Rise of Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
oh, i got login gate so wasnt sure, thanks for letting me know :) anyone have any idea when its back up?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
It's prob been up since yesterday and there just bug fixing like Demon wanted lol, so it's obviously online there just not giving us an IP or connecting the patched to let us get it

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Why so many ppl play/wait for this server?
What unique features does it have?
From the ranks i've seen and the posts i read lvling seems pretty slow.
Also knowing Iceman prolly there 0 custom items.

So why exactly u lot enjoy it?Could you name some of those "features" that make you wait for so long?Do you get hero's or something at low lvl?If so it could be fun.If not i dont think i cba'ed lvling to 40 or gathering 10m or wotever on a low rate just to get a hero.

These are honest questions to help me get some info.Aint a dig or wotever.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Why so many ppl play/wait for this server?
What unique features does it have?
From the ranks i've seen and the posts i read lvling seems pretty slow.
Also knowing Iceman prolly there 0 custom items.

So why exactly u lot enjoy it?Could you name some of those "features" that make you wait for so long?Do you get hero's or something at low lvl?If so it could be fun.If not i dont think i cba'ed lvling to 40 or gathering 10m or wotever on a low rate just to get a hero.

These are honest questions to help me get some info.Aint a dig or wotever.

first server with sin that's gone low rate.. features like fishing etc, also hero from lvl22, not too expensive either. Thinking it's the low rate, many people actually enjoying the grind..

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
It aint a bad low rate because some people are sick of high rates And they love the gd old grinding. Also Hero isnt bad i guess but gettin the money is a pain and quests are useless. But all fun i guess :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
So im suppose to grind low lvls which are boring as ***,get a hard on when i get a platinum ring dropped,prolly afk lvling spells cause they will require stupid ammounts of spell points knowing Iceman etc just cause of fishing???And even the quests are pointless and without reward?

Dont get me wrong but doesnt sound good at least for me.Amazed that many ppl like low rate euro-clones.If at least it had tons of unique custom items...O well have fun waiting

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
So im suppose to grind low lvls which are boring as ***,get a hard on when i get a platinum ring dropped,prolly afk lvling spells cause they will require stupid ammounts of spell points knowing Iceman etc just cause of fishing???And even the quests are pointless and without reward?

Dont get me wrong but doesnt sound good at least for me.Amazed that many ppl like low rate euro-clones.If at least it had tons of unique custom items...O well have fun waiting

some ppl like to work hard on getin kit / lvls , high rates just hand them out on a plate and gets boring very quick.
played and quit loads of high rate servers once i was top lvl / kitted. then i played this server and relised what i was missin out on playing high rates all the time. low/med rates = the way forward to me ^^.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Just 1 comment cause i simply wanted some info and dont wanna lead this thread off topic.

Rate of a server isnt relevant with the how-hard-it-is-to-get-best-kit of the server.Obv those pointless high rates that last 2weeks and you get best kit ingame on day 3 arent even considered servers.

But on servers like FH (or any high rate that lasted a whle) getting end kit and top lvl ingame is something that requires equal if not more time compared to getting sowg etc on any low rate.

The reason im prefering proper high rates to simple euro clones low rates is the variaty on caves/items and that you FEEL like progressing faster.

Personnally i wouldnt care about this server's rates as long there were tons of custom items/quests/caves in it but from what i read i dont think i can play a server where i have to lvl for 50 hours on drings/power rings at best to get to 35-40 or wotever lvl.A proper low rate would have filled that gap with quests with GOOD rewards,custom items other than shop black rings,custom soloable lvling and boss caves (cause who the hell wants to group at lvl 20 with no spells) etc.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Just 1 comment cause i simply wanted some info and dont wanna lead this thread off topic.

Rate of a server isnt relevant with the how-hard-it-is-to-get-best-kit of the server.Obv those pointless high rates that last 2weeks and you get best kit ingame on day 3 arent even considered servers.

But on servers like FH (or any high rate that lasted a whle) getting end kit and top lvl ingame is something that requires equal if not more time compared to getting sowg etc on any low rate.

The reason im prefering proper high rates to simple euro clones low rates is the variaty on caves/items and that you FEEL like progressing faster.

Personnally i wouldnt care about this server's rates as long there were tons of custom items/quests/caves in it but from what i read i dont think i can play a server where i have to lvl for 50 hours on drings/power rings at best to get to 35-40 or wotever lvl.A proper low rate would have filled that gap with quests with GOOD rewards,custom items other than shop black rings,custom soloable lvling and boss caves (cause who the hell wants to group at lvl 20 with no spells) etc.

then again who wants to play a server where everyone has all spells at lvl3 within a few days.. horses for courses mate..

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
what the hell.

lowrates is all about group leveling and group boss hunting aka the proper mir expericence..
i think people like to earn there kit rather than going on one hunt and getting a full kit with in 2 hours its just pointless and gets boring very fast yeh i admit the quests are pretty rubbish but im doing ok for money and exp and everyone else seems to be doing fine to and thats something the gm can look into to make quests more appealing

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Theres not a single server out there to play atm ,thats why most of us I think are waiting for this 1 to come back online,who knows maybe we will stick to it if all goes well

Status
Not open for further replies.