've heard this one before Jamie. Give it a month and this thread will be dead :P

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
lol I've heard this one before Jamie. Give it a month and this thread will be dead :P

I'm guessing you have some sort of issue with me, based on this post and the comment you left for me on my profile page 2 almost months ago - which in itself was pretty random.

If you have no interest in the project or you have some sort of issue with me, don't bother posting to me or on my thread as it clearly has served no purpose unless you wanted my attention in which case you could just ask.

Cheers,

In lighter news I should be back to where it was either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
wemades getting boring, id like to start a fresh wemade type server so i can be near top spot...

hope you do finnsh this jamie

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
I'm guessing you have some sort of issue with me, based on this post and the comment you left for me on my profile page 2 almost months ago - which in itself was pretty random.

If you have no interest in the project or you have some sort of issue with me, don't bother posting to me or on my thread as it clearly has served no purpose unless you wanted my attention in which case you could just ask.

Cheers,

In lighter news I should be back to where it was either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Stop the cry please and go fail on another project <3

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
This is kinda why people give up on these things.. di cks like you

It's OK, he messaged me on MSN, no idea why he was even accepted or when for a matter of fact, this was obviously a mistake and has been rectified.

I believe this forum has an ignore feature, I think its a good time to make use of such a thing.

Perrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2005
keep up the good work Jay and i might even have a look at mir3 for a change lol

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
this server has the potential to lift mir3 up abit again! in recent months (maybe years) mir3 has become somewhat a dying shadow of its former self sort of speak...

all sounds good, i hope once its up, it stays up :)

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
this server has the potential to lift mir3 up abit again! in recent months (maybe years) mir3 has become somewhat a dying shadow of its former self sort of speak...

all sounds good, i hope once its up, it stays up :)

I wouldn't get that too far ahead, the last project he had he didn't even finish that.

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
omg you lot are such negative a$$holes, give him some support and stop putting him down from past mistakes. He is working his hardest to fix the sh1t wemade have left.
goodluck crit

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
but i dont understand where he got the files.
Is this open source? soz for me being so dummy :P

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
omg you lot are such negative a$$holes, give him some support and stop putting him down from past mistakes. He is working his hardest to fix the sh1t wemade have left.
goodluck crit

but every thing is true hes never learned

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
goodluck crit

I'm not being "negative", I'm just stating FACT.

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
i dnt c u coming out with owt, so fast on criticising this server and it hasnt even come out yet, tbh give it a break stop *****ing abt he fails ect ect, you seem very jealous of jimie for geting hold of these files and actuly doing it, go back into your shack n stop crying and its not a fact tht hes guna fail on this server, he "mite" of done before but things change, instead of btchin n moaning abt it, y dont you "graphite" go out find the files and make ur own n lets c u fail so we all can ave a good laugh at ur lame attempt.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
i dnt c u coming out with owt, so fast on criticising this server and it hasnt even come out yet, tbh give it a break stop *****ing abt he fails ect ect, you seem very jealous of jimie for geting hold of these files and actuly doing it, go back into your shack n stop crying and its not a fact tht hes guna fail on this server, he "mite" of done before but things change, instead of btchin n moaning abt it, y dont you "graphite" go out find the files and make ur own n lets c u fail so we all can ave a good laugh at ur lame attempt.

Why would I be jealous? It's my "opinion" backed up by "fact".

I have nothing against Jamie, I'm sure he could come up with something great but I feel with the time he has (stated in both the past and the present replies), he is not going to finish the job.

*Waits for Tai's "having an opinion" infraction* :P

Status
Not open for further replies.