~* Legend of Mir Gravity *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Makes sense :)
This is very fun i like that normal 1-35 kit some look different like titan rings! problem i find atm is having to go through same kit 1-35 on all new servers gets bit repetitive, so nice to have something different.

Yup it's stop people grouping up and leaving half the group in town safezone. I got bored of the euro looking items so freshing them I thought would be nice, glad you like :)

Good luck with the server! Nice to see a decent advert :)

Thank you and to all others who are enjoying the server so far :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Looks interesting, will give this a try as Mir is what now keeps me occupied at work :RpS_thumbup:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Luke, can u add drops to zt and bdd for starters (to both mobs and bosses)? ty :X

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
is this server compatible with windows 7? when i open the exe its all pixelated and discoloured.. chronicles works ok though?

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
Cupple fixes to be done dura comes of items rly quick maybe chuck a special repair in some were also bdd mobs need added files to them no bosses or mobs drop anything not even pots

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Few little thing's need fixing luke.

Bdd has no drops Mobs / Bosses. Bug cave spawns are far to low for the quests, Level 39 warrior with 80+ dc and hitting for 20s and 40s .. because tdb is stupidly rare, by level 39 you should have TDB, it's a warrior mandatory spell, yet every class as uber double slash's, vn1 pets or over power'd Thunder storm, warrior's seem very underpower'd

Also what level does kit go up to because i have not seen anything over 34.

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Every thing people have reported to be fixed will all be fixed and a reboot Friday evening time will be given tomorrow at some point I did plan to reboot last night but rather get more fixed to save keep rebooting. A full list if fixes and updates will be posted on our forum www.lomgn.co.uk

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Bored already, everybody out leveled content, No bosses drop like drop files are the most simple thing to do... just do them.

Found a very big bug with sin's luke. Been trying to fight with few sin's there pvp is so broken when they run around you while doing flash dash they just dissappear and reappear and it's not a spelling its glitchy as hell need's sorted or sin's are going to be op

Last edited:

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
any Chance u adding lvl 40 45 + items today dude also boss drops mobs drop in bdd ect take a look a bos drops in wt mir king iwt all bdd tbh coz people got nothing to lvl for every 1 gonna get bored pall asap mate tyvm sinscreed

Status
Not open for further replies.