Project69 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Re: Project69 [2.3]

And the lack of communication players have with the gm is unbelivable.. isnt the easter event still in from last year ?.. no xmas event ?
I personaly dont think this server deserves to be "Approved" anymore imo, yea its been up a long time big deal, wheres the gm? wheres updates? where the latest news? links dieing all the time ? forum going down.. endless.. yet 25-40 still play it daily.. sad.

Wonder if scorp will make a appreance this year O_O

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Ok this server is no longer LOMCN Approved. Mainly because Scorp hasn't logged in since August and I haven't seen an update from any GM in a long time. Although P69 has been online many years and meets all of the requirements, your advertisement thread should be updated regularly in order to be approved.

A representative of P69 can feel free to pm me about this (though I doubt it will happen).

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

:)

Yep may P69 R.I.P if it is closed. It has been by far one of the best EVER servers to have been made if ya ask me, as much as it may have died abit now, back in its day it was awsome! :D ...suprised its lasted the past year or so tbh

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

And the lack of communication players have with the gm is unbelivable.. isnt the easter event still in from last year ?.. no xmas event ?
I personaly dont think this server deserves to be "Approved" anymore imo, yea its been up a long time big deal, wheres the gm? wheres updates? where the latest news? links dieing all the time ? forum going down.. endless.. yet 25-40 still play it daily.. sad.

Wonder if scorp will make a appreance this year O_O

ow that sounds bad indeed.

it was a good server in the early days, but its been long overdue for closing imo. rip p69.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

The amount of time the server been up is due a lot of respect, that i give it.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle

wow, never thought id see the day, but was bound to happen due to lack of users + Andys irl commitments

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

P69 was a fun server back in the day and Andy has done a vn1 job on it but over the last year or so things have been doing downhill for P69 which is a shame. 8 years online is amazing for such a quite game thats not realy popular anymore. Credit is due to Andy for that, and rip P69. Maybe in time to come he might even update the files, who knows :)

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China

yeh was a good server but now its same old over and over its like being stuck on wow classic for 6+ years lol, theres only so much you can do

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

wow congrats andy for keepin it up for this long was the BEST server ever made for mir2