~* Legend of Mir Gravity *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Servers more or less DEAD.. And you're barely active to give feed back to.. And when you are you never reply back.. And updates are taking long then I expected..

Please do something to liven up this! You recruited two Game Masters?? Yet can't see any of the two online..

Really getting disappointed with this server recently..

Hope it improves via this Message!.

-Ash

I am logged on 24/7 pretty much and most pms I do reply back to, maybe not straight away but I do and if im afk and don't answer you could always do what the others do and send me feedback via forum msg, email, Skype, facebook theres no reason you not to be able to send me feedback..

Also I have not recruited any gamemasters? where you get this from lol? its only me.. and sorry I know update should been sooner but was a bit busy.

Lightning armour is worse then Magician (spelling) armour, I think most of the 50+ items are worse then 40+.

Which 40 item has better stats then 50 exactly?

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
so this is down on thursday and reopend live on friday yea also will it not be gettign wiped again cba to re lvl

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Correct down Thursday live Friday and this is the only and final wipe :)

---------- Post Merged on 10-10-2014 at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 07-10-2014 at 09:21 PM ----------

Has been a change of plan with live date. View first post for more information or our forums.

shevok

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2013
Played a little bit of the BETA tis a really nice server, with a gm that will listen. I can't wait

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
well server cool but to mutch whait for live... made us geek to lvl 55+and after he advert total wipe:))

shevok

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2013
Aye i made highest lvl on serv before he told us of the wipe, so i know how u feel, but just think with a proper start, server can get a proper usercount, rather than the 20-25usercount u wud expect of a beta testing serv

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
Some point during next week I still got a few things to do so no rush on wiping at the moment, people are still welcome to log in and mess around :)

Luke bored when you delete the parent you said that in 10 ie today

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Luke bored when you delete the parent you said that in 10 ie today Luke bored when you delete the parent you said that in 10 ie today Luke bored when you delete the parent you said that in 10 ie today Luke bored when you delete the parent you said that in 10 ie today

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Wait.. You found a major bug?!?! Cause if I can recall you said you'd only wipe if there's any major issues.. Typical..

Good luck I guess..

-Ash

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Wait.. You found a major bug?!?! Cause if I can recall you said you'd only wipe if there's any major issues.. Typical..

Good luck I guess..

-Ash

A bug was found which allowed people to exploit it. You 'recall' wrong as well by the way. This was a major issue so it resulted with me wiping.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
A bug was found which allowed people to exploit it. You 'recall' wrong as well by the way. This was a major issue so it resulted with me wiping.

Ahh fair enough, I may come back once live.. Hopefully everything is 100% spot on.

Also "Recall" is the correct word I was looking for *Definition > "bring (a fact, event, or situation) back into one's mind; remember."

None the less good luck!.

-Ash

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
No so server is 100% spot on. Either way I always said I would wipe if a major bug or exploit was found, this was.

Status
Not open for further replies.