Longevity of Mir 2

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
surely if ur testing drops u be in GM map on ur own on ur GM char killing not being in a group posting teleport ring that drop on ur NONE gm character. lol **** doesn't add up. but ill leave it for the smart people to make up there own minds. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
******* TEST SERVER not LIVE! in a GROUP with players!! my god u say i have learning difficulties :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The group was for chatting with some friends.
When I'm on my GM character (on the GM map spawning WTs) they are not in the GameMaster guild. I can't chat with them collectively so make a party.

They had no idea what I was doing until they saw the group ping of tele ring picked up. They laughed and said something like "can I wind up people on discord" - which I didn't mind. I'm all about transparency.

Reactions: James

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Let me make this clear:

The Crystal Public Test Server is running the latest Suprcode Code in parallel with MY database which is also public. Neither have a affiliation with a LOMCN, they are both on LOMCN just like every server that advertises.

I wanted to create a public test server where people can come online, play and find bugs within @Far code and my database.
The gameshop is ingame but with no way to buy credits you can only pay for goods using ingame gold.

The shop is there so we can test the shopfront and make sure items are displaying correctly there.

So both the database and the code are both available publicly and are in no way owned/run by LOMCN.

With the logic that “I work for LOMCN so must be LOMCN server” that would mean that my database releases are LOMCN databases… they’re not.

In terms of hosting, when the idea sparked to create a server that people can help us find bugs I needed a host. So I contacted @Valhalla as he has a dedi that is currently not running a server so we agreed to have it hosted on there until nexus goes live. (By that time I can look at getting a dedi that will fit with the needs of the server)

Valhalla DOES NOT update the code or the database in any way other then applying my database changes.
All code related bugs are reported on the Crystal GitHub Bug Reports.

If anyone doesn't like this in any way then please make a complaint to the admins of the forum on Private Questions and Complaints.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Let me make this clear:

The Crystal Public Test Server is running the latest Suprcode Code in parallel with MY database which is also public. Neither have a affiliation with a LOMCN, they are both on LOMCN just like every server that advertises.

I wanted to create a public test server where people can come online, play and find bugs within @Far code and my database.
The gameshop is ingame but with no way to buy credits you can only pay for goods using ingame gold.

The shop is there so we can test the shopfront and make sure items are displaying correctly there.

So both the database and the code are both available publicly and are in no way owned/run by LOMCN.

With the logic that “I work for LOMCN so must be LOMCN server” that would mean that my database releases are LOMCN databases… they’re not.

In terms of hosting, when the idea sparked to create a server that people can help us find bugs I needed a host. So I contacted @Valhalla as he has a dedi that is currently not running a server so we agreed to have it hosted on there until nexus goes live. (By that time I can look at getting a dedi that will fit with the needs of the server)

Valhalla DOES NOT update the code or the database in any way other then applying my database changes.

If anyone doesn't like this in any way then please make a complaint to the admins of the forum on Private Questions and Complaints.
You don't need to justify yourself over nothing.
You just took the stand which was required by so many time ago that Crystal Files need a dedicated Server where users can log in and test/play stuff which it helps Far and overall Crystal Files as a whole in being fixed rather than having a commit pushed and a bug being reported many moons after.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Let me make this clear:

yeah that was my bad mate i honestly thought it was LOMCN server. cause ur a LOMCN staff member :ROFLMAO:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Let me make this clear:

Jev with those complaints
Throw Away Fran Healy GIF by Travis

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
******* TEST SERVER not LIVE! in a GROUP with players!! my god u say i have learning difficulties :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you understood how drop rates work you would realise it doesn't affect it.

Hence why we've seen a rare drop happen twice in 5 minutes out if sheer luck.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
If you understood how drop rates work you would realise it doesn't affect it.

Hence why we've seen a rare drop happen twice in 5 minutes out if sheer luck.
summon what the hell u want, but being in a group with actual players and letting them post teleport rings on ur discord is only gonna open doors to accusations and speculation. I did not hack mamp or force him to send such dodgy **** thats hes own doing so dnt blame everyone else when its you thats to blame simple has **** acting like ur all ******* innocent and the players made u send such dodgy material to make people think your corrupt
if u dont wanna be accused of corruption don't give people reason to.

how else i get screenshots of the dodgy shiit mamps done? i hacked hes web camera? sort ya ******* heads out man. im only exposing what i see has a player. dnt give us reason to im one with learning difficulties ok than... lmao!!!!!

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
summon what the hell u want, but being in a group with actual players and letting them post teleport rings on ur discord is only gonna open doors to accusations and speculation. I did not hack mamp or force him to send such dodgy **** thats hes own doing so dnt blame everyone else when its you thats to blame simple has **** acting like ur all ******* innocent and the players made u send such dodgy material to make people think your corrupt

how else i get screenshots of the dodgy shiit mamps done? i hacked hes web camera? sort ya ******* heads out man. im only exposing what i see has a player. dnt give us reason to im one with learning difficulties ok than... lmao!!!!!
It's pretty simple, it was shared because there was nothing to hide, some people got the joke and others like yourself got uptight about it and tried to turn it into something its not.

Time to move on? Or are you not giving up until you've made sure no one plays Elite Mir ever again with your partial context stories and hatred of Mamp?

Reactions: Scampi

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009

It's only you that became retrospectively outraged after I said you have learning difficulties.
Now you have dedicated a couple of days attempting to spread your outrage, going down any channel you feel might work.
Be it against James, Win or myself, right now you appear desperate to sully our name and have dedicated yourself to it.

I have always been transparent openly posting and telling people what I'm up to. There are plenty of other GM screenshots I have posted which could be used in various ways out of context.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
your corrupt has **** end of story :love: ELITE should have AVOID tag
It's pretty simple, it was shared because there was nothing to hide, some people got the joke and others like yourself got uptight about it and tried to turn it into something its not.

Time to move on? Or are you not giving up until you've made sure no one plays Elite Mir ever again with your partial context stories and hatred of Mamp?
**** off mate i told your little under aged wife i wont comment to you. so jog on trying to bait me in to fighting with u all day, my patients only lasts so long. MAMP is the corrupt **** here. u just shared information from game master console

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009

**** off mate i told your little under aged wife i wont comment to you. so jog on

Can dish out the personal attacks but can't take them.

Isn't there a window currently missing a licker somewhere?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Can dish out the personal attacks but can't take them.

Isn't there a window currently missing a licker somewhere?
first time i personally attacked any of you tbf? lol whats wrong dnt like a taste of ur own medication :( im so sorry ill behave ill leave the cyberbullying to you u got all the power after all im just a player exposing the truth of how corrupt elite truly is
ELITE MIR IS CORRUPT! it should have an AVOID TAG! 1673193245200.png 1673193253265.png 1673193344972.png This is POSTED from and by the game master himself LOOK at the time stamps from the PLAYER posting in official discord of the teleport ring being PICKED UP!. GM is summoning 1000s of WTS and giving out items to players in hes GROUP the game masters are suger coating the truth form your own opinions. people will say oh its easy to 1/1 mob and kill it but than it cant be as easily covered up as killing WTS and letting them pick up shiit off the ground. it just looks like the GM is (TESTING) drop which could be done on a test server which would make more sense

i just think and feel ELITE should be AVOID tagged thanks for everyones comments and replies we sure has hell made LOMCN active :)

Last edited:

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010

**** off mate i told your little under aged wife i wont comment to you. so jog on trying to bait me in to fighting with u all day, my patients only lasts so long. MAMP is the corrupt **** here. u just shared information from game master console
Oh man you getting proper nasty because my wife is younger than me? Bringing her into it is pretty low and petty.

Edit: so much for leaving cyber bullying to mamp 🤣

Your arguement holds no weight since your only giving parts of the story, grow up or take a chill pill and move on

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
User received infraction for offensive name calling.
Oh man you getting proper nasty because my wife is younger than me? Bringing her into it is pretty low and petty.

Edit: so much for leaving cyber bullying to mamp 🤣

Your arguement holds no weight since your only giving parts of the story, grow up or take a chill pill and move on
Ok dude insult me all day every day but when i come back at you. u cry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ******* snowflake first time i insulted any of u corrupt ****s tbf. and look at how your acting like its end of the world go rub ur ******* ego else where dude ur not the only IT guy on discord and ur Definitely not the best coder known to MIR u none stop talk about oh im coding this im coding that like ur something ******* special. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gem

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 6, 2023

Little underage wife? what an accusation to be making and a very vindictive one at that. That statement alone shows you are not any better than the ones you have been ranting and raving about bullying you! You know fine well I am not underage grumpy. I spoke with you personally because I have looked at you as a friend and so has others and it was really disappointing and upsetting seeing someone you trusted speak in the way they have done and I like to try and keep the peace as you know. You are just being downright nasty and its a shame really, I liked you but now I will never look at you in any other way again other than you are a ******* ****

Reactions: James
Status
Not open for further replies.