Longevity of Mir 2

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NejDaTurk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2013
Sod off mate hardly exaggerated. go back to that comment when map said i had learning difficulties show me where i insulted him i didnt i mentioned dull gems having 10minutes is a stupid idea. u know what i never insulted mamp. i dislike the guy but i never let that get in between us or insult the guy. id fking LOVE to see me insulting him just once. never did but yet its alright for GM to go round insulting people and being racist?

worst thing i ever said about mamp was he be the death of elite with all this **** he does PKING people, showing screenshots of a teleport ring saying he sold it to a guildie. if u dnt want people to think its corrupt than dont give people reason to. dumb arses think its alright to do such things and cry when someone calls u out about it HELLO?? no wonder people quitting elite left right and centre. honestly do u guys even have half a BRAIN!?
Do u honestly think GMS posting screenshots of the rarest items in game being in a guild and saying u sold to a guildie for 20m is alright? and nobody would think twice of corruption? seriously give ya heads a wobble

PLAYERS are the reason ELITE stil running. without the players u have NO server. if u cant grasp that than good luck too u all.

Win made this post cause of Bon making a server with crypto it all started on elite official discord how u got everyone including spliff to make a post about LOMCN enforcing such rubbish about user count and people popping up servers left right and centre to make a quick cash grab. Like its anyone elses business but the people making the servers. LOMCN cannot control what servers get made nah can they tell hosts not to have a game shop. its been like this for last 15+ years?! LOMCN arent our mum and dad its a pitstop for all Mir related goods and other games. but all of a sudden its a problem cause someone on hes high all mighty horse with Subscription server isn't making 1000s like Apoc did?. U all slagging off Bon, apoc and 3genas servers like its any of ur business and its effecting you get ya dick out of everyone else pie and make elite better? starting with less crap from GMS.. just a thought

good for you mate doesnt give u the rights to go round insulting people saying theyve got learning difficulties. i didnt give u no reason to insult me. not that i care tbf water of a ducks arse But you're in a COMMUNITY ur a GAMEMASTER u should have RESPECT for you're players otherwise ur gonna have NONE left. i worked retail and amount of **** u get is unreal but it doesnt give u the rights to call them retards with learning difficulties(under ya breathe when noone around maybe) just food for thought....

U can suger coat it however the fk u like Game masters should not be playing with players. u have test servers for that... during LIVE u just open yourself up to speculations and accusations. Suger coat it all u like. ur a gamemaster control of EVERYTHING not a player that controls nothing but the gold he earns and exp he grinds and cash he puts in your pockets

Ill leave that to sink in. im sure the penny will drop soon. i know being Gamemaster gives u this all mighty power like your some GOD 100s+ of people looking up to u looking for nerfs, buffs, answers and help. mostly buffs mind you. but its definitely not U have learning difficulties cause i said dull gems lasting 10minutes is a stupid idea..

bottom line of it all u talk corrupt and wanting people to get AVOID server tags servers removed cause game masters do this that and whatever else?

Elite should get AVOID/banned for the **** game masters do on a daily bases and abuse there players in game. At least Apoc hide behind there corruption and didnt advertise it and gave us a choice if we wanted to buy gamegold or not and be dragged in to their corrupted ways unlike elite official discord does.. ur Subject to verbal abuse from the game masters. harassed in game and pked by the game masters Apoc/3gena and no doubtly Bon wont be logging in joinning guilds with players going round PKING people with said guild and taking screenshots of having one of the rarest items in game and saying its sold for 20m JOKE or not. its not funny it gives people ammotion to say ur corrupt prove me wrong.

and james come on now. remember EvilMir. u was telling us how to kill it. what stage it was on?. Laslo asked how u knew. and u said u checked the GAMEMASTER CONSOLE.. LUNAR?! remember that one?. Ur corrupt aswell. i know ur gonna try deny it. but i was there on discord voice chat. i can say ALOT more but ima stop for now let u prove me wrong.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY GAME MASTERS SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING WITH THE PLAYERS U HAVE ALL THE POWER. Elite is corrupt has they come. and its in clear sight for every one to see.

if anyone needs AVOID it be ELITE

exaggerate on that mate. ^^
No need to comment on your posts generally, as it's clear to see you're a raving lunatic.

But please drop the faux outrage at being called mentally challenged or whatever - you posted in EliteMir discord calling me retarded (laughable on it's own merit), whilst posting memes of Harvey Price in support lol.

Get a grip, grandad.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
How many days of Elite Mir banners would I get for say... a Tele Ring?
So you’re trading in game items for money?

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Did Mir Alliance sponsor this thread?
Every time I refreshed, the banner at the top was for Mir Alliance.

Corruption or booming thread sponsorship? How many days of Elite Mir banners would I get for say... a Tele Ring?
your a full on failed troll mate, i didnt once say id be sueing LOMCN i threated WIN for relieving my IP but end of the day he didnt so why dont u go crawl back under that corrupted rock u belong under and stop trying to look like a complete ******* muppet. and i thought i looked bad on forums u made me look awesome. U honestly think talking about **** like this will embarrass me? shame me? make me even give a **** in the slightest of ways? unfortunately i really dont its the internet u can say do whatever the **** u like its not effecting my life in anyway shape or form :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, as payment for corrupt advertising banners.
What i wanna talk about is WHY ur so hell bent on ruining ELITE server? that server be so good without you. and thats the truth :carrot:

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
your a full on failed troll mate, i didnt once say id be sueing LOMCN i threated WIN for relieving my IP but end of the day he didnt so why dont u go crawl back under that corrupted rock u belong under and stop trying to look like a complete ******* muppet. and i thought i looked bad on forums u made me look awesome. U honestly think talking about **** like this will embarrass me? shame me? make me even give a **** in the slightest of ways? unfortunately i really dont its the internet u can say do whatever the **** u like its not effecting my life in anyway shape or form :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What i wanna talk about is WHY ur so hell bent on ruining ELITE server? that server be so good without you. and thats the truth :carrot:

Oh did you find out you were wrong?

g1.png

Sounds like you owe win a public apology.
Showing the only active advert is corrupt? 🤦‍♂️ 😂

You tell me????

g2.png

Last edited:

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Dunno why im even wasting my breathe on the likes of MAMP he cant hold a good argument let alone hes own ******* piss.

this threads about Corruption.. Actual conversation was ELITE telling everyone on there server DISCORD LOMCN is corrupt with its fake user banners and how its not helping mir LAST and how win wants everyone to vote for him on LOMCN 1673230782469.png 1673230798027.png

and u have MAMP and James the server game masters of ELITE 1 that abuses all hes members racist has ****, CORRUPT has u like. summonining 1000s of WTS. whilst in group with the players. 1673230972725.png 1673230977034.png than u have JAMES who thinks sharing stuff from the game console panel that only game masters should have control of relieving such information to only he should of known

LOMCN is not the problem people like mamp that cant even hold hes own piss in a pissing competition are. :cool:

LOMCN will be here when elites crashed and burned cause of corrupted gamemasters like mamp and james.

dont be envy. its been around for 20+ years. no doubt whilst half of u was in nappies 👶🍼

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Dunno why im even wasting my breathe on the likes of MAMP he cant hold a good argument let alone hes own ******* piss.

this threads about Corruption.. Actual conversation was ELITE telling everyone on there server DISCORD LOMCN is corrupt with its fake user banners and how its not helping mir LAST and how win wants everyone to vote for him on LOMCN View attachment 30122 View attachment 30124

and u have MAMP and James the server game masters of ELITE 1 that abuses all hes members racist has ****, CORRUPT has u like. summonining 1000s of WTS. whilst in group with the players. View attachment 30126 View attachment 30127 than u have JAMES who thinks sharing stuff from the game console panel that only game masters should have control of relieving such information to only he should of known

LOMCN is not the problem people like mamp that cant even hold hes own piss in a pissing competition are. :cool:

LOMCN will be here when elites crashed and burned cause of corrupted gamemasters like mamp and james.

dont be envy. its been around for 20+ years. no doubt whilst half of u was in nappies 👶🍼

Why would I want to hold my own piss? lol

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Literally just did.

Think you missed the quote from Grumpy under or have just been reading too much of him and he's rubbing off on you.

Just get back to writing an updated server list with a "GM plays server" check & verification.
Ok mamp ur boring mate ur literally grasping for straws. u cant bring me down its the internet grow up already mate

Are you able to hold your own piss?

Give me another 60 messages to wake up to please. Do not rest until your work here is done!

Last edited:

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Think you missed the quote from Grumpy under or have just been reading too much of him and he's rubbing off on you.

Just get back to writing an updated server list with a "GM plays server" check & verification.

Give me another 60 messages to wake up to please. Do not rest until your work here is done!
Ok?. Control freak much. argumentative control freak. i feel so sorry for Elite mir would be somuch better off without u. honestly step down and give elite a chance to be good again.

U do know what that means right? i thought u was all knowing and intelligent man.. when u get old u cant hold ur own piss so u piss ur pants. AKA u couldnt hold your own piss to win a pissing competition cause uve already pissed your pants.

now u made me explain it in fine detail its not even funny anymore killer of jokes like your a killer of Mir servers :cry:

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Doing my part.

Honestly it felt sad seeing this thread closed because it had some good-ish points regarding the theme of thread.
I wanted to move the comments to a separate thread.

Jev was involved too.. it was an open discussion about mir and user count etc. that’s kind of the point.

A clear conversation. Something you and your 9 personalities can try to do when you’re alone.
My involvement:

Had reports of server owners faking usercounts.
Asked val to check if it was possible.
Confirmed it was and suggested that the issue be posted on the forum (Unaware that the issue has previously been a topic on forum)

Reactions: zedina

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010

this threads about Corruption.. Actual conversation was ELITE telling everyone on there server DISCORD LOMCN is corrupt with its fake user banners and how its not helping mir LAST and how win wants everyone to vote for him on LOMCN View attachment 30122 View attachment 30124

and u have MAMP and James the server game masters of ELITE 1 that abuses all hes members racist has ****, CORRUPT has u like. summonining 1000s of WTS. whilst in group with the players. View attachment 30126 View attachment 30127 than u have JAMES who thinks sharing stuff from the game console panel that only game masters should have control of relieving such information to only he should of known

Jesus are you still going to just keep respamming the same bullshit out of context in hopes that everyone believes it?

I mean you keep mentioning me checking the server console but it misses out the crucial part of why, which had nothing to do with "letting the group know what stage it was on", as if that made it any easier to kill than it already was??? (oh and was a one time thing also)

I mean I've said countless times about "coding this and coding that" yet you seem to forget when we were killing evil mir I was making notes to make changes to its difficulty which thanks to those efforts, was tested last night by a few members of DragonDynasty guild and is now going to be much more interesting that sitting firewalling the invisible walls until it drops multiple times. But oh.. you did know you.
1673257045933.png
1673256421429.png
Elite won't crash and burn because we don't rely on hundreds of people playing, even if the numbers dwindle down we'll still be working on it, making it better and keeping it up for those who want to have a server to play long term, why do you think theres subs were put in place, as that fun could keep it running for much longer even if the ones currently paying stop so it will be a good while before it runs out and the call needs made on keeping it up or taking it down.

Last edited:

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Thought I was going to read something different.. but it's the same copy pasted message AGAIN trying to run away with lies AGAIN.

Stop acting... you hate everyone, you are just trying to play games with everyone.

You said it yourself that you wanted to come onto LOMCN and cause **** after we found out it was your Mum. But you are just repeating yourself now like a broken record, it's so boring.

You pretend you have nothing against Jev:
1673252724896.png
1673252695290.png

You pretend you have nothing against LOMCN:
1673252748452.png

You pretend to like other servers like 3gena:
1673252779399.png

Looking forward to this lawsuit now. The guy who runs around calling people podophiles, calling people retards and sends them pictures of Harvey Price.. then claims to be the victim of abuse.

Stop pretending to be a victim of 'Mamps abuse' because your Mum saw him say you had learning difficulties.

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
For someone who acted so offended at being called special needs you are certainly acting like it. A mentally healthy person doesn’t post the way you do.

It’s not normal along with the pure rubbish you spout on discord, if you don’t want to play anymore just move on

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
My involvement:

Had reports of server owners faking usercounts.
Asked val to check if it was possible.
Confirmed it was and suggested that the issue be posted on the forum (Unaware that the issue has previously been a topic on forum)

I wasn’t throwing accusations. More laughing as he was saying about not naming the other person. So I was just saying why not it’s Jev, nothing to hide it was all a discussion which was then brought here to discuss further, grumpy just trying to stir.

Reactions: Jev

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Thought I was going to read something different.. but it's the same copy pasted message AGAIN trying to run away with lies AGAIN.

Stop acting... you hate everyone, you are just trying to play games with everyone.

You said it yourself that you wanted to come onto LOMCN and cause **** after we found out it was your Mum. But you are just repeating yourself now like a broken record, it's so boring.

You pretend you have nothing against Jev:
View attachment 30135
View attachment 30134

You pretend you have nothing against LOMCN:
View attachment 30136

You pretend to like other servers like 3gena:
View attachment 30137

Looking forward to this lawsuit now. The guy who runs around calling people podophiles, calling people retards and sends them pictures of Harvey Price.. then claims to be the victim of abuse.

Stop pretending to be a victim of 'Mamps abuse' because your Mum saw him say you had learning difficulties.
lmao those are fake as ****. but i arent gonna argue let people believe what they want ahahahaha elite game masters showing there true colours now no ****s given stil WIN keep trying mate.. ill SPAM the same shiit and post relevant stuff to why ur arses are CORRUPT whilst u copy and paste everything that has **** all to do ELITE server. try harder bro. i have absolutely **** all to lose its the INTERNET. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

why would i mention jev when he didnt do anything or say anything about the thread? spliff just tagged him @syke ? i dont remember seeing jev say anything about LOMCN? but whatever keep dragging jev in too this MESS whenhe has **** all to do with any of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: James
Status
Not open for further replies.