~* Legend of Mir Gravity *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Like seriously, wtf is going on with warriors, Tao's get n1 pets, Wizz can kill any cave ingame with there spells, Sin's are stupidly over power'd its a joke dishin 500+dmg in a few hits, Then there's Warrior's... Level 43 highest ingame, Not 1 tdb book, Still using halfmoon which with 100 Dc im hitting around 30-40 damage. This need's sorting.

Also why are you accepting donation's in beta makes no sense.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Warrs are fine once u get the book, dont cry about every other class cause u've played 2 days and didnt get tdb yet srlsy..
S> chm tho

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Warrs are fine once u get the book, dont cry about every other class cause u've played 2 days and didnt get tdb yet srlsy..
S> chm tho

Not one tdb is ingame you fool.... it's a warrior's mandatory skill if you knew anything about mir you'd know that.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
TDB is in drops whether its dropped or not im unsure no one has told me either way. As for sins being over powered I will be looking into over the weekend but it will be sorted like any thing and every thing else. Accepting donations in beta? Im afraid your wrong as were not, that gameshop your looking at is a test script which I haven't got round to sorting out yet as i got more important things to sort out first game shop is at the bottom of my list of things to do.

Thank you 3azeF :)

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Not one tdb is ingame you fool.... it's a warrior's mandatory skill if you knew anything about mir you'd know that.

The serv's been up for a few days, thats why.
Just use ur cheats to lvl/hunt like u did on every other serv u've played.
U FOOL :lol

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
lol TDB never used to be a mandatory spell at all only in recent servers.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
need lastest exe cant play lol!!!! post it!!!??

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
There is on this server ;p and they will be in after reboot :)

Unseen0202

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 16, 2014
And how long did people wait on euro for tdb shutup crying u fool

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
hello ive just downloaded this but when i go to put i click the exe it flashs black then just goes a grey colour and nothing else. its done the same on a diff mir but works ok on 5h

( it seems it only does this when i use a hmdi cable in my pc

2h3d1r8.png

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
So is this perm up now? no wipe etc?

Server will always be permanently up I've had server on dedi now for the last 7 months but didn't have the time to dedicate to it as much as I wanted to but now my time has freed up a bit means game on :P and dedi is covered for another 17 months so as for going down or offline that's not going to happen any time soon. As for wipe this information has been posted on our forums, www.lomgn.co.uk

hello ive just downloaded this but when i go to put i click the exe it flashs black then just goes a grey colour and nothing else. its done the same on a diff mir but works ok on 5h

( it seems it only does this when i use a hmdi cable in my pc

This the first report of this kind, can you connect to server without hdmi connected?

usercount?

Highest count so far is 28

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Servers more or less DEAD.. And you're barely active to give feed back to.. And when you are you never reply back.. And updates are taking long then I expected..

Please do something to liven up this! You recruited two Game Masters?? Yet can't see any of the two online..

Really getting disappointed with this server recently..

Hope it improves via this Message!.

-Ash

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Lightning armour is worse then Magician (spelling) armour, I think most of the 50+ items are worse then 40+.

Status
Not open for further replies.