UltraMir3 HighRate. (31/3/12) Release Date.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Relentless cant get his pw bk to his Account and that when his SQL is repaired and fixed he will re do databases because he dident have backups lol

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
Server is ****ed and is not coming up. sorry to all the people who have waited so long.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
mud3 is fine and will be used elsewhere soon hopefully, few minor changes needed to remove the ultra logos off of everything and new CMList so go with name etc

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Joe, i may of got a little bored of it but i didnt do it cos i couldnt be arsed. i stopped cos SQL ****ed up. im thinking of maybe starting again soon, but for now i will help people who need help. and no mine and churchill's files will not be released.

Thanks Ben

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Server still being worked on, held a few votes on other forums and fairly happy with results I personally have seen, no estimated time just yet but as we draw closer to starting beta will post a full whats what on server files
Thanks
Churchill (Dan)

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Will do bud thank you, soon as I can get hold of Relentless will get him to edit main post

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
In the next few days will be looking for a translator for scripts will keep you posted for languages
Dan

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
pffff.... still no move for your server ,and you still tihnk it's better than mine, atleast mine was on ... btw my reloaded version will be good than urs :)))

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
You wanna start again, you are an idiot mate nothing more, you say at least yours was on please don't make me laugh, you claim you put in all this hard work yet I know full well the truth behind your server/s so don't patronize me about getting a running server online, I am in no rush to get this online and i'm not money hungry to rush this up for donations, you can keep trolling here if it makes you happy as tbh you don't bother me what so ever, you have no knowledge about running a server, do some homework 1st if u wanna start with me

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
our server isnt online cos our scripts wont be simple when it does come online and for me im trying to make stuff on this server that has never been on MIR3 before. so dont say your reloaded version will be better then ours. your server is getting built by tkila, NOT YOU. and when you did do your server it lasted like 1 hour. so good luck with that.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
You wanna start again, you are an idiot mate nothing more, you say at least yours was on please don't make me laugh, you claim you put in all this hard work yet I know full well the truth behind your server/s so don't patronize me about getting a running server online, I am in no rush to get this online and i'm not money hungry to rush this up for donations, you can keep trolling here if it makes you happy as tbh you don't bother me what so ever, you have no knowledge about running a server, do some homework 1st if u wanna start with me

IM hungry for money? :))) pff trololololo :)) i done a server for funny ,and btw relentless...."thing on mir 3 that doesnt happend before" yea sure.. like what? i done my homeworks not as you noob :)) p.s. dont call me an idiot such as you are

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Oi troll, u have no argument here will shall see who's server hits the **** block quicker, get ya head out ya ass and work on ya files sunshine.
Dan MWAH

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
you done your homework lol ?. but you dont have a brain how is that possible ?..... and yes i brought in a system that someone copied me like 2 days later and added to there server.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Taifun if your purpose is to cause an arguement or flame then I won't be leniant, grow up. Childish as hell. Continue spamming their thread and i will infract you.

On-Topic: Goodluck with the server, more mir3 servers around the better. Glad you didn't give up.

/Czeldabolg

Reactions: Churchill
Status
Not open for further replies.