[Approved] Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Good to hear and good to hear drops are of in event cave.

QQ Lee ;)

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Server is back and may event is live.

We hope you all have fun! feedback is always welcome. Let us know if you have any issues.

Chronicles Development Team

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I've heard mixed things.

Few people have been very angry at the fact the level gap has only increased between new people and the hardcores, due to HLC being crazy exp.

Few people are annoyed that everyone's progress to level has just been made redundant and anyone who's missing this event is ****ed over.

Other than that, it's a decent event and most people are enjoying the free exp.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Stopped playing couple of months ago but i still know people who play this server and all i can say is why would you add such a event to your server? it's a low rate server, one of the best at the moment and imo you just completely ruined your server, I was level 55 when i stopped, would i come back knowing that what i would have to gain for my next level people have just gotten in 24hours less?

I think you just lost any new player thinking of joining your server, the average lvl was around 50ish, that will be pushed up to 55+.

Silly event sam, silly event :chargrined:

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Did 0-48 on my new Monk in one day.
New or returning players have a perfect opportunity to reach a competitive level.

Xena25

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 26, 2013
nottinghamshire
Level has nothing to do with being competitive, it's all in the kit.

Correct, Sam did a shout earlier saying items were being added to drops was around 17:40? leveled till 22:00 and had nothing drop, killed several WG's and had normal runes and level 22 armours, been killed around 20 times by MirKing too, sure people can level to 48 in one day but are then stuck in useless shop kit.../

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Correct, Sam did a shout earlier saying items were being added to drops was around 17:40? leveled till 22:00 and had nothing drop, killed several WG's and had normal runes and level 22 armours, been killed around 20 times by MirKing too, sure people can level to 48 in one day but are then stuck in useless shop kit.../

Yeah I think I will make some more adjustments... Its really hard to judge due to the high number of mobs being killed :O...

Cheers for feedback.

Sam

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Level has nothing to do with... oh wait your level 46 assassin wasn't competitive was it.. even in luk7
That's right, the level 52 assassin at the time kept smashing you. I remember it well.

Yeah Xena, could do with another tweak, not nearly enough kit dropping to complement the levels.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Level has nothing to do with... oh wait your level 46 assassin wasn't competitive was it.. even in luk7
That's right, the level 52 assassin at the time kept smashing you. I remember it well.

What? lol.

I often wonder if you're just high as a kite when you post.

My sin had ridiculous kit for its level and was able to take out INoob, Toriblack, Lkira and the likes before selling it all to TKO. Probably still got the recordings stashed away somewhere. But hey I'm sure you have another excuse for that as well. Can't wait.

Such an amateur post from you it's shocking tbh.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Yo do realise that items have a required level right?

If you aint got the level you cant wear the kit.
X x

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Sorry Koribanned, i think i need to explain as you have misinterpreted almost everything.

With a fresh wave of 0-50 players they will all be competitive against each other and those of the same level bracket. Of course they wont be challenging the larger guild full of 55-60 luk7 players but why would they want to at that stage...

Yes level is important, base stats, skills, skill levels, higher tier items.
Yes items are important.
Im afraid that you are out of the loop on chronicles thus have a hard time with comprehension.

Power leveling to 46 then spending £500 to stack a stat that others cant afford to counter is no longer a thing.

Sam, keep tweaking the drops we do certainly need more loot.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Event extension/ending plans

Afternoon all, due to the popularity of this weekends event, and that our intentions of primarily giving the lower levels a chance to catch up not going massively to plan we have come up with an extension and new plan of how the remainder of the event will go:

High Level Cave will close tomorrow night at 9pm as planned.
Mid Level Cave will close on Wednesday night at 9pm.
Low Level Cave will close Friday night at 9pm.

The OKS and extra lord spawns will also be present throughout the week, but it is hoped that with these new plans the lower levels will indeed actually have chance to catch up a bit as we had intended.

I hope most of you have enjoyed the event for what it is/should have been.
Chronicles Development Team.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
User count has been great, Hope they all stick around for awhile yet.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
I've missed the entire event with work and real life commitments, glad it's brought new players to the server, but for me - it means my characters are even further behind than before!

I guess it's the final nail in the coffin for me.

Just in time for summer.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
I've missed the entire event with work and real life commitments, glad it's brought new players to the server, but for me - it means my characters are even further behind than before!

I guess it's the final nail in the coffin for me.

Just in time for summer.

me n you both

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
HeavenlyFather said:
My final verdict

LLC
Great exp, great map, great mobs, perfect difficulty, poor drops.

MLC
great exp*, poor map, poor mobs, poor difficulty, poor drops.

*from the mobs that were not ranged or stuck in a small room UNLIKE every other cave

HLC
Greeat exp, great map, great mobs, great difficulty, poor drops.

Overall a huge success with a large user count and lots of game gold purchased.
Will the usercount stay high?

Not a chance.
There was no catch up, the mid level players (the ones that needed the catch up) had the worst cave of everyone and the high levels pulled crazily ahead.
You need level 57 to be in the top 50 players. fifty ****ing seven. It took 2 years for the first 15 people to get there and now there are 50 of them..

All you have managed to do is alienate the 50- even more.

The high levels are happy and will carry on playing but I don't think this event will have helped recover the declining user count once the last cave closes. I hope I am wrong I really do but from my perspective a huge fail even though i thoroughly enjoyed it.
I just have no intentions of playing against level 57 people to try and kill a woomataurus for a dc gem because the cave didn't drop my level equivalent items.

The same guy that was hyping this event (Razarus) has given his final verdict people, get it hot and fresh off the chronicles forums.

:suspicion:

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
The same guy that was hyping this event (Razarus) has given his final verdict people, get it hot and fresh off the chronicles forums.

:suspicion:

The event was great fun but what Raz said in his post is bang on.