~* Legend of Mir Gravity *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Server going live 17/10/2014 18:00 GMT​

Official advert on our forum;
http://lomgn.co.uk/thread/2/legend-mir-gravity-server-advert

Legend of Mir Gravity - The Four Heroes

rvj3ux.png

Start Information
Exp Rate : Custom med-high
Start Level : 1
Start Gold : 0

Legend of Mir Gravity the Four Heroes is a med-high rate server. The server consist 4 class's Warrior, Wizard, Taoist and Assassin each having there own unique way of fighting of monsters and bosses, and to defend them selves from others!
A Brutal Warrior strength lies in their ability to fight tough monsters with their high strength and power.
The Wise Wizard are a talented class with their powerful mass attack skills that can wipe out mass areas at a time.
A Mighty Taoist has a variety of sword techniques to slay of any enemy as well as having skills to protect themselves and others.
Also the sneaky Assassin can eliminate there enemy by using their magical skills to hallucinate and weaken monsters.

t6p3dh.png

Custom Commands.
There are loads of usefull commands ingame and i recommend you read them. Its all ways handy to know them all so take a visit to Burj-Province notice board to find them out.

GameShop
Heres a brief of what you can purchase from the GameShop; Stat Torches, Stat Potions, Exp Scrolls, Drop Scrolls, Revival Potions, Gender Change, Hair Change, Repair Tools and a few other things click the GameShop icon on the interface in game to view the full list. Mir Gravity server team would like thank you kindly for help to support running the server.

Group Hunts!

I've always like the idea of groups hunting together. So you can be sure to find plently of caves where it will require from small groups to big groups of people to enter a cave to find that hidden boss thats not easily defeated!
Ever had that rare item drop while your in a group and more than 1 of you want it? Problem solved! @dice and see who rolls the highest!

Sabuk Wall
Sabuk War will now automatically start every Sunday at 8pm (GMT) without the need of a relic being submited, and the castle is free for any guild to take over. How ever if your guild cant wait a week to take over the castle you can still submit a relic and any guild can take the castle! Inside the Sabuk Castle Palace Sabuk members can get them selves many rewards and hunt in the basement for unique Sabuk items! Question is, is your guild strong enough to take over Sabuk?

PK'ing Info :

Reduce 1 pk point every 2 minutes.
50 pk points per murder.
Player name stays brown for 1 minute.

Group Buffs

Get experience buffs for being grouped the more people in group the better the experience buff!
14loqow.png

Group Recalling

@GroupRecall - The Orignal style Recall Set is still in game and in use, how ever as usual we've made things better by introducing a new part called the Gravity Recall Ring! this ring is the only part required to recall your group so no need to wear a complete set!
bg1jxd.png

Bring back the dead!

A brand new CorpseRing that gives the wearer 1/10 chances of bringing the monster or boss you just killed back to life!
o0c4yp.png

Quest System

With our new quest system in game you can be sure to find plenty of quest to do. Every cave has a Battle Master npc located near its entrance requiring you to either kill monsters, kill bosses and even collecting items. There's even daily quest you can take part in you can find these via the Menu option on the interface.
14v30rb.jpg

Server Event Quest
This is a event every one can take part in by collecting Gravity Charms which are dropped from bosses hand these in to the Event Lady located near Burj-Province safe zone and when the server has collected X amount of Gravity Charms it will the unlock and give everyone access to a Event Cave as well as a EXP bonus. Once the first the first target has been reached you can then find another npc inside the event cave that will then require more Charms to unlock a bigger and better cave and EXP bonuses.

Making Money:

Oak Trees are a great way of making quick cash as there are so many trees around Burj-Province. You can get a full bag filled with differnt types of nuts withen minutes and its a great earner! I also hear theres been a Royal Oak Tree spotted around aswell, maybe its a rare type of tree?

Bichon Mines grab your self a Pick Axe from your local BlackSmith and come along to the best mines about! You can obtain several differnt ores from mining and sell for quick cash, but thats not all! you can now trade your ores with the Old Miner npcs all hidden inside the Bichon Mines. You can also upgrade your normal Pick Axe Pick talk to Burj-Province signal npc for more information.

Server is on level caps meaning no one will be able to level pass what the cap is set at, at the time. At the start of the server the level cap will be set at level 60 and once people reach this level or start to near it new content will be added and level cap will be raised.

New Guild Leveling System! Level up your guild, and donate gold to help fund it!

Chicken Cave! 5 hidden boss's in 1 room, yet only one will drop!

Last Man Standing, come and take part in our Free For All events to get the chance to win some great prizes!

Horses! Get on the back of a horse and make your journey a lot quicker! Speak to the Stable Boy located in Burj-Province to get your horse! You must also look after your horse by feeding it, else it will die!

2cx992q.png
332t6q8.png

GravityLord! One of the hardest bosses in game!
676vx0.png

Legend of Mir Gravity Team:
Server creator, Luke
Game Master, Luke

Forum: www.lomgn.co.uk
Full Client Download: http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/clients/LomG.rar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/470407816366201/

Thanks and credit given to Tai for creating the banners and supplying download link. :)

Last edited:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Must stay nice see very decent add! Will check this out later.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
il download now up for giving this a look :) good job.

we talking days/weeks before live? and will there be wipe for when it goes live?

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Really nice to see a good ad. Def looks worth playing

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Nice to see Ruby being used for a change as well.

Not sure on the domain name though :hororr:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Nice to see a well done thread for once with load of information and already looks like you've got loads of content ready, downloading now.

P.s nice upload 3 minutes to d/l client :D

shrek harris

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 26, 2014
I have just download and installed mir Gravity( witch is only 1.6G win.rar ) and been playing about 30 mins now and finding it fun and welcoming to play lots of quests to lead the way and the omawarrior pet is a nice helper. V.good and fun to play.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
well am i glad i popped on lomcn to check for new servers haha
Downloading now, well done on server advert bud, about time a good 1 was done!
will there be a wipe if no major bugs are found?#
also great download speed!

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
Having trouble creating an account? I can create but can't use it to log in

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
says med-high seems more like low-med?

It's custom exp, exp needed to level is very low even still at 29 its very easy to level and soon as people get kits to do ZT / BDD level will fly.. like i do 7% a mob in bdd it takes awhile to kill.

Brilliant server really enjoying it.

Luke - if you read Exp buff for group does not work, like the feature so fix would be good.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
dl extracting no gona have a blast looks interesting gona play 5 heroes wish this come out sooner been lookign for a great game ah well guess ive got 2 to play ahaha

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
il download now up for giving this a look :) good job.

we talking days/weeks before live? and will there be wipe for when it goes live?

Probably looking at a couple of weeks depends how it all goes.
Really nice to see a good ad. Def looks worth playing

Thank you :)

Nice to see Ruby being used for a change as well.

Not sure on the domain name though :hororr:

Files are based of the old td set and are well advanced and updated now.

Having trouble creating an account? I can create but can't use it to log in
Are you still having this problem?

It's custom exp, exp needed to level is very low even still at 29 its very easy to level and soon as people get kits to do ZT / BDD level will fly.. like i do 7% a mob in bdd it takes awhile to kill.

Luke - if you read Exp buff for group does not work, like the feature so fix would be good.

For exp group buff to work your group has to be on the same map and close together. Will double check this is working tonight

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

Makes sense :)
This is very fun i like that normal 1-35 kit some look different like titan rings! problem i find atm is having to go through same kit 1-35 on all new servers gets bit repetitive, so nice to have something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.