Legend Of Mir 3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Looking very nice, but jamieM, dont forget about the game it self, so we can actually play it in a sense such as items, monsters, caves, npc's, quests etc. For me that is what u should concentrate the most. Good luck mate!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
guys come on u need to look at this guys past with mir 2 servers its such a shame its this guy with the files no dowt hes unwilling to share based on the past, server will last a month with donations in it from start.

but good luck hope he files are released to others

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
guys come on u need to look at this guys past with mir 2 servers its such a shame its this guy with the files no dowt hes unwilling to share based on the past, server will last a month with donations in it from start.

What you talking about?

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
Looks good, best of luck

he shared the clash source, duh!

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Joe dunn did you play LR MR HR Mirrevenge, and oldschool with every1s account from mir2 official Mir2 BGs will be only way for me to return. MR became Darkrealm Or some from Medium rate went lowrate but this is since 2008 Atleast 3 wipes.

Hmm how i get account DB for mir2 euro?? Soz to say this cause ill get ip bann, do a beta on usa server to hack their game

But i havnt seen any mir3 from here... old forums are gone too. Cba to redonate and relevel be sure to read what every1s rights are If you dont agree/ banned I can only say anything about Shirley rest stay away from keybrds

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Joe dunn did you play LR MR HR Mirrevenge, and oldschool with every1s account from mir2 official Mir2 BGs will be only way for me to return. MR became Darkrealm Or some from Medium rate went lowrate but this is since 2008 Atleast 3 wipes.

Hmm how i get account DB for mir2 euro?? Soz to say this cause ill get ip bann, do a beta on usa server to hack their game

But i havnt seen any mir3 from here... old forums are gone too. Cba to redonate and relevel be sure to read what every1s rights are If you dont agree/ banned I can only say anything about Shirley rest stay away from keybrds

How does that have anything to do about this server?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Slightly back tracked, I have rebuilt all my controls, and removed my Image Library in favour for the Current Mir 3 Libraries (Official Libs). I have spent a majority of the time boosting the fetching / creation of the images with the Mir 3 Libs.They now perform alot better and yield more performance then what i had in place. This means people who want to play only need the official Mir 3 and use My Client to play. (Which is alot easier then uploading a whole new data set for people to download).

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Slightly back tracked, I have rebuilt all my controls, and removed my Image Library in favour for the Current Mir 3 Libraries (Official Libs). I have spent a majority of the time boosting the fetching / creation of the images with the Mir 3 Libs.They now perform alot better and yield more performance then what i had in place. This means people who want to play only need the official Mir 3 and use My Client to play. (Which is alot easier then uploading a whole new data set for people to download).

This servers gonna be epic

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
What you talking about?

I think he's confusing Jamie with someone else lol, as far as i'm aware he's never hosted a server and released his source codes for the Clash files he was making...people need to learn to read before throwing accusations lol

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007

I have a question. How u load images from wils? Do u use something like this http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?70344-C-xna-image or something like kaori in his tool?

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
I cant wait to play on your server Jamie,,

just as last time with ur mir 2/3 server :S to bad it didnt work out.. GL from here tho

Status
Not open for further replies.