Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
I'm lvl 19 I have no kit you moron. Feel free to log on my account and check.

There are no greifing rules on the server, so don't try and make them up just because people cry to you. I was helping no one, I have my own agenda.

There are griefing rules on the server, same ways there are rules on abuse on the server. Whether you have your own agenda or not, grief like that, you'll be banned.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
There are griefing rules on the server, same ways there are rules on abuse on the server. Whether you have your own agenda or not, grief like that, you'll be banned.

I will apologize if there are rules on griefing. Where are they displayed?

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
made account, when i login it gets to mir2 screen where the seal is surrounded by gold to log in then stops.. (doesn't even get to the bit where the circle gets gold bits) at a loss as to why..

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
made account, when i login it gets to mir2 screen where the seal is surrounded by gold to log in then stops.. (doesn't even get to the bit where the circle gets gold bits) at a loss as to why..

Double checked all the IP's are correct?

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
They don't need to be displayed, it's common sense.

kk i will be a cry baby as well

Chibi can be banned for poisoning and logging off multiple times in bw. Exploiting the murder system.
thanks

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
kk i will be a cry baby as well

Chibi can be banned for poisoning and logging off multiple times in bw. Exploiting the murder system.
thanks

I need proof of this, like i had to get proof of you griefing, which i got, hence you were warned.

Darkans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2011
Sorry but SO many people claim not to cheat but do.
I fully understand that but it's blatently obvious when they are, speeders throttle your CPU at timed intervals so if your really fast & smooth legitamately with experience in using speeders yourself it becomes shockingly evident. I'm not saying people aren't cheating, it's a mir server, undoubtedly a few are. The names mentioned however have been helping each other tweak to achieve speed, we all have nearly identical computer spec's with stripped down versions of XP which is why we're all about the same speed.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Double checked all the IP's are correct?

yeah , they were wrong, some bizarre reason they were missing the '2' at the start of the ip, otherwise they were fine ???

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I fully understand that but it's blatently obvious when they are, speeders throttle your CPU at timed intervals so if your really fast & smooth legitamately with experience in using speeders yourself it becomes shockingly evident. I'm not saying people aren't cheating, it's a mir server, undoubtedly a few are. The names mentioned however have been helping each other tweak to achieve speed, we all have nearly identical computer spec's with stripped down versions of XP which is why we're all about the same speed.

so in a condensed form what you are saying is the cheaters stick together? Vast majority now have ddr3 rigs, consequently their ram speed sucks.. tart it up how u like, but ram timings that are 2-2-2-5 are going to cain 5-5-5-12 anytime of the week.

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
yeah , they were wrong, some bizarre reason they were missing the '2' at the start of the ip, otherwise they were fine ?

Yeah that was Robbie's error when making the download!

Psylock

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 16, 2009
Hey,

Ive been playing this server a few days now, and its pretty cool. I have an issue though, I went to log in recently and my chara isnt there which I thought was quite bizarre.

I got to lvl 23, any help would be greatly appreciated :P

/Psylock

edit :- nm this has been sorted :D thanks GM team, don't know what went wrong but :P

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

I truely couldn't care less. As far as I'm concerned not only are you gaining an unfair advantage over people who aren't complete geeks, you're making it harder for server owners to distinguish and discipline true cheaters.

Ban em all and let mum sort em out.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Hey,

Ive been playing this server a few days now, and its pretty cool. I have an issue though, I went to log in recently and my chara isnt there which I thought was quite bizarre.

I got to lvl 23, any help would be greatly appreciated :P

/Psylock

edit :- nm this has been sorted :D thanks GM team, don't know what went wrong but :P
Yeah I sorted that all out. Server is backup.

Reactions: wumatica

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
When will server be back up? It was taken offline 1hr ago in a very mysterious way with short notice.

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
It appears that after being fixed before, MW and PB stores became exploitable again, and where so by people such as Isphi and BurningDemon. They've subsequently been banned, and we're fixing things up before putting it back online.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Always the same names exploiting lol.

Hope its back up soon, cant wait to try this out :)

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
its up just got on EDIT! Not up officially they testing summit

Last edited: