The Primordial's Resurrection

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Auto combat?
Still unsure if we're going to add it in as a full feature.

It's really appealing from a testing PoV; you can put in test accounts with invincibility in a dungeon for 30mins, see a rough amount of loot/exp/kills n such you get.

Very much in discussions atm.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
We don't have a specific live date, we have one main feature we want in then most likely will go to beta to start testing as we add the remaining bits in (so we can get testing and development done in tandem)

Our feature list stopped growing awhile ago and started shrinking so that was a good step for us :D haha (we have 2 features we are getting in before launch - ABattle and Wardrobe)

Flashy

LOMCN Member
Nov 4, 2022
Will it last about 3 months like the last one with server owner bending the server to a few players?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Will it last about 3 months like the last one with server owner bending the server to a few players?
TPR Lasted about a year+
Odyssey Lasted about 4 months (but this was due to a shitstorm we had to deal with on it - it sucked)

This server is the last Mir 2 server I personally, am doing. The server will be up for as long as people want to play it, as always any profit that comes from it will go straight back into the server (whether it's hosting reserves or further development from external developers from the team, new resources etc)

Ideally it will be here for years to come, whether we had 300 or 3 people on, we as a team would always work on the files with the same commitment and drive we do from the start.

Any concerns I don't mind discussing them in more depth!

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Do your best mate there's always love from everyone when a server surpasses it's longtivity when the time is rite for any player a long trusted server is the way the louder the server always is a invite try being loud and respectful

In my opinion offer ppl regularly new types of events and concepts to the server making it fun! fun! And more fun

Best of luck

• Love
Reactions: LightBringer

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Still patiently waiting on this one!

Seen a couple of the map teasers on discord, could be useful to post here as well.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
@Jev what are the image limits for a post?

Wont let me post my maps, and I've reduced the quality/size and still wont let me :D

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I am sure i read some post when asked about the beta / live date, it was 3months 2 months ago back? could be wrong but i think its on another thread some were. Is this still on track or? I know many wanting to play this... but on hold due to not knowing if be up any time soon

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I am sure i read some post when asked about the beta / live date, it was 3months 2 months ago back? could be wrong but i think its on another thread some were. Is this still on track or? I know many wanting to play this... but on hold due to not knowing if be up any time soon
I checked this earlier mate I could only find a post from July 11th saying "within 3 months 100%"

Not sure if he meant live or BETA with that.

a260695549

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 12, 2023
什么时候可以上线?有没有不经意的时候?

When will it be available online? Have you ever accidentally

Last edited by a moderator:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
什么时候可以上线?有没有不经意的时候?

When will it be available online? Have you ever accidentally
what he said. is beta any time soon? as the 3months eta has surpassed. Are you waiting for sanjins or chronical 3d?personally i would like to play this as chron 3d source is limited. and sanj great server maker but the whole banning people for pking thing/ a low rate. Sways me towards this. thought i would give this thread a bump as seems to be minimal advertising / discord. so trying to help get it noticed again lol